5.02 True Lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.02 True Lies

Jeremy is still the one person that knows Bonnie is dead. At this point he really should tell them that she's dead regardless of Bonnie's wishes because her friends need to be able to grieve and move forward. I really hope it's not dragged out any longer. I also don't understand why Jeremy can only see Bonnie now. What happened with Anna & Vicki?

It does sound like maybe the school has something like the Founder's Council and Elena's dad was a founding family member so he could have been involved in both. I think Elena forgot that her parents hated vampires.

Damon did finally come clean to Elena.

Stefan is now out of the box and I really hope they do the Ripper story-line properly this time because they certainly didn't in Season 3.

Caroline seems to sort of be in her own little world right now. Tyler is a vampire - he may never go to college. He may have no interest in ever going to college and he didn't even graduate high school. She already has another love interest though - I'm not sure how I feel about Jesse yet though. I do think Caroline needs to be single for a while but I'd like to see her make friends.

Silas doesn't really seem that scary. He's obviously been over-hyped (like the Originals). I guess it's possible that when he made himself immortal he didn't really give himself any extra stuff aside from the mind-control or mind-reading thing. He's not a vampire - he's just immortal.

I liked the Katherine/Jeremy/Matt scenes. Katherine actually went back for them and possibly saved Jeremy's life by shooting Silas. I think the three of them working together is interesting and it's not something we've seen before.

Originally posted by Gemini9857 View Post
    I liked the Katherine/Jeremy/Matt scenes. Katherine actually went back for them and possibly saved Jeremy's life by shooting Silas. I think the three of them working together is interesting and it's not something we've seen before.
    They are also the only humans left(Jer is supernatural but i still consider him a human), so its really nice to see them sticking together and working together.

Comment

I don't care how many times she's nearly killed him, there's still hope for my half-serious TVD OTP of Jeremy/Katherine (like him dating his great grand-cousin twin person is even remotely taboo on this show)! She came back to save them!

One has to chuckle at the idea that Elena's college experience has been marred by the distinct possibility that her uncle-father's college extracurricular resume stuffer was to start secret society of vampire hunters on the campus.
      sigpic
      Banner by LRae12

Comment

I actually had to start fast forwarding the Bonnie scenes by the end. I was fed up of her character before she died.. I really need this storyline to end! It's not healthy for Jeremy too and I feel it's stopping him having a better story.. being a hunter and all.

I loved the Katherine, Matt, Jeremy scenes, specially when she came back in the end and shot Silas! It must be so hard going from being a vampire to a weak little human girl. Especially as even when she was a vampire she was more flight than fight.

I really hope we get a full on ripper storyline but I don't think we will. I just hope this doesn't cause problems for Damon/Elena. I just want a relationship to last more than a few weeks and her going back and forth was really annoying.

I think Caroline being alone at college for a while will be good for her. I think she needs to find herself and be without Tyler or Elena for a while. So Bonnie aside I'm enjoying season 4 so far

Comment

Don?t you mean season 5?

I think they need to get rid of Bonnie, Jeremy and Tyler. Tyler is not here anymore so just get rid of him. As for Jeremy, it?s getting old the dying and coming back to life. As for Bonnie, she adds nothing to the plot, it?s horrible having her lie to them and that?s about it.

As for the episode, I liked it but I feel something is missing. And Paul Wesley is doing a good job but Silas and the whole shadow self storyline doesn?t convince me.

I?ve read in a commentary that season four damaged Elena?s character and I couldn?t agree more. Elena and Damon.

Comment

Working...
          X