X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here? Welcome to BuffyForums!

Welcome!

We're glad that you have come to have a look around and hopefully have chosen to register and become a member too. If you have registered, you can create a thread in the Welcome Posts section to introduce yourself and say hello.

There is also our BF Members' Survey where we post a handful of questions that current and new members can pop in to answer. Just to help us get to know each other a bit more. New members should feel free to complete this as well as your own hello thread, or include the answers you want to give into your own welcome post. Whatever way you want to say Hi, will be great.

You can find a copy of our Posting Guidelines in the Welcome section too, as well as under the Help pages. If you have any questions please PM a moderator or visit the Information, FAQs and Suggestions.section. You can see if an answer already exists, or post a question there.

Members with post counts under 5 will have limited access to functions such as private messages and visitor messaging, but at 10 posts you'll be able to access all the main areas and can add a picture banner through your user settings. If you don't have one ready, a selection of icons and banners offered by other members can be found in the Icon and Banner gallery. Or you can make a request for help with one in this thread.

At the bottom of the site page you will see a drop down list of the different skins available for the site too. Pick and change to fit your mood.
    Here are some links to the main sections of the board...
    On the main forum page you can see some of the latest activity at the right hand of the page or by selecting New Posts from the main headings if you are logged in.
    The forum is split into several sections.
    The Buffyverse area is where you can find forums for discussing the different tv seasons of Buffy and Angel the Series, as well as ones for Character & Relationship discussions, Mythology, any other General Discussions on the Buffyverse and various Buffy and Angel comics too. There are also areas for talking about activities in Wider Fandom, (such as articles, interviews, podcasts and social media) and to discuss what the actors and creative teams have done Outside the Shows.
    In Other Shows, Movies & Media you'll find discussions on a variety of other programmes split into Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Action and Drama and Comedy. As well as, an area for other Joss projects and one for other areas of General Media, such as music, film, theatre and gaming too.
    The Interactive area gives members the chance to discuss other areas of interest in the Miscellaneous Forum. Or you might want to share your fanart, learn to fanart and enter a challenge, or post about fanfiction. We even run a variety of regular games for members to join.
    Then there is also our developing Groups area. Where you can join or start a community group with a specific area of interest.
    Have a look around. Start a thread or join in with an existing one.

.If you have general queries please check our FAQs, or have a glance at some of the 'quick tips' under the spoiler below. But don't forget, if you can't find the answer, please visit the Information, FAQ & Suggestion.section or PM a moderator. We're here to help.

Quick Tips
    Spoiler:
    These are some quick 'tips' taken from a post flow originally put together to help new members...

We are excited to hear about your thoughts, opinions and views! Feel free to join in every discussion or create your own threads.

Posting in Existing Threads - Enter your thoughts into the blank reply box underneath the last post in the thread and hit 'post reply'. If you want to respond directly to another post(s) click the small 'Quote' that appears at the bottom of the respective post and that text will be included in your text box to edit and add your reply to. To quote more than one post hit multiple 'Quotes' then click reply in the top left (which will show how many posts you have selected in brackets).

Posting New Threads - Click the blue box to + New Topic in the top left of a sub forum you want to add a thread into. Give your thread a title and a good opening post that explains your question/idea for discussion and post to start the conversation.

Comments - You can comment at the bottom of an existing post if you want to make a light hearted aside/or give a quick response to a post. This feature is limited to 250 characters. Please do not post consecutive comments. If you can't fit what you want to say in the comment box or are raising a point expanding on the topic being discussed, please create a main post instead.

Private Messages - Once you have posted more than 5 posts you can send private messages. Click on either the drop down arrow at the top of the page next to Notifications or the one next to Messages and select to, 'Go to your Message Centre'. From here you can compose new PMs.

Browsing - you can go to the main forum page and select the sub forums to browse through. Forums with threads you haven't seen all the content of will appear blue and the threads' titles themselves in bold.

Alternatively, you can see which threads have had the most recent activity in the right hand 'Latest Thread Activity' column on the main page. Or you can click on the 'New Posts' link in the main headings to see new threads that have been posted since your last visit (here you can filter the results too). If an area has a 'Latest Activity' tab you can also go here and change the filter to non-topics to see new posts individually as well.

