No announcement yet.

Site restructuring: suggested new Buffyverse sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing on my laptop, the default looks gorgeous. Really lovely! Much easier to read, too!

Comment

• Are you having any more joy with the Orange/Purple American Aurora ?

I think some of the subfora descriptions might need tweaking to stop line breaks at full width, but I want to wait to get the activity column font sorted out first. With the holiday weekend I don't know that I'm going to get any last minute responses from vBulletin now so it's likely we'll have to stay as we are until at least the start of next week. Hopefully the big font won't be too frustrating for a bit longer.

Comment

• American Aurora
        American Aurora commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! It's much, much better!

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Fab.

• Okay, I finally worked out the setting that can reduce the activity column font sizing but it is affecting other areas when I do and the sizes of the two don't match (so the other elements end up too small). From what I've found I can't alter them independently, so I'm going to have to get proper tech help on this one from vBulletin. I still have active tech support with them so I've been able to just raise a ticket for this and hopefully they'll be able to shed light.

Comment

• As you may have seen, I've finally been able to make some alterations to the Activity Column font sizes. I also managed to create code to take out the stats information. I haven't been able to add the name of the last poster yet, but am trying to see if that would be possible. It might not be a change that I can make though. Hopefully what I've done will have improved it for everyone some anyway.

I still need to look through all the styles to see if the overall look works with the column, if bordering/shading needs adding in etc. I'll also then look at whether to order the items differently on the page or increase the number of results in the activity column perhaps. I'm aware at the moment the right column length is very different to the left hand of the page. I won't get to this until next week though now as I've delayed my rewatch review a little when I got the additional information about this today, so I really need to finish that first now before I come back to this. In the meantime, if anyone notices any problems with the latest changes please let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X