The 4400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4400

I know this is an old show, but they've just started showing it on the Horror channel in the UK and I thought I'd give it a watch. Has anyone see it? Would you recommend it?

I'm only on the first episode and so far I'm thinking the authorities are a bit lax in letting these people wander off by themselves, many in a world that's vastly different to the one they came from.

I've not heard of this at all before. If it is well recommended I might dig it up and set it to record.

Comment

• Priceless
      Priceless commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not the best show I've ever seen, but it seems ok so far

Stoney
    I might dig it up and set it to record.
    ​​​​​​​

sigpic

Comment

• Priceless
      Priceless commented
      Editing a comment
      That was brilliant! Gotta love Peter Kay, thanks for posting.

TriBel Very good. We go through the remaining 'percentage available' panic on a weekly basis.

I 'record' everything to the Sky box, I'm trapped by it. I've so many series downloaded and rarely ever watch anything as it is airing now. I always go on to the next show I have all the episodes sat waiting for. I pay way too much for Sky but even the idea of having to look up all the shows I have ready and waiting through another service just tires me.

Comment

• TriBel
      TriBel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah..."percentage available" was why I posted it!

• Stoney
      Stoney commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still in awe of being able to rewind live tv too.

• Priceless
      Priceless commented
      Editing a comment
      I have youview and when I get to page 3 of recorded stuff I panic and have to get it down to just 2 pages
Working...
X