X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake Remastered

KingofCretins
    Brendan
    I just finished Alan Wake Remastered. First time I played the game. It was OK though a bit repetitive. Theres only so many times you can wander a Forest path shooting a bad guy before it gets a bit boring. Played it to completion but don't think I'll play it again. Game writers were big fans of Stephen King.
    All in all 6 maybe 7 out of 10. Enjoyable though I don't understand all the fuss over it. It won't stay in my mind like Last of US 2 or Red Dead 2 will
    What's your thoughts on it ?

Yes, I have played on Alan Wake, and I thought it was a fantastic atmospheric game.

I remember playing this when I was 16 such nostalgia.

I haven't played on the remastered yet, but I'm excited for the second game of Alan Wake 2.

I agree with you about Red Dead Redemption 2, but not sure about The Last Of Us.

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan View Post
      Yes, I have played on Alan Wake, and I thought it was a fantastic atmospheric game.

I remember playing this when I was 16 such nostalgia.

I haven't played on the remastered yet, but I'm excited for the second game of Alan Wake 2.

I agree with you about Red Dead Redemption 2, but not sure about The Last Of Us.
      You don't like The Last of Us ?

Comment

• Brendan
        Brendan commented
        Editing a comment
        It's alright, but it's not sticking in my mind, unlike Red Dead Redemption 2.

Brendan What about Last of us 2 ?

Comment

• Brendan
        Brendan commented
        Editing a comment
        It's definitely on my mind, but I'm afraid in a disappointing way.
    Working...
    X