Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I've finally signed up here, having lurked from time to time. I'm Gill, and my surname begins with O, hence the highly original username, which is also me on LJ, DW, AO3 and Elysian Fields. I write mainly Spuffy fic and still love the show twenty plus years on. I live in the English Midlands and in age I'm between Tony head and James Marsters!

Hello there, didn't expect to see you around these parts. Welcome.

Comment

Hi GillO ! It's always great when lurkers delurk.

The 'New here?' post may answer any initial questions you haven't figured out already, but please do feel free to ask if there's anything you can't find the answer to. I'm here every day on and off and am happy to help.

How long have you been writing fanfics? I just had a quick look on Elysian Fields and I can't believe I haven't read any of yours before as you've written so many! I don't often read shorter stories, so that is probably why I've missed yours, but I've bookmarked your page now.

I'm looking forward to chatting in the threads with you.

Comment

Hi GillO,

it's great to see you here. We know each other from the EF Facebook group. I hope you enjoy it around here <3

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Hello GillO it's really good to see you here! I am a fan of your writing, and especially love A Final Time For Everything.

Comment

Hi GillO , happy to have you here 😊
            I've read some of your thoughts on other sites and I can't wait to read them here !

(I'm also a fellow editor at the Herald, I go by a different name there )
            What a challenge, honesty
            What a struggle to learn to speak
            Who would've thought that pretending was easier

Comment

Welcome! I'm a reader not a writer. We have an active fanfic discussion group you might like to check out.

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

Hi GillO ! Good to see you here.
                https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

We also have a Spuffy Appreciation Group which you might like to check out!

Spuffy Appreciation Group - BuffyForums

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Working...
                  X