Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jedi Fallen Order 2 Leaks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jedi Fallen Order 2 Leaks

    I don't know if anyone played Jedi Fallen Order on here and if you haven't you should its a really fun game with some fun puzzles and lovely visuals

    Anyway some news for the sequel has dropped though take it with a pinch of salt

    https://youtu.be/PTrxmSGFsHU

  • #2
    I'm moving the thread to General Media, which is currently the subforum for threads concerning games.

    Comment


    • #3
      I played the first game, and I thought it was a decent game to get invested. I completed the achievements of 100% for the game. I loved the end scene with Darth Vader he came across powerful. I also enjoyed the puzzles and hub areas it reminded me of Tomb Raider.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by buffylover View Post
        I played the first game, and I thought it was a decent game to get invested. I completed the achievements of 100% for the game. I loved the end scene with Darth Vader he came across powerful. I also enjoyed the puzzles and hub areas it reminded me of Tomb Raider.
        Did you complete it on Grandmaster level ? I've done that but its hard, am doing the new Battlegrid meditation update they put on

        Comment


        • #5
          I played the game on the easiest difficulty but, if there was an achievement based on the toughness, I would have played on Grandmaster difficulty. I thought the combat had similarities to "Dark Souls".

          Which character was your favourite? and what was your favourite planet area?

          My favourite character was the Night sister "Merrin" only because I love "Asajj Ventress from the clone wars" and, my favourite planet area was either "Bogano" or "Zeffo".

          Comment


          • BtVS fan
            BtVS fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I loved the Clone Wars too I should add

        • #6
          Originally posted by buffylover View Post
          I played the game on the easiest difficulty but, if there was an achievement based on the toughness, I would have played on Grandmaster difficulty. I thought the combat had similarities to "Dark Souls".

          Which character was your favourite? and what was your favourite planet area?

          My favourite character was the Night sister "Merrin" only because I love "Asajj Ventress from the clone wars" and, my favourite planet area was either "Bogano" or "Zeffo".
          Funny you say that as it was the same people who did Dark Souls who did Fallen Order
          They also did Sekiro too but I haven't played that yet


          Favourite Character like you has to be Merrin, she's awesome and I hope we see more of her in the sequel.

          My favourite planet in terms of visual details is Bracca, that was beautifully designed. In terms of actual Game play I think I liked Kashykk the most that was fun
          Last edited by BtVS fan; 07-02-21, 01:33 PM.

          Comment


          • #7
            That is cool to know I never knew that and yes, I could see the influence, especially the combat from Dark Souls.

            Sekiro I never got my hands on that game too, but It does look good. It's neat how the Fallen Order has creative professionals.

            Yes, I thought Merrin was very imaginative and suited very nicely in the team. So I'm hoping we see all of them in the sequel.

            What did you think about the Darth Vader scene with the Inquisitor. I have to admit capturing that atmosphere was scary, but it was impressive to showcase Darth Vader looking intimidating and powerful. I also admire the back story of Cere and her little confrontation with Darth Vader.

            And I loved that cinematic sequence in Kashyyyk climbing the AT-AT walker. I thought it was an excellent balance of gameplay and platforming.

            And don't forget about BD-1!!!!

            I love Clone Wars too I have seen just up to season 6 I haven't seen the last season because I don't have Disney+.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by buffylover View Post
              That is cool to know I never knew that and yes, I could see the influence, especially the combat from Dark Souls.

              Sekiro I never got my hands on that game too, but It does look good. It's neat how the Fallen Order has creative professionals.

              Yes, I thought Merrin was very imaginative and suited very nicely in the team. So I'm hoping we see all of them in the sequel.

              What did you think about the Darth Vader scene with the Inquisitor. I have to admit capturing that atmosphere was scary, but it was impressive to showcase Darth Vader looking intimidating and powerful. I also admire the back story of Cere and her little confrontation with Darth Vader.

              And I loved that cinematic sequence in Kashyyyk climbing the AT-AT walker. I thought it was an excellent balance of gameplay and platforming.

              And don't forget about BD-1!!!!

              I love Clone Wars too I have seen just up to season 6 I haven't seen the last season because I don't have Disney+.
              Yeah I loved the Vader scene. Again I want to see more of him in the sequel as Papa Palpatine too
              I like the Walker scene and I love the who Imperial Refinery and Tree sequences and the duel with Ninth Sister, it's all good for me

              Have you seen Rebels as Vader and Ahsoka show up in that ? And a certain SMG is also an Inquisitor in that

              Comment


              • #9
                I haven't yet seen Rebels which is a shame because I would love to, but I did see the confrontation between Ahsoka vs Darth Vader, and it was epic.

                I do wonder her journey after she goes independent quitting the Jedi council. I think Ahsoka grew so much as a character I liked her, even more, when the season goes on.

                How was Sarah voicing one of the inquisitors was she, good? I hope so.

                Have you played on any other Star Wars games? I really liked The Force Unleashed Shaak Ti had impressive feats with the force so it's a shame it's not canon any more.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by buffylover View Post
                  I haven't yet seen Rebels which is a shame because I would love to, but I did see the confrontation between Ahsoka vs Darth Vader, and it was epic.

                  I do wonder her journey after she goes independent quitting the Jedi council. I think Ahsoka grew so much as a character I liked her, even more, when the season goes on.

                  How was Sarah voicing one of the inquisitors was she, good? I hope so.

                  Have you played on any other Star Wars games? I really liked The Force Unleashed Shaak Ti had impressive feats with the force so it's a shame it's not canon any more.
                  I know with Rebels you can get it on Amazon not just Disney plus. As FPJ is voicing Kanan they did have this scene together
                  https://youtu.be/0R7DnKuuKMo
                  Last edited by BtVS fan; 08-02-21, 01:04 PM.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X