Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Bad Eggs
    + Surprise

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 7

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 4

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 7

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 0

Reptile Boy: A girl is chased by five fraternity brothers in robes. She reaches the cemetery but runs into one of them and screams. Richard: "Callie! Callie, where're you going? The party's just getting started." He shoves her with the others and they take her away. He looks around, pulls his hood over his head, and follows them back to the house. - 5

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 5

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 6

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 5

What's My Line 1: In his warehouse, Spike pulls Drusilla up from her chair and lifts her into his arms: "I'll dance with you, pet. On the Slayer's grave!" He spins around with her in his arms. - 5

What's My Line 2: In the back room at Willy's bar, the sunlight has advanced past the cage door and is only three feet from the far wall. Angel is crouched in the far corner, cowering and afraid. He looks up at the light coming through the window. - 5

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 5

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 7

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 7

Phases: Cordelia to Xander: "Look around, we're in my Daddy's car, it's just the two of us, there's a beautiful, big full moon outside tonight. It doesn't get more romantic than this. So shut up!" They start making out. In the bushes a large, hairy beast watching them comes into view. It growls menacingly. - 5

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered: Having just fought a persistent vampire, Buffy tells Xander: "Sorry to say, Xand, slaying is a tad more perilous than dating." They start out of the cemetery. Xander: "Well, you're obviously not dating Cordelia." - 5

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 6

Killed by Death Buffy is dazed after a sudden attack by Angelus at the cemetery. Buffy: "I told you guys to leave, I...(getting dizzy) I... Oh..." She falls to the ground unconscious. Willow and Cordelia look on as Xander kneels, gazing at the fallen Slayer. - 5

I Only Have Eyes For You: In the halls at the high school, a boy chases a girl, grabbing her arm. Boy: "You don't care anymore, is that it?" She tells him it doesn't matter but he shakes her: “Tell me you don’t love me! Say it!” The girl asks him to let go, but he won’t. He raises a revolver, and aims it at her. "Love is forever." - 5

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 4

Becoming 1: In the Sunnydale cemetery, Angelus watches Buffy with her friends fighting a pair of vampires. When they finish, Buffy quips to Xander: "Ah, look on the bright side. It'll all be over soon." They leave. Angelus: "Yes, my love. It will." He smirks and exits. - 5

Becoming 2: Buffy runs down a hall in the high school as a police officer shoots and the bullet shatters the window of the hall door. Officer #2: "All units, we have a fugitive on foot [...] Homicide suspect. Female, blond, approximately sixteen years old. Suspect is very dangerous!" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 1 winner: Welcome to the Hellmouth
    Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - go fish
      + School hard

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 7

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 4

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 8

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 0

Reptile Boy: A girl is chased by five fraternity brothers in robes. She reaches the cemetery but runs into one of them and screams. Richard: "Callie! Callie, where're you going? The party's just getting started." He shoves her with the others and they take her away. He looks around, pulls his hood over his head, and follows them back to the house. - 5

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 5

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 6

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 5

What's My Line 1: In his warehouse, Spike pulls Drusilla up from her chair and lifts her into his arms: "I'll dance with you, pet. On the Slayer's grave!" He spins around with her in his arms. - 5

What's My Line 2: In the back room at Willy's bar, the sunlight has advanced past the cage door and is only three feet from the far wall. Angel is crouched in the far corner, cowering and afraid. He looks up at the light coming through the window. - 5

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 5

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 7

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 7

Phases: Cordelia to Xander: "Look around, we're in my Daddy's car, it's just the two of us, there's a beautiful, big full moon outside tonight. It doesn't get more romantic than this. So shut up!" They start making out. In the bushes a large, hairy beast watching them comes into view. It growls menacingly. - 5

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered: Having just fought a persistent vampire, Buffy tells Xander: "Sorry to say, Xand, slaying is a tad more perilous than dating." They start out of the cemetery. Xander: "Well, you're obviously not dating Cordelia." - 5

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 6

Killed by Death Buffy is dazed after a sudden attack by Angelus at the cemetery. Buffy: "I told you guys to leave, I...(getting dizzy) I... Oh..." She falls to the ground unconscious. Willow and Cordelia look on as Xander kneels, gazing at the fallen Slayer. - 5

I Only Have Eyes For You: In the halls at the high school, a boy chases a girl, grabbing her arm. Boy: "You don't care anymore, is that it?" She tells him it doesn't matter but he shakes her: “Tell me you don’t love me! Say it!” The girl asks him to let go, but he won’t. He raises a revolver, and aims it at her. "Love is forever." - 5

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 3

Becoming 1: In the Sunnydale cemetery, Angelus watches Buffy with her friends fighting a pair of vampires. When they finish, Buffy quips to Xander: "Ah, look on the bright side. It'll all be over soon." They leave. Angelus: "Yes, my love. It will." He smirks and exits. - 5