Subscriptions - If you subscribe to threads and forums (by clicking the white 'subscribe' box at the top of a forum or thread) then you will receive Notifications when a new post or comment appears in that thread/forum. If you go into your notifications and select the filter to see 'both' you can view the new and dismissed notifications you have had.

Avatars & Banners - Click on your username at the top right and select to view My Profile. You can add an avatar here and a signature under 'Edit Settings' > 'Account'. You will need to have posted 10 times before you can add a picture banner.

As mentioned above, please check the FAQs, post a question or PM a moderator with any other questions. See you around the board.

Hello, i'm new here . Thank you for the welcome message.
    https://minotaurfightstore.co.uk/men...rotection-men/ | https://minotaurfightstore.co.uk/men...rotection-men/

Comment

• Stoney
      Stoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope to see you around the board.

Nice to have you join us, TorillWenche !
    https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Hey,

welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

When did you first watch Buffy?

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Hi and welcome Do you have a favourite season, character, arc etc?

Comment

Hello, thank you for the welcome. I’ve only been lurking since 2016. 🙈

Comment

• SpuffyGlitz
            SpuffyGlitz commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome back @sarahinexile!! Love your username

Originally posted by sarahinexile View Post
          Well we're really happy you decided to de-lurk.

Feel free to open your own intro thread to say Hi to everyone and tell us a bit about yourself. Or answer the member's survey. It's always great to get to know new members (or previously lurking ones ).

Comment

Originally posted by sarahinexile View Post
            Hi and welcome! It's great that you've decided to stop lurking Do you have a favourite season, character, ship, arc etc?

Comment

Hi sarahinexile,
              it's great to see you here and I hope you enjoy the forum even more now that you came out of the lurking

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Hey, sarahinexile!

We are a friendly group of Buffy fans here - I would love to hear about your favorite characters and episodes!

We also have lots of talks about other shows and fun games too! Please jump right in!

Comment

Welcome sarahinexile ! I was a lurker for many years myself. It's never too late to join in!
                  https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

dear sarahinexile

ever much welcomeness—

looking forward to reading
                    your thoughts—

Comment

hi i am new

Comment

• SpuffyGlitz
                        SpuffyGlitz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome to the forum MCgysv! Hope you have fun, I'll look forward to your posts!

• Stoney
                        Stoney commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome!

Hi MCgyesv and welcome

Comment

Hey MCgyesv,

welcome to the forum!

How did you find us and when did you first watch BtVS?

I hope to see you around.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Hi everyone
                          I'm wee jock.
                          I'll probably be posting a fair amount, i like deep discussions and buffy is one of my favourite shows for this. I've loved it since it was first on tv and recently completed a rewatch (again) so i have loads of questions i want to talk about.
                          For some reason I never liked Angel (the show, not the character). Heresy here I would think.
                          Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Comment

Originally posted by jock mcplop View Post
                            Hi everyone
                            I'm wee jock.
                            I'll probably be posting a fair amount, i like deep discussions and buffy is one of my favourite shows for this. I've loved it since it was first on tv and recently completed a rewatch (again) so i have loads of questions i want to talk about.
                            For some reason I never liked Angel (the show, not the character). Heresy here I would think.
                            Welcome to the Hellmouth, Wee Jock! Hope you find all your favourite demons here!

Blue

Comment

Hi jock mcplop, sure you'll enjoy the discussions here! Welcome!!

Comment

Hi Jock,

if you love deep discussions you have just found the right place!

I agree about Angel the series. I couldn't really get into it yet but I want to give it another try one day.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Originally posted by jock mcplop View Post
                                  Hi everyone
                                  I'm wee jock.
                                  Hey wee Jock. It's always great to meet new members.

I do love BtVS more, but I do really enjoy AtS too and some of my favourite Buffyverse characters are AtS ones. Maybe I can persuade you and flow to do a watch/discussion of AtS with us.

Even if not, I look forward to chatting about Buffy with you.

Comment

Working...
                                  X