No announcement yet.

General gaming discussion thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New screenshot from Ninja Theory from the new upcoming HellBlade.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Brendan; 11-02-21, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• redtent
      redtent commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome game with such a fresh story. Are you playing it now?

If you'd have told me that this was The First Slayer, I would have believed you

Comment

Sandman I do see the similarities but, no it's Senua from hell blade.

I forgot to showcase this epic trailer. I had GOOSEBUMPS when I first watch it because I'm a tremendous fan of the first game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNtenrRYZQo
      MikeB I recommend Hell blade!

Comment

redtent I played and finished "Hellblade Senua's sacrifice" about a year ago. This game was a treasure to play, and I believed it did a fantastic job executing mental health awareness. The game was just a vivid and very inspirational journey. I adored it!

That screen capture was from Ninja Theory for the upcoming Hellblade "Senua's Saga: Hellblade II".

Have you played on Hellblade?

Comment

Oh, I thought the screenshot was from the first game. I've played Hellblade a couple of years ago and thought it was very unique, I loved it.
          I didn't know they are making a sequel, now I'm really excited to play it once it comes out.

Comment

redtent Me too I'm so excited for the sequel!

Here is the trailer for "Senua's Saga: Hellblade II".

Comment

• redtent
              redtent commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow. Thanks for sharing. It looks fantastic.

Yesterday I finally completed Assassin's creed Valhalla. 100% achievements. It took more than 200+ hours, and it was a fantastic game. Not better than Odyssey, but I'm going to miss it. I enjoyed exploring the beautiful landscapes of England.

Spoiler:

Ignore the subtitles it was game-related, and even Eivor didn't understand.

Last edited by Brendan; 02-03-21, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Another game from my Christmas list now completed, Destroy All Humans, was a fun game. I loved the funny humour between Crypto and Orthopox.

Moving on to WatchDogs Legion.

Comment

• Stoney
                Stoney commented
                Editing a comment
                Aha! Destroy All Humans, we have that. It was a funny game. I don't think we ever completed Destroy All Humans 2 though. Hmmm, may have to reinvestigate.

• Brendan
                Brendan commented
                Editing a comment
                Stoney Yes, I agree the game was enjoyable and, it was fun to go back to it. I played both games when I was 12-13. So I'm hoping they do remaster the second game or make a new one.

Originally posted by redtent View Post
              Oh, I thought the screenshot was from the first game. I've played Hellblade a couple of years ago and thought it was very unique, I loved it.
              I didn't know they are making a sequel, now I'm really excited to play it once it comes out.
              Hi redtent! Have never heard of Hellblade before. You say it was very unique. Could you please explain in what aspects? Just looking for a new game for the weekend

Comment

Bobby Broky It was a breath of fresh air. I can’t remember playing a game like that before. It’s not like I played tons of games, but still. Norse mythology (among others) is very interesting to me, so that appealed to me first. The game has a good balance between action and story, but it can be dark at the moments. It also deals with psychosis, of which I knew barely anything, so it also made me research a bit more about that.

Comment

• Brendan
                  Brendan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree with this! Hellblade was a fantastic experience. Very inspirational.

I'm currently playing on 'Immortals Fenyx Rising'.

I'm enjoying it that much that I'm looking into Greek mythology.

Yes, it's a unique open-world game with so much vibrance and entertainment, even though Zeus can be irritating at times.

I would recommend it.

Some screen captures.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Brendan; 27-04-21, 03:39 PM.

Comment

My post is really lame compared to the great games you guys are talking about, but I was gifted recently with three games on Steam that are real golden oldies - Age of Empires I, II and III - now in Definitive Editions. Apparently IV is coming out at the end of this year.

I tried a few games, remembering the endless days of playing in my youth and thinking of how nostalgic and maybe simplistic I’d find it to be compared to today’s more sophisticated games.

Nope. Na-ah. No. THIS IS ONE HARD AS #*%^ GAME!!!!!

Apparently, they’ve redone the whole thing and bumped it up a notch in terms of difficulty. I used to play on hardest and not struggle - now I do. It’s still pretty primitive to look at (although far superior to the original graphics), but it’s a hell beast. Especially AoE II. It’s great fun, though, and brings back memories.

Comment

I never played on Age Of Empires, but I did hear a lot of talk about being nostalgic for some.

The only game that I played that comes close to Age Of Empires is The Lord Of The Rings The Battle For Middle Earth 2 on the 360 because I'm a huge Lord Of The Rings fan.

But that game was hard.
                  Last edited by Brendan; 29-04-21, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Wading into Assassin's Creed: Vallhalla again after buying Wrath of the Druids.

Brendan, have you played the new expansion? I know you were having a lot of fun with the original.

Comment

American Aurora Yes, I thought Assassin's Creed Valhalla was a fantastic game!
                      I haven't been able to get the new expansion just yet. Because I just recently bought the season pass for 'Immortals Fenyx Rising'.

But, I do hope you're enjoying the new expansion, and I hope you enjoyed the main game too.

I would love to hear your thoughts on Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Comment

My next game I'm definitely playing on.

The soundtrack on this trailer is stunning.

Comment

Has any one played Jedi Fallen Order that's a really great game 🎮

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan View Post
                            American Aurora Yes, I thought Assassin's Creed Valhalla was a fantastic game!
                            I haven't been able to get the new expansion just yet. Because I just recently bought the season pass for 'Immortals Fenyx Rising'.

But, I do hope you're enjoying the new expansion, and I hope you enjoyed it too.

I would love to hear your thoughts on Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
                            Played it the other day (I mean AC Valhalla). The game is great in every way, I believe. I even rewatched Mad Max because there was also something about Valhalla

Comment

Bobby Broky That's great to hear, and yes I loved Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

I would love to hear your thoughts about the game.

Comment

• Microsoft and Bethesda E3 showcase was yesterday, and it was great, so many great games coming to game pass.

These three stood out to me.

A NEW PLAGUE TALE!!!!!!! IT'S CALLED "A PLAGUE TALE: REQUIEM"

Somerville

and

Replaced

So many games coming to gamepass

Comment

• Stoney
                                  Stoney commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Love the intensity in the top one.
                              Working...
                              X