There's No Such Thing as Too Much TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's No Such Thing as Too Much TV

What are you watching this season that you wish you could find discussion for? Do you have a show that you think is brilliant, but it seems like no one is watching? This is your chance to share what shows have you glued to your seat and maybe find or make some new fans. Share a witty or simple summary (or more) to try to hook someone who may not have ever heard of the show.

In the poll, please only vote for shows that you plan to discuss on the forum. I only have 20 options so feel free to post suggestions in your comments and I can edit the poll.

Other shows I thought of:
    Being Human US or UK
    Bones
    Doctor Who
    Good Wife
    Grimm
    How I Met Your Mother
    Lost Girl
    Justified
    Merlin
    New Girl
    Nikita
    Secret Circle
    Sons of Anarchy
    Spartacus
    Suburgatory
    Burn Notice
    White Collar
    Psych
    Suits
    Happy Endings
    Homeland
    Hell on Wheels
    Boardwalk Empire
    Dexter
    The Killing
    The River
    Touch (Kiefer Sutherland's new show)
    Alcatraz
    Mad Men
    Community
    Game of Thrones
    9.65%
    Doctor Who
    9.65%
    Supernatural
    8.77%
    Revenge
    4.39%
    Vampire Diaries
    14.91%
    Ringer
    10.53%
    Glee
    6.14%
    True Blood
    7.89%
    Once Upon a Time
    6.14%
    Good Wife
    4.39%
    Fringe
    1.75%
    How I Met Your Mother
    7.02%
    Gossip Girl
    3.51%
    Hart of Dixie
    0.88%
    Walking Dead
    4.39%

Lydia made the punch!

Being Human UK.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Did S4 just start for Being Human UK? I get so confused sometimes on what has aired in the UK and what is just making it to the US.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Next to the series I voted for, I also would like New Girl, Community & Mad Men (it's almost coming back! hooray!) discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
          Next to the series I voted for, I also would like New Girl, Community & Mad Men (it's almost coming back! hooray!) discussions.
          How did I forget Mad Men?! And Community?! Is there some where I can trade this brain in for something more reliable? I'll go add those in. I'm current with Mad Men but way behind on Community. I wish NBC would promote Community more and hope this extended hiatus makes the random fans more devoted to supporting the show. Me being one of those people. I need to make catching up a priority.
          Last edited by Ehlwyen; 11-02-12, 07:07 PM. Reason: Added stuff

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Blame it on the too long hiatus for Mad Men and stupid NBC () for benching Community.

Comment

I did not vote. I would vote Bones and Mad Men

Comment

I never really got into Mad Men for some reason, I have seen only the first season and then I lost it on Dutch tv... anyway mext to what I have voted for, I would love the Killing discussions. That show is just awesome
                Awesome Icon/Banner made by Bre
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                  Did S4 just start for Being Human UK? I get so confused sometimes on what has aired in the UK and what is just making it to the US.
                  Yes, the first episode of season 4 has aired in UK.
                  Spoiler:
                  Sadly most of the original cast are now gone and the show won't be the same anymore.
                  You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

For me it will mainly be my go to show, Doctor Who as well as BH uk. However as I'll be moving in with Twinkle (hopefully soon) the plan is to get a new laptop and netflix. There's be some others going on the list at that poin I'm sure. (Definitely Tru Calling at the least.)
                    JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
                    Banner by Ciderdrinker

Comment

Merlin

I only have 20 options so feel free to post suggestions in your comments and I can edit the poll.
                      The Borgias, maybe?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
                        The Borgias, maybe?
                        YES, THIS! Such an excellent historical/period drama with fantastic characters, great acting, top-notch production values, and lots of intrigue as well as family drama...you all should watch if you can!

I also would go for Boardwalk Empire (another great period/character drama people should watch with great acting and production values!) and Community...if it were last season I'd put BH UK, but not this one (especially since it's now harder to watch it from abroad...).
                        Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

I voted for "The Vampire Diaries", but I also wish there were more fans to talk about the US version of "Being Human" with. I'm in love with that show and I have trouble finding people outside Twitter to chat with about it.

Comment

Originally posted by HisMRS View Post
                            I voted for "The Vampire Diaries", but I also wish there were more fans to talk about the US version of "Being Human" with. I'm in love with that show and I have trouble finding people outside Twitter to chat with about it.
                            Well you could always open up a discussion thread for the season, if there isn't one already, I know there was one last year...that's a show I comment on now and again...
                            Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

Nikita
                              The Good Wife
                              The Secret Circle
                              Ringer
                              Vampire Diaries
                              Dexter

Comment

Personally, I'd love to be able to discuss:
                                NCIS
                                NCIS LA
                                Grimm
                                The Mentalist

Those would be very fun to discuss here.
                                My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

Want, take, have! - Faith Lehane

Comment

Working...
                                X