Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hello! I’m Giada and I’m from Italy!

I watched Buffy for the first time when I was 8, Netflix/Prime/Disney+ didn't exist yet, so I watched all the first season, *some episodes*, all season 5 and 7 (season 6 was censored at the time, ugh!)

During the quarantine I’ve done a huge binge watching of BtVS, and I remembered because I was so obsessed when I was a kid.
    It's wonderful to see people still speaking and sharing about Buffy after all those years

Hi Giada! very warm welcome to the forum! You're not alone in the obsession, lol. Quarantine is the perfect time for binge-ing! Hope you have fun exploring the board. I'm similar in that I watched BtVS erratically as a kid, but was hooked S5-S6 onwards (after accidentally catching The Gift one day—and there was no looking back!) So glad you joined the community

Comment

nice to meet you !

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

Hi Giada,welcome to the board!

I found BtVS after the show had completed and I was bought the complete series so I binged it all and was hooked. How long was it before you got to see the whole show through for the first time then, if S6 was censored when you first saw bits of it?

Comment

Hey Giada,

welcome to the forum! I am from Germany. The show was labelled as some kind of teenage high school soap opera in Germany and flew under most everyone's radar. I came late to the show, watching it for the first time in 2017. Ever since it has been my favourite show!

If you have any questions or want to discuss something, just go ahead and post it! We are looking forward to it.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Hi Giada, welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here

Comment

Welcome Giada!

Comment

Welcome ! Hope you have a great time here 😊
                What a challenge, honesty
                What a struggle to learn to speak
                Who would've thought that pretending was easier

Comment

Thank you all!

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                  Hi Giada,welcome to the board!

I found BtVS after the show had completed and I was bought the complete series so I binged it all and was hooked. How long was it before you got to see the whole show through for the first time then, if S6 was censored when you first saw bits of it?
                  Well, I didn’t watch all the whole show in order until last year.

During the past 20 years I always watch episodes or seasons, but bits of it.

I remember I was so into season 5 and after “The Gift”, Italian TV stopped the show. Years later I discovered they broadcast season 6 during the night (3am/4am ) so with my VHS recorder help I recovered the lasts season 6 episodes (my poor Spuffy heart ) and all season 7.

Originally posted by flow View Post
                  Hey Giada,

welcome to the forum! I am from Germany. The show was labelled as some kind of teenage high school soap opera in Germany and flew under most everyone's radar. I came late to the show, watching it for the first time in 2017. Ever since it has been my favourite show!

If you have any questions or want to discuss something, just go ahead and post it! We are looking forward to it.

flow
                  Thank you, I haven't been in forums for a long time. I’m so happy I found out about this one.
                  Last edited by gdp16; 21-05-21, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Stoney
                    Stoney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's great to have you join us. If you have any queries don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hello Giada! I'm from The Netherlands and watched BtVS for the first time in 2007 or 2008 (on DVD), so quite some time after the show ended. They had been showing it on Dutch TV before then, but I never watched... I guess I was one of those people put off by the silly name at first.
                    https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Originally posted by gdp16 View Post
                      Thank you all!

Well, I didn’t watch all the whole show in order until last year.

During the past 20 years I always watch episodes or seasons, but bits of it.

I remember I was so into season 5 and after “The Gift”, Italian TV stopped the show. Years later I discovered they broadcast season 6 during the night (3am/4am ) so with my VHS recorder help I recovered the lasts season 6 episodes (my poor Spuffy heart ) and all season 7.

Thank you, I haven't been in forums for a long time. I’m so happy I found out about this one.
                      Welcome, Giada.

I love season 5 and I have a Spuffy heart, too.

I hope you enjoy the discussions on the board. You should check out the groups where we have Spuffy Appreciation and Spuffy Fanfic people talking about our favorite platinum vamp. Lots of fun stuff everywhere.

Comment

• gdp16
                        gdp16 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks!
                        I just joined the Spuffy Appreciation Group

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...
                      X