Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + The Weight of the World
    - Into the Woods

Buffy vs Dracula: In her bedroom, Riley is asleep but Buffy is wide-eyed and restless. She gets up quietly. Outside, she races after a vamp with astonishing speed. The intensity of her pursuit is wild, animal...like a leopard after its prey. As she rises from her kill, she breathes hard, eyes shining. We cut to her climbing back into bed. Unaware of her absence, Riley pulls her close. - 7

Real Me: In the gym's interior, Buffy's eyes are closed in a Zen-like trance, balancing on her right arm. A card table has a small tower of crystals piled on top. A small hand places another crystal atop it and the tower crashes. Buffy's eyes snap open, she loses balance and collapses. Her "sister" Dawn hovers over her. "Can we go now?" - 5

Out of My Mind: In the graveyard, Spike watches Buffy and Riley move out of sight, eyes narrowed menacingly. "I will know your blood, Slayer. I will make your neck my chalice and drink deep." With a petulant toss of his head and a flash of overcoat, he walks deeper into the cemetery. But his elegant exit is thwarted as he missteps and falls into an empty grave. - 6

Family: Buffy and Giles in her living room converse about Glory: "Yes. We have to find out who exactly this woman is, and what it is she needs Dawn for. If she comes after you—" Buffy- "She'll come. She'll come for us." In a factory at night, Glory comes bursting out of a pile of rubble, breathing hard, covered in dust. "Okay. Now I'm upset." - 4

Fool for Love: In a graveyard at night, Buffy is fighting with a regular vamp, when he sidesteps her stake, grabs her arm, twists, and suddenly brings down her own stake against her, held in her own hand. Shocked, she sees that she's been impaled through the side, under the ribs. - 7

Listening to Fear: In an abandoned tenement at night, we see a filthy room with graffiti coloured walls. In the foreground Riley is sprawled on a stained bare mattress. A "vampire chick" in ratty pants and a bra has her fangs imbedded in his arm. A few dollar bills are strewn on a table. She drinks from him. - 5

Into the Woods: In the waiting room at the hospital, Buffy, Riley and the Scoobies spy the doctor coming down the hall in his scrubs. She shakes Dawn awake. The others - Riley, Giles, Willow and Xander - stand as the doctor nears. Full of fear and anticipation. - 3

Crush: At the Sunnydale train station, a bored porter turns his attention to an approaching train. He waits for the passengers, but none appear. He steps onto the train, scanning the dimly-lit interior and freezes as he sees dead bodies strewn about. He bolts for the exit. Almost makes it out the door onto the platform when..."Help me! Please! Help m--!!" ...he's violently dragged back into the train. - 5

The Body: Buffy enters her house, dropping her coat, calls for her mom, reads the card near the bouquet by the door. Nearing the stairs she calls again, turns. Sees her mother sprawled on the couch. "Oh! Mom. What are you doing?" She stops. "Mom?" Joyce is unmoving, eyes wide, her skin pale and bluish. Buffy stands, rooted, as realisation dawns. "Mom?" Her voice is small. "Mommy?" - 7

Forever: Buffy is looking at coffins with Dawn as the funeral director tells them "If you'd like a few more minutes to decide-" Buffy: "No. It's fine. It's done. Okay?" Dawn nods and Buffy moves off, retreating into her own space. Giles lays a reassuring hand on Dawn's back before heading after Buffy. But Dawn barely registers, looking at the coffins, stung by Buffy's brusqueness. - 5

Intervention: In Warren's house, Spike is staring at the Buffybot he had commissioned. Without taking his eyes off her, he grabs Warren by the collar. "Wait. I'm not sure I'm a satisfied customer. She looks a little shiny to me. You know, a touch of plasticine…" Suddenly, Buffybot's eyes open. "Spike! Oh, Spike!" She grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him to her in a steamy kiss. Spike says simply: "She'll do." - 5

Tough Love: In the hospital's locker room, Ben is muttering in fury. "You're taking everything away from me. Everything that I worked for. I earned. I care about. These are my choices. This is my life, and you're ruining it." Something dangerous inside him rumbles, and he's scared, pitiful. "No...no...not here...not now. I'm Ben. I'm Ben. I'm Ben!" He bangs his fist against the locker door but it morphs, the nails red. Glory dusts herself off, smoothing her hair. "I'm hungry." - 5

The Weight of the World: In the abandoned gas station, