Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ WttH
    - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 19

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 2

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    04. The Pack
    05. Teacher's Pet
    06. I, Robot, You Jane
    07. Out of Mind, Out of Sight
    08. Angel
    09. Witch
    10. Never Kill A Boy on the First Date
    11. The Harvest
    12. The Puppet Show

Results:
    Season 1 winner

Comment

+ Prophecy Girl
      - Nightmares

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 19

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 1

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      04. The Pack
      05. Teacher's Pet
      06. I, Robot, You Jane
      08. Angel
      09. Witch
      11. The Harvest
      12. The Puppet Show

Results:
      Season 1 winner
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

I love all these three endings and WttH wins for me really due to how classic it is for what it does. I really love Prophecy Girl for the combination of character traits it shows but I certainly understand loving the horror of Nightmares too. But one has to go next.

+ WttH
        - Nightmares *dust*

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 20

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        03. Nightmares
        04. The Pack
        05. Teacher's Pet
        06. I, Robot, You Jane
        08. Angel
        09. Witch
        11. The Harvest
        12. The Puppet Show

Results:
        Season 1 winner
        Last edited by Stoney; 28-09-19, 01:00 AM.

Comment

+ WttH
          - Prophesy girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 21

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          03. Nightmares
          04. The Pack
          05. Teacher's Pet
          06. I, Robot, You Jane
          08. Angel
          09. Witch
          11. The Harvest
          12. The Puppet Show

Results:
          Season 1 winner[/QUOTE]

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

+ WttH
            - Prophesy girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 22

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            03. Nightmares
            04. The Pack
            05. Teacher's Pet
            06. I, Robot, You Jane
            08. Angel
            09. Witch
            11. The Harvest
            12. The Puppet Show

Results:
            Season 1 winner

Comment

+ WttH
              - Prophesy girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 23

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              03. Nightmares
              04. The Pack
              05. Teacher's Pet
              06. I, Robot, You Jane
              08. Angel
              09. Witch
              11. The Harvest
              12. The Puppet Show

Results:
              Season 1 winner

Comment

+ WttH
                - Prophesy girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 24

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                03. Nightmares
                04. The Pack
                05. Teacher's Pet
                06. I, Robot, You Jane
                08. Angel
                09. Witch
                11. The Harvest
                12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                Season 1 winner
                You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

+ WttH
                  - Prophesy girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 25

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  03. Nightmares
                  04. The Pack
                  05. Teacher's Pet
                  06. I, Robot, You Jane
                  08. Angel
                  09. Witch
                  11. The Harvest
                  12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                  Season 1 winner

Comment

and to bring it to and end....

+ WttH
                    - Prophesy girl (and she'll die... )

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 26

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    02. Prophecy Girl
                    03. Nightmares
                    04. The Pack
                    05. Teacher's Pet
                    06. I, Robot, You Jane
                    08. Angel
                    09. Witch
                    11. The Harvest
                    12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                    Season 1 winner WttH

Comment

Here's season two!

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It's Buffy. "Hi guys!" She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: "Miss me?"

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it."

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home."

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets.

Reptile Boy: A girl is chased by five fraternity brothers in robes. She reaches the cemetery but runs into one of them and screams. Richard: "Callie! Callie, where're you going? The party's just getting started." He shoves her with the others and they take her away. He looks around, pulls his hood over his head, and follows them back to the house.

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go.

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off.

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's.

What's My Line 1: In his warehouse, Spike pulls Drusilla up from her chair and lifts her into his arms: "I'll dance with you, pet. On the Slayer's grave!" He spins around with her in his arms.

What's My Line 2: In the back room at Willy's bar, the sunlight has advanced past the cage door and is only three feet from the far wall. Angel is crouched in the far corner, cowering and afraid. He looks up at the light coming through the window.

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react.

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently.

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes.

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine."

Phases: Cordelia to Xander: "Look around, we're in my Daddy's car, it's just the two of us, there's a beautiful, big full moon outside tonight. It doesn't get more romantic than this. So shut up!" They start making out. In the bushes a large, hairy beast watching them comes into view. It growls menacingly.

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered: Having just fought a persistent vampire, Buffy tells Xander: "Sorry to say, Xand, slaying is a tad more perilous than dating." They start out of the cemetery. Xander: "Well, you're obviously not dating Cordelia."

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?"

Killed by Death Buffy is dazed after a sudden attack by Angelus at the cemetery. Buffy: "I told you guys to leave, I...(getting dizzy) I... Oh..." She falls to the ground unconscious. Willow and Cordelia look on as Xander kneels, gazing at the fallen Slayer.

