No announcement yet.

Favourite Game of Thrones character(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arya and Tyrion. They were my favorites in the books and they are my favorites in the series. I really like Sansa better than I did in the books. Dani, OTH, is going down in my estimation.
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

Originally posted by bespangled View Post
      Arya and Tyrion. They were my favorites in the books and they are my favorites in the series. I really like Sansa better than I did in the books. Dani, OTH, is going down in my estimation.
      Oh no, I'm surprised to hear that Dany is going downhill for you. I'm only in S4 and haven't read the books, and I love her. She seems so pure of heart and wanting to do the right thing. Is it that the closer she gets to the throne the more corruptible she becomes?

Comment

Do you really want to be spoiled? Let's just say she is determined to win Westeros. She makes decisions that I find questionable, that are beginning to rebound. Episode 1 just makes me see her choices through a new lens. I wouldn't say she's corrupted, but the things she does to get her army and free the slaves are not the tactics to use against people she wants to accept her rule.

Sansa, OTH, is rising. And I still adore Arya.
        Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

Voted for Arya, Sansa, Tyrion & Dany. Plus other for somehow forgotten option: The Hound!

Comment

Working...
          X