No announcement yet.

I am back (now with extra contrition !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back (now with extra contrition !)

Hello everyone !

I am back after a very busy and stressful period at work. I'm sorry to have failed in my duties as a reviewer, and I hope I'll be able to contribute a little more to the forums now that I'm not as overwhelmed (for those who care for my contributions of course ^^).
    Anyway I hope you are all well and I'll see you on the discussion threads.

PS : I hope this is the right place to post this.
    What a challenge, honesty
    What a struggle to learn to speak
    Who would've thought that pretending was easier

It's good to have you back. Welcome home! Pandemic time moves differently, kind of like a hell dimension, so its never to late to return.

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

Welcome back

Glad to see you again.

Comment

most lovely to see you again—

Comment

Yay!! It's wonderful that you're back Cheese Slices Look forward to seeing you around again

Comment

Welcome back!! Good to hear you're no longer as overwhelmed as you were before.

By the way, you might consider re-uploading your avatar image. The forum migration has messed up the image quality, and to get a good quality again you need to re-upload the same one or upload a new one.
            https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Thank you guys for the warm welcome

Originally posted by Double Dutchess View Post
              Welcome back!! Good to hear you're no longer as overwhelmed as you were before.

By the way, you might consider re-uploading your avatar image. The forum migration has messed up the image quality, and to get a good quality again you need to re-upload the same one or upload a new one.
              Thanks, I will try and see what I can find (I might have lost my old icons )
              What a challenge, honesty
              What a struggle to learn to speak
              Who would've thought that pretending was easier

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese Slices View Post
                I might have lost my old icons )
                In case you've lost them, we have a banner and icon gallery where maybe you could find a new one that you like. (More new icons will be added to there; I for one have loads more that I could share!)

https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Hey Cheese Slices,
                it's great to have you back here on the forum and I am looking forward to seeing you in the discussions. By the way, we have a private group for Spuffy fanfiction discussions now. If you are interested, I'll be happy to invite you (and anyone else who is interested).

I'm glad things are more relaxed for you now at work and please stay safe and healthy!

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Working...
                X