X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone played Kena Bridge of Spirits that's a fun but sad game

Comment

• Originally posted by Brendan View Post
      Oh wow, I forgot about Crash Bandicoot and Spyro.

They're probably come on game pass pretty much soonish.
      Ooh - I’m totally there!

Comment

• BtVS fan
        BtVS fan commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm debating getting the games pass for my gaming laptop

• One more thing - I see that the entire Life is Strange saga has been remastered and is being offered as a special deal for the XBox - should I get it?

I know how much everyone raves about it - and how much in some ways it is spiritually akin to Buffy.

I did purchase the old version - but I'm ready to get the new one if it's that much better.

Comment

• BtVS fan
        BtVS fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you get it ?

• American Aurora
        American Aurora commented
        Editing a comment
        I was actually thinking about getting it today, believe it or not. Your post is prompting me to do so!

• I've just started It's About Time, the fourth Crash Bandicoot on Playstation and I'm loving how the controls feel a lot truer to the original Crash. I've had all the different ones over the years, some I've not got into well at all, but the original Crash games 1-3 always remained my favourites (with CTR as a very much loved side step). The first was always my absolute favourite because they made it tougher to get the crystals, but this fourth just feels more like the first in the controls than any of the others. So glad the Crash games are continuing to be made. I don't spend much time gaming but I've spent a large portion of my life controlling that orange marsupial around.

Comment

General gaming discussion thread.

I wanted to create this thread about the video games in general where we can post screencaps, and discuss what games you are currently playing on maybe do little reviews and star rate them.

Well, I'm currently playing on red dead redemption 2.

Here are a couple of screencaps.
        Spoiler:

Currently playing Resident Evil Village and there is a part thats genuinely terrifying where I'm in this basement in a house being chased by a Baby monster. The horror factor was incredible.
        Last edited by BtVS fan; 31-01-22, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoney View Post
          I've just started It's About Time, the fourth Crash Bandicoot on Playstation and I'm loving how the controls feel a lot truer to the original Crash. I've had all the different ones over the years, some I've not got into well at all, but the original Crash games 1-3 always remained my favourites (with CTR as a very much loved side step). The first was always my absolute favourite because they made it tougher to get the crystals, but this fourth just feels more like the first in the controls than any of the others. So glad the Crash games are continuing to be made. I don't spend much time gaming but I've spent a large portion of my life controlling that orange marsupial around.
          Have you tried Kena Bridge of Spirits. That's a really good game with a fantastic sound track but also incredibly sad at the same time.
          https://youtu.be/V44I1TSFpOc

Comment

• Stoney
            Stoney commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't. Interesting looking trailer, I'll add it to my possible PS games.

• I was lucky enough to get the Xbox Series X for Christmas.

And I'm currently playing The Medium.

Some screencaptures.

Spoiler:

Comment

• I completed The Medium yesterday. I found the story to be very addictive, and it worked well within the gameplay. The character Marianne was well written and very likeable as the Medium. The gameplay on travelling in both worlds was a unique experience split screening the puzzles solving was thrilling.

Here are some more screen captures.

Rating 4/5

Spoiler:

Last edited by Brendan; 08-02-22, 01:37 PM.

Comment

I was lucky enough to get the Xbox Series X for Christmas.

And I'm currently playing The Medium.

Some screencaptures.

Spoiler:

Have you got the Games Pass

Comment

• BtVS fan
                BtVS fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Brendan Iv got a PS5 rather than an Xbox X but I also have a gaming laptop and am debating getting it for that

• Brendan
                Brendan commented
                Editing a comment
                BtVS fan IMO, Gamepass is the best value in gaming.

• BtVS fan
                BtVS fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Brendan I probably will get it. I do hope you play Life is Strange and it's Prequel Before the Storm

• I am playing on Death's Door, which is intriguing so far. The art style is fantastic, and the soundtrack is peaceful.

Screencaptures.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Recently I played this game called Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

It was a fantastic game. I loved the fandom and lore.

I would recommend this game to anyone who loves role-playing games and Sci-Fi.

Comment

• Currently, I'm playing a pixelated game called Garden Story. There's something relaxing and good about it.

Comment

• Has anyone tried the new game Stray? It seems to be getting pretty positive reviews and is one I keep debating whether to just buy, but may well wait until Christmas for.

Comment

• Stoney Stray looks too awesome to wait until Christmas to play it.

Stray is the kind of game I enjoy playing. There's nothing better than finding hidden gems like this, but I'll have to wait until it comes out for Xbox.

I would recommend Tunic. It comes out for the PlayStation in September.

Comment

• Stoney
                        Stoney commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It gives me something to ask for when I hold back on things I actually want.

Thanks for the rec, it gives me something else to look at.

• KingofCretins Brendan
                      I saw these possible Spoilers about a Life is Strange 4 . I take them with a grain of salt as I'd imagine D9 would prefer to use there own characters rather than Don't Nods
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaks...m_source=share

Comment

• KingofCretins Brendan There's this interview with a D9 Developer. Maybe Im reading to much into it but it feels like a subtle dig at Don't Nod in what's said. Also I gotta say I was completely underwhelmed by True Colors. I wouldn't call it bad as such but it did feel like a shallow copy of the original LiS and I have no desire to re-play it like Lis1 or even Before the Storm
                        https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/squ...ge-true-colors

Comment

• https://www.sportsgamersonline.com/g...d-development/
                          Finally some new info on this!

Comment

• Playing Dragon Age Origins for the second time - my favorite RPG. It's been about five years. I usually pick a female hero for RPG games. I was even thinking of naming the warrior after a character from BTVS but naming a shield maiden Buffy doesn't seem right. The name that matches best is probably Tara, although I could pick a mage and I could see naming her Drusilla.

I haven't played Dragon Age Inquisition but I see that Freddie Prinze Jr. is the voice of one of the characters - so there's the connection to BTVS.
                            Last edited by Tiny Tabby; 18-08-22, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Drusilla is a great mage name.

I played all Dragon Age games, but I gave up on Origins due to the difficulty.

Dragon Age Inquisition was an amazing experience.
                              Mass Effect is a fantastic trilogy that I highly recommend. A character called James Vega was also voiced by Freddie in Mass Effect 3.

Comment

• A new trailer for A Plague Tale: Requiem.

I can't wait for this game, and it's on game pass day one.

Comment

Working...
                                X