Behind the Scenes and pics thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the Scenes and pics thread

I was thinking about having a Behind The Scenes thread where users could post pics from the set. I wasn't sure in which section it would fit best.

I was also thinking about a general pics thread similar to the one we have in the Spuffy group but not particularly for Spuffy but for pics or fanart of Buffy or SMG (maybe also of other characters and actors?). Would anyone be interested in such a thread?

flow

Banner by Brendan

I think a Behind the Scenes thread or a General Pics thread would work in 'General Discussions', either within 'across the shows' to remove any limitation or one for each show individually. If you wanted it to be for the actors themselves, in other projects etc, it would need to be in wider fandom, outside the shows.

For fanart I think there was a thread a while ago that Priceless started in the fanart section of other fanart/fanartists that you see work from and want to share. I'll have a look in there, but generally I think that would be the place if you are looking to share fanart you find (credited of course).

EDIT: Here is the thread I was thinking of in the fanart and in the first few posts Priceless does refer to a different thread - https://www.buffyforums.net/forum/in...nart-by-others , I think starting a new one with an opening post that clarifies the purpose would probably be a good thing if this doesn't really fit what you were thinking of and it went off on a tangent pretty early on.

Comment

I created a Behind the scenes thread for BtVS. I am not sure if there are as many pics around from the set of Angel and if people are interested in the thread at all. If we find out people are flooding the new thread with pics we can still create a second one for Angel

The Just Pics thread seems to be a bit more difficult. I was thinking of a thread with all kinds of pics of Buffy (and/or SMG), not just fanart or fan manips but not excluding them either. The emphasis was more or less on Buffy, not on fanart. The purpose of the thread would also include promo shots or cover shots. Basically, everything that is not covered by the Behind the scenes thread and the already existing Actors shares and tweets thread. What do you think?

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• SpuffyGlitz
        SpuffyGlitz commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe if one creates an appreciation group for that? I don't know

I think an appreciation group is a good idea if you want to mix Buffy and SMG shots and there not be any discussion as such. A SMG/Buffy appreciation group maybe. Then any new projects she has could be discussed and you could have another general 'pics' thread. It would be nice to expand use of the groups and that was something I was going to look at after the summer holidays, trying to encourage the use of them some more.

Comment

Working...
      X