No announcement yet.

Random Whedon Related Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not worthy of its own thread and possibly not new news, but it appears whedon.info, one of the last refuges for old articles and interviews, is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by HardlyThere View Post
      Not worthy of its own thread and possibly not new news, but it appears whedon.info, one of the last refuges for old articles and interviews, is gone.
      Not a site I ever went on so I don't know how great a capture this is but I found this Wayback link - https://web.archive.org/web/20210226...w.whedon.info/

Comment

• GoSpuffy
        GoSpuffy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not a site I even knew existed!

I'm watching Buffy S3, Beauty and the Beasts and Oz is wearing a 'Psychic Palm Reading' t-shirt and two seasons later Willow will ask her next partner Tara to actually read her palm Not saying these things are connected in any way, but I did think it was cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        I'm watching Buffy S3, Beauty and the Beasts and Oz is wearing a 'Psychic Palm Reading' t-shirt and two seasons later Willow will ask her next partner Tara to actually read her palm Not saying these things are connected in any way, but I did think it was cute.
        This is cute ! As an aside, I wish I could find a list of all the t-shirts Oz and Xander wore over the years. They had some really fun ones.
        What a challenge, honesty
        What a struggle to learn to speak
        Who would've thought that pretending was easier

Comment

• Priceless
          Priceless commented
          Editing a comment
          It's funny that I've watched this show so many times, but I'm just now noticing Oz's t-shirts

I love the fact that you can consider/spot new things every time you watch. I'm going to be looking at t-shirts all the time too now.

Comment

• Priceless
          Priceless commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe it's because I'm watching the HD version and everything is that little bit clearer

I'm embarrassed to admit I'd never before thought that the title 'Seeing Red', apart from referring to her sudden state of anger, could also refer directly to Willow, the redhead, and seeing another side to her

Comment

I love how many meanings there is to the title. You can also say Willow literally sees Tara's red blood on her blouse.

flow

Comment

• Priceless
            Priceless commented
            Editing a comment
            And Tara seeing her own blood on Willow, 'Your shirt' being her last words.

I never really thought about how much meaning could be found in the episode titles until we started doing the rewatch and people often were picking apart the titles in their reviews. Once the possibility of seeing the multiple meanings had been flagged to me, I did start to pay more attention.

Comment

Working...
          X