Becoming 2: Buffy runs down a hall in the high school as a police officer shoots and the bullet shatters the window of the hall door. Officer #2: "All units, we have a fugitive on foot [...] Homicide suspect. Female, blond, approximately sixteen years old. Suspect is very dangerous!" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
      Season 2 winner:

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

• - Bad Eggs
        + What's My Line 1

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 8

What's My Line 1: In his warehouse, Spike pulls Drusilla up from her chair and lifts her into his arms: "I'll dance with you, pet. On the Slayer's grave!" He spins around with her in his arms. - 6

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. - 1

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
        Season 2 winner:[/QUOTE]

Comment

• - Bad Eggs - Scrambled
          + What's My Line 1

What's My Line 1: In his warehouse, Spike pulls Drusilla up from her chair and lifts her into his arms: "I'll dance with you, pet. On the Slayer's grave!" He spins around with her in his arms. - 7

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. - 0

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          21. Bad Eggs
          22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
          Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Ted
            + Surprise

What's My Line 1: In his warehouse, Spike pulls Drusilla up from her chair and lifts her into his arms: "I'll dance with you, pet. On the Slayer's grave!" He spins around with her in his arms. - 7

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            21. Bad Eggs
            22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
            Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Go Fish
              + Becoming 1

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 8

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 2

Becoming 1: In the Sunnydale cemetery, Angelus watches Buffy with her friends fighting a pair of vampires. When they finish, Buffy quips to Xander: "Ah, look on the bright side. It'll all be over soon." They leave. Angelus: "Yes, my love. It will." He smirks and exits. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              21. Bad Eggs
              22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
              Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Go Fish
                + Lie to Me

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 7

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 1

Becoming 1: In the Sunnydale cemetery, Angelus watches Buffy with her friends fighting a pair of vampires. When they finish, Buffy quips to Xander: "Ah, look on the bright side. It'll all be over soon." They leave. Angelus: "Yes, my love. It will." He smirks and exits. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                21. Bad Eggs
                22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Ted
                  + Halloween

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 6

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 7

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 3

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  21. Bad Eggs
                  22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                  Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - The Dark Age
                    + Halloween

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 7

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 4

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    21. Bad Eggs
                    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:

Comment

• - Ted
                      + Surprise

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 7

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 4

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      21. Bad Eggs
                      22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                      Season 2 winner:

Comment

• we are all over the place, even with our elimination votes—

a testament to the brilliance of the season...

- Go Fish (thrown back into the sea... )
                        + Passion

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 9

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        20. Go Fish
                        21. Bad Eggs
                        22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                        Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - some assembly required
                          + school hard

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 3

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 9

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          20. Go Fish
                          21. Bad Eggs
                          22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                          Season 2 winner:

Comment

• It looks like Some Assembly Required, Ted (though I personally don't think it's all that bad for a prologue ending) and The Dark Age will be the next to go...

- Some Assembly Required
                            + Lie to Me

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 2

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 9

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            20. Go Fish
                            21. Bad Eggs
                            22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                            Season 2 winner:
                            Last edited by SpuffyGlitz; 30-09-19, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• My favorite here is Surprise. I love Buffy's dream, the music in it, all. But Passion and Lie to Me are very close. All those are great. Innocence, School Hard are also really good.

- Some Assembly Required
                              + Surprise

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 1

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 8

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              20. Go Fish
                              21. Bad Eggs
                              22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                              Season 2 winner:
                              You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• no time to do more than vote now...

thoughts on my chosen and the logic
                                later this afternoon or evening....

- Some Assembly Required (abandoned, its pieces scattered across the floor... )
                                + Innocence

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 10

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                19. Some Assembly Required
                                20. Go Fish
                                21. Bad Eggs
                                22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:

Comment

• I'm also a huge fan of Surprise, I love dream sequences.

I think there aren't many I dislike in the season but some I feel indifferent about. Ted is an episode I really like but I can't summon up much interest in the opening. I actually thought Some Assembly Required was more dramatic/interesting but not enough to try to fight to save it a little. So again, indifference I suppose.

- Ted
                                  + Halloween

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 8

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 1

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                  20. Go Fish
                                  21. Bad Eggs
                                  22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                                  Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Dark Age
                                    + Halloween

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 9

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 3

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                    20. Go Fish
                                    21. Bad Eggs
                                    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                                    Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Ted
                                      + Passion

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 9

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 3

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 01

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                      20. Go Fish
                                      21. Bad Eggs
                                      22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                                      Season 2 winner:
                                      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• - The Dark Age
                                        + When She Was Bad

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 8

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 2

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 01

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                        20. Go Fish
                                        21. Bad Eggs
                                        22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                                        Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - The Dark Age
                                          + School hard

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 8

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 10

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                          20. Go Fish
                                          21. Bad Eggs
                                          22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                                          Season 2 winner:

Comment

Working...
                                          X