I Only Have Eyes For You: In the halls at the high school, a boy chases a girl, grabbing her arm. Boy: "You don't care anymore, is that it?" She tells him it doesn't matter but he shakes her: "Tell me you don't love me! Say it!" The girl asks him to let go, but he won't. He raises a revolver, and aims it at her. "Love is forever."

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it.

Becoming 1: In the Sunnydale cemetery, Angelus watches Buffy with her friends fighting a pair of vampires. When they finish, Buffy quips to Xander: "Ah, look on the bright side. It'll all be over soon." They leave. Angelus: "Yes, my love. It will." He smirks and exits.

Becoming 2: Buffy runs down a hall in the high school as a police officer shoots and the bullet shatters the window of the hall door. Officer #2: "All units, we have a fugitive on foot [...] Homicide suspect. Female, blond, approximately sixteen years old. Suspect is very dangerous!"

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                      Season 2 winner
                      Season 1 winner Welcome to the Hellmouth

Comment

Season 2 will be much more difficult than season 1 to chose from. They're all so good.

Comment

Lets do this!

- Inca Mummy Girl
                          + Passion

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 5

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 5

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 5

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 4

Reptile Boy: A girl is chased by five fraternity brothers in robes. She reaches the cemetery but runs into one of them and screams. Richard: "Callie! Callie, where're you going? The party's just getting started." He shoves her with the others and they take her away. He looks around, pulls his hood over his head, and follows them back to the house. - 5

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 5

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 5

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 5

What's My Line 1: In his warehouse, Spike pulls Drusilla up from her chair and lifts her into his arms: "I'll dance with you, pet. On the Slayer's grave!" He spins around with her in his arms. - 5

What's My Line 2: In the back room at Willy's bar, the sunlight has advanced past the cage door and is only three feet from the far wall. Angel is crouched in the far corner, cowering and afraid. He looks up at the light coming through the window. - 5

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 5

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. -5

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 5

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 5

Phases: Cordelia to Xander: "Look around, we're in my Daddy's car, it's just the two of us, there's a beautiful, big full moon outside tonight. It doesn't get more romantic than this. So shut up!" They start making out. In the bushes a large, hairy beast watching them comes into view. It growls menacingly. - 5

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered: Having just fought a persistent vampire, Buffy tells Xander: "Sorry to say, Xand, slaying is a tad more perilous than dating." They start out of the cemetery. Xander: "Well, you're obviously not dating Cordelia." - 5

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 6

Killed by Death Buffy is dazed after a sudden attack by Angelus at the cemetery. Buffy: "I told you guys to leave, I...(getting dizzy) I... Oh..." She falls to the ground unconscious. Willow and Cordelia look on as Xander kneels, gazing at the fallen Slayer. - 5

I Only Have Eyes For You: In the halls at the high school, a boy chases a girl, grabbing her arm. Boy: "You don't care anymore, is that it?" She tells him it doesn't matter but he shakes her: “Tell me you don’t love me! Say it!” The girl asks him to let go, but he won’t. He raises a revolver, and aims it at her. "Love is forever." - 5

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 5

Becoming 1: In the Sunnydale cemetery, Angelus watches Buffy with her friends fighting a pair of vampires. When they finish, Buffy quips to Xander: "Ah, look on the bright side. It'll all be over soon." They leave. Angelus: "Yes, my love. It will." He smirks and exits. - 5

Becoming 2: Buffy runs down a hall in the high school as a police officer shoots and the bullet shatters the window of the hall door. Officer #2: "All units, we have a fugitive on foot [...] Homicide suspect. Female, blond, approximately sixteen years old. Suspect is very dangerous!" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                          Season 2 winner
                          Season 1 winner Welcome to the Hellmouth

Comment

I've added back in the extra reset at 15 remaining for the larger number of eps from S2 onwards.

- Bad Eggs
                            + Surprise

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 5

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 5

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 5

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 4

Reptile Boy: A girl is chased by five fraternity brothers in robes. She reaches the cemetery but runs into one of them and screams. Richard: "Callie! Callie, where're you going? The party's just getting started." He shoves her with the others and they take her away. He looks around, pulls his hood over his head, and follows them back to the house. - 5

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 5

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 5

The Dark Age: Philip reaches the door of the school library, but a rotting woman catches up. Inside, Buffy turns off her exercise music and Giles quotes Shakespeare: "And the rest is silence." Outside, Dierdre's body disintegrates into a puddle of slime which spreads out and into Philip's. - 5

What's My Line 1: In his warehouse, Spike pulls Drusilla up from her chair and lifts her into his arms: "I'll dance with you, pet. On the Slayer's grave!" He spins around with her in his arms. - 5

