No announcement yet.

Jessica Jones Season 2 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crikey! I've not even seen S2 yet. Arrrgh, it's so easy to get behind. Where does all the time go?

Comment

I'm kind of surprised more Buffy fans don't follow Jessica as she seems to be filling the current role of a strong woman with a mission.

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

Jessica Jones is the most frustrating of the Netflix Marvel series. On one hand it has (along with Daredevil) some of the best characters/interactions and story lines. On the other hand it always ends up doing some things that drive me krazy (nearly to the point of not finishing the season).

Comment

Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
          Jessica Jones is the most frustrating of the Netflix Marvel series. On one hand it has (along with Daredevil) some of the best characters/interactions and story lines. On the other hand it always ends up doing some things that drive me krazy (nearly to the point of not finishing the season).
          Oh no. You should have waited for me and Mr T, and not gone on Can you say what annoyed you so much?

Comment

Only if you've already finished!

Comment

Only if you've already finished!
              Lol, no. I've not watched another episode

Comment

Sorry, but can't really go into details without spoilers.

Comment

I'm only a couple of episodes in too.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
                    I'm only a couple of episodes in too.
                    I've been watching for most of the day and I'm nearly at the end. It's been good. There's nothing that really annoys me, so far.

Comment

That makes one of us.

Comment

That makes one of us.
                        Oh I can't wait to finish so you can tell me what's bothering you

Comment

I don't mind spoilers so don't let me hold you back. I've only watched 3 episodes. Jessica is still great, there is too much Trish, this isnt the Trish Walker show, why is trish's mum suddenly a sympathic character? And why does that bother me when they are writing Jeri (the lawyer) more sympathic? Is it because she's sick so I'm willing to look at her with new eyes? I hope Jessica's one night stand (burger guy) comes back, I'm getting a totally sinister vibe from him. I don't like Jessica being a victim (the spleen thing)

Comment

They are writing Trish's mum as more sympathetic and there is a reason for that which will become apparent as you go along. It's sort of bad writing really, to make what happens have more emotional impact.

Comment

That's fair. But S3 was more consistent than 2 I think. There was a small dip in the middle but not so bad it spoiled the show for me. S3 might actually be the best season overall.

@Priceless Take it you finished it?

Comment

@Priceless Take it you finished it?
                                I did. I really enjoyed Jessica Jones and it is my favourite of those Netflix Marvel shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                  I did. I really enjoyed Jessica Jones and it is my favourite of those Netflix Marvel shows.
                                  To be honest think its the only one I've seen! The only one which is likely to come close for me is Daredevil. I hear good things about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Trick View Post
                                    To be honest think its the only one I've seen! The only one which is likely to come close for me is Daredevil. I hear good things about that one.
                                    I watched S1 Daredevil, but I didn't love it and couldn't be bothered to watch S2.

Have you seen The Punisher? I enjoyed that one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                      I watched S1 Daredevil, but I didn't love it and couldn't be bothered to watch S2.

Have you seen The Punisher? I enjoyed that one too.
                                      I saw the first few episodes of Punisher and it bored me to tears! But I will probably give it another watch sometime.

Comment

I didn't realise Jessica Jones had gone to a third season. I've not seen the second yet. (no Netflix).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Trick View Post
                                          DareDevil is by far my fave of the Netflix Marvel...er of all Marvel shows. I'm hoping that if/when Disney decides to bring these characters back that they keep some of the cast for their iterations. Especially Cox, Woll, Henson, Ritter, Colter & Bernthal.

Comment

Working...
                                          X