No announcement yet.

General gaming discussion thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to play Flight Simulator so bad, but I don't have the series X to play on it. The game seems so magical.

Comment

• Here's something I didn't know I wanted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4l6uWxe-vk

Comment

• Originally posted by DanSlayer View Post
        Here's something I didn't know I wanted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4l6uWxe-vk
        That looks fun, I really like the premise and the feel of it.

Comment

• DanSlayer That game has a great concept. Do you play video games?

redtent How's your experience on Red Dead I hope you're enjoying the game.

Comment

• DanSlayer
            DanSlayer commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah. Grew up as a Nintendo person and still am mainly a Switch person now. Also play Pokemon Go often on my phone nowadays.

• Brendan Yes, I am.

I always get distracted by everything in these open world games. Main mission can wait, I have to check everything around, get that new clothes and whatnot. Sadly, I don't have as much time as I used to for playing games, so I mainly play on the weekends. Nowadays, it takes ages for me to finish a game.

Comment

• Playing Red Dead 2 and trying to find Yarrow for William is hard

Comment

• redtent
              redtent commented
              Editing a comment
              I was lucky and I already picked some Yarrow before I even meet William.

• That is great to hear redtent and tell me about it I was the same, just exploring the open world that Red Dead has to offer was a brilliant adventure.

It's great to hear you are playing on Red Dead BtVS fan I hope you're enjoying it. As for the mission, I think you can find Yarrow around the Grassland or open forest around New Hanover and Lemoyne or the Heartlands.

redtent BtVS fan Do you know how to screenshot? I would love to see your interpretation of the game and how you dressed up Arthur or even seeing your favorite places. ​​​​​​​

DanSlayer I don't have a Switch but, I hear a lot of positive things about the console. Games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Pokémon are my kind of games. I don't know if you already played these games before, but I recommend Ori And The Blind Forest and Ori And The Will Of The Wisps. Phenomenal games.

Comment

• DanSlayer
              DanSlayer commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven't played those before, thanks for the recommendations!

• Originally posted by Brendan View Post
            That is great to hear redtent and tell me about it I was the same, just exploring the open world that Red Dead has to offer was a brilliant adventure.

It's great to hear you are playing on Red Dead BtVS fan I hope you're enjoying it. As for the mission, I think you can find Yarrow around the Grassland or open forest around New Hanover and Lemoyne or the Heartlands.

redtent BtVS fan Do you know how to screenshot? I would love to see your interpretation of the game and how you dressed up Arthur or even seeing your favorite places.

DanSlayer I don't have a Switch but, I hear a lot of positive things about the console. Games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Pokémon are my kind of games. I don't know if you already played these games before, but I recommend Ori And The Blind Forest and Ori And The Will Of The Wisps. Phenomenal games.
            Gave up on the Yarrow I'm on the Island of Guarma right now
            It's a great game with a great story
            Have you played either Jedi Fallen Order or Ghost of Tushima Brendan ?

Comment

• Brendan I'll try to take some screenshots next week but I must warn you, my PC might be getting a little old.

Comment

• BtVS fan Yes, after that chapter, it gets all serious and sad. Did you play on the first Red Dead?

Yes, I have played on Jedi Fallen Order, and it was a great Star Wars game.

I see you have a PlayStation because Ghost of Tsushima looks fantastic. I don't have a PlayStation anymore, is the game any good? because it's my kind of game.

redtent I have to admit I would love to see your screen captures of your experience of your gameplay don't worry about your PC.

I might go back and take some more screenshots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brendan View Post
                  BtVS fan Yes, after that chapter, it gets all serious and sad. Did you play on the first Red Dead?

Yes, I have played on Jedi Fallen Order, and it was a great Star Wars game.

I see you have a PlayStation because Ghost of Tsushima looks fantastic. I don't have a PlayStation anymore, is the game any good? because it's my kind of game.

redtent I have to admit I would love to see your screen captures of your experience of your gameplay don't worry about your PC.

I might go back and take some more screenshots.
                  Iv not yet, as you can only get it on ps now which I don't have. I have got Red Dead Revolver though which Iv not yet played

You're right I have a PlayStation but only a ps4 as its impossible to get a ps5 unless I'm willing to spend over the odds on a scalper price on ebay

Comment

• I finally managed to take some screenshots of RDR2, but as I said, my computer might be a little outdated for newer games, so my graphic settings are mostly set on medium quality. I hope the link works.

Anyway, I bought a new outfit again as it can be seen on the last screen.

Comment

• redtent Thank you so much for sharing, and I'm loving those screenshots of your version of Arthur.

I love the outfit you made him into a fitting gunslinger.
                      Can I ask you a question did you name your horse my horse name was called Gondor.

You inspire me to take some of my own. I will probably be back with lots of screen captures.

Comment

• Yes, I named mine Midnight. I know, very original.

Comment

• Playing on psychonauts 2 so far it's a great game.

"My name is Raz, and today is my first official day on the job."

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                          X