Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Quiz: Who Did It - Angel Or Spike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy The Vampire Slayer Quiz: Who Did It - Angel Or Spike?

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Quiz: Who Did It - Angel Or Spike? (whatculture.com)

flow

100% correct.

Comment

AAArrrggghh ... I am deeply ashamed to say I got one answer wrong. Only 94%. It's really not that difficult but it was the Caleb question that threw me for a loop. I must have repressed Angel's cameo in End of Days :-)

flow

Comment

• redtent
        redtent commented
        Editing a comment
        For a reason, I'm sure.

Quiz spoiler:

Spoiler:
      I got the Gem of Amara question wrong because I read it as "who found" instead of "destroyed"!
      https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

100% and I'm going to give myself a cookie.

Comment

One of the AtS ones threw me for a minute, but I got 100%

Comment

I'm in the 100% club. I can sort a stellar vamp from a broody one from a kilometer away!

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
              I'm in the 100% club. I can sort a stellar vamp from a broody one from a kilometer away!
              I did actually come out of it thinking the examples for Angel didn't have enough of his positives muddled in. That made me smile though as it just made me think of his and Spike's bickering conversation about who'd helped save the world the most and I love Angel's 'signalled her with my eyes' line. But yeah, it would have been nice if the Angel ones had a bit more included. I might be wrong, I wasn't actually counting, it was just the impression I was left with.

Comment

Working...
              X