Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ Prophecy Girl
    - Teacher's Pet *dust*

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 8

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 5

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 7

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    05. Teacher's Pet
    06. I, Robot, You Jane
    07. Out of Mind, Out of Sight
    08. Angel
    09. Witch
    10. Never Kill A Boy on the First Date
    11. The Harvest
    12. The Puppet Show

Results:
    Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WttH
      - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 9

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 5

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 7

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      05. Teacher's Pet
      06. I, Robot, You Jane
      08. Angel
      09. Witch
      11. The Harvest
      12. The Puppet Show

Results:
      Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WttH
        - Nightmares

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 10

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 6

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        05. Teacher's Pet
        06. I, Robot, You Jane
        08. Angel
        09. Witch
        11. The Harvest
        12. The Puppet Show

Results:
        Season 1 winner:

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

- The Pack
          + Nightmares

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 10

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          05. Teacher's Pet
          06. I, Robot, You Jane
          08. Angel
          09. Witch
          11. The Harvest
          12. The Puppet Show

Results:
          Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ Prophecy Girl
            - The Pack (as much as I love the ep)

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 3

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            05. Teacher's Pet
            06. I, Robot, You Jane
            08. Angel
            09. Witch
            11. The Harvest
            12. The Puppet Show

Results:
            Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WTTH
              - The Pack

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 11

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              05. Teacher's Pet
              06. I, Robot, You Jane
              08. Angel
              09. Witch
              11. The Harvest
              12. The Puppet Show

Results:
              Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ Prophecy Girl
                - The Pack

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 11

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 1

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                05. Teacher's Pet
                06. I, Robot, You Jane
                08. Angel
                09. Witch
                11. The Harvest
                12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                Season 1 winner:
                You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

+ Nightmares
                  - The Pack (driven ascatter...)

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 8

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  04. The Pack
                  05. Teacher's Pet
                  06. I, Robot, You Jane
                  08. Angel
                  09. Witch
                  11. The Harvest
                  12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                  Season 1 winner:

Comment

- Nightmares
                    + Prophecy Girl

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    04. The Pack
                    05. Teacher's Pet
                    06. I, Robot, You Jane
                    08. Angel
                    09. Witch
                    11. The Harvest
                    12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                    Season 1 winner:

Comment

- Nightmares
                      + Prophecy Girl

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 6

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      04. The Pack
                      05. Teacher's Pet
                      06. I, Robot, You Jane
                      08. Angel
                      09. Witch
                      11. The Harvest
                      12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                      Season 1 winner:

Comment

- Nightmares
                        + WttH

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 12

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 5

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        04. The Pack
                        05. Teacher's Pet
                        06. I, Robot, You Jane
                        08. Angel
                        09. Witch
                        11. The Harvest
                        12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                        Season 1 winner:

Comment

One last vote before I let go....

+ Nightmares
                          - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 12

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          04. The Pack
                          05. Teacher's Pet
                          06. I, Robot, You Jane
                          08. Angel
                          09. Witch
                          11. The Harvest
                          12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                          Season 1 winner:
                          Last edited by StateOfSiege97; 27-09-19, 08:08 AM.

Comment

+ WttH
                            - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 13

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            04. The Pack
                            05. Teacher's Pet
                            06. I, Robot, You Jane
                            08. Angel
                            09. Witch
                            11. The Harvest
                            12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                            Season 1 winner:

Comment

- Nightmares
                              + Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 13

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              04. The Pack
                              05. Teacher's Pet
                              06. I, Robot, You Jane
                              08. Angel
                              09. Witch
                              11. The Harvest
                              12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                              Season 1 winner:

Comment

- Nightmares
                                + Prophecy Girl

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                04. The Pack
                                05. Teacher's Pet
                                06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                08. Angel
                                09. Witch
                                11. The Harvest
                                12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WttH
                                  - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 14

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                  04. The Pack
                                  05. Teacher's Pet
                                  06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                  08. Angel
                                  09. Witch
                                  11. The Harvest
                                  12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                  Season 1 winner

Comment

+ WttH
                                    - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 15

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                    04. The Pack
                                    05. Teacher's Pet
                                    06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                    08. Angel
                                    09. Witch
                                    11. The Harvest
                                    12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                    Season 1 winner

Comment

+ WttH
                                      - Nightmares

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 16

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                      04. The Pack
                                      05. Teacher's Pet
                                      06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                      08. Angel
                                      09. Witch
                                      11. The Harvest
                                      12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                      Season 1 winner

Comment

+ WttH
                                        - Nightmares

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 17

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                        04. The Pack
                                        05. Teacher's Pet
                                        06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                        08. Angel
                                        09. Witch
                                        11. The Harvest
                                        12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                        Season 1 winner

Comment

I know the order is decided, but I cannot hasten the
                                          process by voting against Nightmares

The sight of Wendell cowering from the mass of spiders, the
                                          creepiness of Billy's enigmatic—helpless—apology: they move me far
                                          more than The Master's melodrama, than his, now that I
                                          think about it more, very Californian, very cliche, earthquake
                                          measurement... The latter is amusing to the extent that
                                          it reveals a certain pettiness within him—no one decent or
                                          interesting I know makes such comments after a tremor; I
                                          certainly do not do so myself—but more than anything, this
                                          scene, from the pronouncement of the final days to the
                                          "Glory, GLORY!" to the end, most manifests his narcissism...

Of course, that is exactly what Buffy will exploit upon
                                          her revivification to bring him to his final day,
                                          so there is a nice symmetry there...

+ WttH
                                          - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 18

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                          04. The Pack
                                          05. Teacher's Pet
                                          06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                          08. Angel
                                          09. Witch
                                          11. The Harvest
                                          12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                          Season 1 winner

Comment

Working...
                                          X