06. Sweet
    07. Robin Wood
    08. Quentin Travers
    09. Catherine Madison
    10. Chantarelle/Lily/Anne
    11. Gnarl
    12. Billy Fordham

Results:
    Round 1 top three: Catherine Madison - Witch/Witch, Chantarelle/Lily/Anne - Lie To Me/Anne, Billy Fordham - Lie to Me/Lie to Me
    Round 2 top three: Ethan Rayne - Halloween/A New Man, Doc - Forever/The Gift, Gnarl - Same Time, Same Place/Same Time, Same Place
    Round 3 top three: Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2, Robin Wood - Lessons/Chosen, Quentin Travers - Helpless/Never Leave Me
    Round 4 top three: Sweet - OMWF/OMWF, Ted - Ted/Ted, Willy the Snitch - What's My Line, part 1/Goodbye Iowa

FINAL ROUND - previous winners top three:

Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

• + Snyder
      - Ted

Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2 - 20
      Ted - Ted/Ted - 6

Reset at remaining:

Eliminated
      03. Ethan Rayne
      04. Doc
      05. Willy the Snitch
      06. Sweet
      07. Robin Wood
      08. Quentin Travers
      09. Catherine Madison
      11. Gnarl
      12. Billy Fordham

Results:
      Round 1 top three: Catherine Madison - Witch/Witch, Chantarelle/Lily/Anne - Lie To Me/Anne, Billy Fordham - Lie to Me/Lie to Me
      Round 2 top three: Ethan Rayne - Halloween/A New Man, Doc - Forever/The Gift, Gnarl - Same Time, Same Place/Same Time, Same Place
      Round 3 top three: Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2, Robin Wood - Lessons/Chosen, Quentin Travers - Helpless/Never Leave Me
      Round 4 top three: Sweet - OMWF/OMWF, Ted - Ted/Ted, Willy the Snitch - What's My Line, part 1/Goodbye Iowa

FINAL ROUND - previous winners top three: 2nd: 3rd: Ethan Rayne

Comment

• + Snyder
        - Ted

Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2 - 21
        Ted - Ted/Ted - 5

Reset at remaining:

Eliminated
        03. Ethan Rayne
        04. Doc
        05. Willy the Snitch
        06. Sweet
        07. Robin Wood
        08. Quentin Travers
        09. Catherine Madison
        11. Gnarl
        12. Billy Fordham

Results:

Comment

• + Snyder
          - Ted

Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2 - 22
          Ted - Ted/Ted - 4

Reset at remaining:

Eliminated
          03. Ethan Rayne
          04. Doc
          05. Willy the Snitch
          06. Sweet
          07. Robin Wood
          08. Quentin Travers
          09. Catherine Madison
          11. Gnarl
          12. Billy Fordham

Results:

You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• + Snyder
            - Ted

Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2 - 23
            Ted - Ted/Ted - 3

Reset at remaining:

Eliminated
            03. Ethan Rayne
            04. Doc
            05. Willy the Snitch
            06. Sweet
            07. Robin Wood
            08. Quentin Travers
            09. Catherine Madison
            11. Gnarl
            12. Billy Fordham

Results:

[/QUOTE]

Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

• ]+ Snyder
              - Ted

Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2 - 24
              Ted - Ted/Ted - 2

Reset at remaining:

Eliminated
              03. Ethan Rayne
              04. Doc
              05. Willy the Snitch
              06. Sweet
              07. Robin Wood
              08. Quentin Travers
              09. Catherine Madison
              11. Gnarl
              12. Billy Fordham

Results:

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

• + Snyder
                - Ted

Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2 - 25
                Ted - Ted/Ted - 1

Reset at remaining:

Eliminated
                03. Ethan Rayne
                04. Doc
                05. Willy the Snitch
                06. Sweet
                07. Robin Wood
                08. Quentin Travers
                09. Catherine Madison
                11. Gnarl
                12. Billy Fordham

Results:

Comment

• might as well do it....

+ Snyder
                  - Ted ("Ted, this is my house-!" sounds of a frying pan descending, making impact, frying circuits... )

Principal Snyder - The Puppet Show/Graduation Day pt2 - 26

Reset at remaining:

Eliminated
                  02. Ted
                  03. Ethan Rayne
                  04. Doc
                  05. Willy the Snitch
                  06. Sweet
                  07. Robin Wood
                  08. Quentin Travers
                  09. Catherine Madison
                  11. Gnarl
                  12. Billy Fordham

Results:

FINAL ROUND - previous winners top three:

1st Principal Snyder
                  2nd: Ted
                  3rd: Ethan Rayne

Comment

• Yay congrats Snyder! A worthy winner IMO.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

• So, whatta we do next? Not that I have cabin fever or anything!

I seriously am gonna go nuts!

Comment

• Have to say I would probably have chosen Snyder, so good result!

Comment

• Double Dutchess
                          Double Dutchess commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Agreed! I would have chosen Ethan above Ted, but I'm happy with Snyder landing on top.

• Same here. I?d have chosen Ethan above Ted but I am happy with the results especially with Robin doing not so bad.

flow

Comment

• bespangeled
                          bespangeled commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And I would have chosen Ethan above Ted. I always wished we had more of him. I loved what he brought out in Giles, and that in the last time we see them Giles still trusted Ethan enough that he left his class unattended with Ethan and then drank from it.

• Well, as I said at the time, Ethan wouldn't have made top ten for me, but I expected him to be popular. I'm really pleased that Ted and Snyder made the top three as they were probably my first and second choices. I'd just rather have had Sweet or Robin as the third. But I'm glad they did well.

I really enjoyed this game for giving focus and thought to the supporting characters. We just need to decide what of all the suggestions we're going to go with for the next game.

Comment

• Hail to our glorious leader, Principal Snyder!
                          A well deserved victory. Armin Shimerman was amazing and so funny as the character we all loved to hate.
                          You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• very happy with the results, although, as i made
                            clear above, i would have preferred to give Doc
                            Ethan's place in the top three...

but a few sobs for Joel Gray aside, i am not
                            deeply disappointed, as i think i would have
                            seated Ethan at four-

as for the next game: i am up for any of
                            the suggestions given above-

only apologize that i lack the time and
                            technical skills to help set them up...

sad regret...