What's My Line 2: In the back room at Willy's bar, the sunlight has advanced past the cage door and is only three feet from the far wall. Angel is crouched in the far corner, cowering and afraid. He looks up at the light coming through the window. - 5

Ted: Buffy rushes through the dining room to the kitchen door and pushes it open, where she catches her mother kissing a man. They break off. Joyce: "Oh! Uh, this is my daughter, Buffy. Buffy, this is Ted." Buffy stares at him, unsure how to react. - 5

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 6

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 5

Phases: Cordelia to Xander: "Look around, we're in my Daddy's car, it's just the two of us, there's a beautiful, big full moon outside tonight. It doesn't get more romantic than this. So shut up!" They start making out. In the bushes a large, hairy beast watching them comes into view. It growls menacingly. - 5

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered: Having just fought a persistent vampire, Buffy tells Xander: "Sorry to say, Xand, slaying is a tad more perilous than dating." They start out of the cemetery. Xander: "Well, you're obviously not dating Cordelia." - 5

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 6

Killed by Death Buffy is dazed after a sudden attack by Angelus at the cemetery. Buffy: "I told you guys to leave, I...(getting dizzy) I... Oh..." She falls to the ground unconscious. Willow and Cordelia look on as Xander kneels, gazing at the fallen Slayer. - 5

I Only Have Eyes For You: In the halls at the high school, a boy chases a girl, grabbing her arm. Boy: "You don't care anymore, is that it?" She tells him it doesn't matter but he shakes her: “Tell me you don’t love me! Say it!” The girl asks him to let go, but he won’t. He raises a revolver, and aims it at her. "Love is forever." - 5

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 5

Becoming 1: In the Sunnydale cemetery, Angelus watches Buffy with her friends fighting a pair of vampires. When they finish, Buffy quips to Xander: "Ah, look on the bright side. It'll all be over soon." They leave. Angelus: "Yes, my love. It will." He smirks and exits. - 5

Becoming 2: Buffy runs down a hall in the high school as a police officer shoots and the bullet shatters the window of the hall door. Officer #2: "All units, we have a fugitive on foot [...] Homicide suspect. Female, blond, approximately sixteen years old. Suspect is very dangerous!" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                            Season 1: winner Welcome to the Hellmouth
                            Season 2: winner

Comment

- Go Fish
                              + Lie to Me

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 6

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 6

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:

Comment

- Inca Mum girl
                                + School hard

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 6

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 3

Lie to Me: Buffy spies Angel and Drusilla at the Sunnydale Park at night. Drusilla: "Oh, no, my pet. This is just the beginning." She pulls away without kissing him, giving him an evil smile as she slowly walks away. Angel watches Dru for a moment, then leaves. Buffy steps away & runs off. - 6

Go Fish: On the state beach, Dodd has vanished and Gage walks to the people gathered under the pier. He hears a muffled scream, then a deep growl as we see what's left of him: a pile of ripped clothes and torn skin steaming in the night air, and a shark tattoo. A large storm drain comes out of the hillside as a hunched-over creature walks into it. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:

Comment

- Inca Mum girl
                                  + School hard

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 7

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:

Comment

- Bad Eggs
                                    + When She Was Bad

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 6

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 7

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 2

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:

Comment

- Some Assembly Required
                                      + When She Was Bad

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 7

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 4

Bad Eggs: At the mall food court, Buffy joins her mother, realising she forgot to pick up Joyce's dress. "Let me guess, you were distracted by a boy." Buffy: "Technically." Joyce asks if she ever thinks of anything besides boys and clothes, to which Buffy quips "saving the world from vampires". Shaking her head, Joyce voices her confusion and Buffy looks back at her silently. - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                                      Season 1 winner: Welcome to the Hellmouth
                                      Season 2 winner:

Comment

- Inca Mummy Girl
                                        + Innocence

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 7

Some Assembly Required In the cemetery, Buffy falls into an open grave. Angel remarks another vampire has risen, but Buffy points to tracks in the grass: "Whoever was buried here didn't rise from this grave. She was dragged from it." - 4

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 1

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                                        Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Inca Mummy Girl - adios
                                          + Innocence

Inca Mummy Girl: At the exhibit, Rodney makes his way over to the stone coffin, trying to wrest away its seal plate and accidentally breaking it. As he collects the pieces, the mummy's arms close around his neck, its eyelids opening to reveal empty sockets. - 0

Innocence: In the alley, the rain lets up. A hooker in a doorway offers to call 911. Angel, still on the ground, stands up: "No. The pain is gone." Hooker: "You sure?" Angel: "Yeah." He spins around in game face and violently bites her, dropping her dead, then blows out the smoke he inhaled from her lungs. Angelus: "I feel just fine." - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                          22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                                          Season 2 winner:

Comment

Working...
                                          X