X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gal Gadot confirms she was threatened by Joss Whedon

Link here
    https://popculture.com/celebrity/new...ue-ray-fisher/

I think if people are expecting Joss Whedon to be uncancelled after this they are going to be disappointed. It ain't happening
    Last edited by BtVS fan; 09-05-21, 07:06 AM.

Should add that Whedon not making a statement feels like cowardice now

Comment

I don't think Joss' poor behaviour undoes the positivity in the work. The messages and value given doesn't have to be something he managed to live up to. And although this is more clear confirmation of how he was out of line in how he dealt with Gal Gadot, I don't think it is anything more than what I thought he was doing in throwing his weight around. So I'm not sure this makes it any worse than it already was. I'm still as disappointed with him as a person and still can separate that from loving some of the work that he has done.

Comment

• BAF
        BAF commented
        Editing a comment
        That's sort of how I feel.I still love the Buffyverse,Dollhouse and his MCU work and I'm enjoying The Nevers.But t am disappointed in the Joss's reported behavior on past projects.

Originally posted by BtVS fan View Post
      Should add that Whedon not making a statement feels like cowardice now
      In all honesty what can Joss say?
      "Sorry I fucked up."
      My deviantart: http://vampfox.deviantart.com/

Comment

ALL CAUGHT UP

All said regarding writers, producers, actors, directors, viewers, readers, etc. are what I remember, my opinions, etc.

What’s said in this post/comment is what I remember, my opinions, etc.

AtS = Angel.

A&F = Angel & Faith

AtF = After the Fall

* Other than Joss Whedon suing these people for defamation, slander, libel, etc.--I don't know what Joss could do to 'save himself' and his career. And lawsuits are expensive and it's a bunch of 'he said, she said'-type stuff.

* I still haven't read or heard of anything that Joss did that warrants his being cancelled. He's still around single-handedly responsible for the success of the 2008 Writers Strike. He around single-handedly saved the movie industry because of how successful The Avengers was.

His being mean, demanding, whatever is simply that.

I recently read Season 12. He managed to make the Season 9-11 have some sense. Season 12 is actually good.

Comment

Working...
        X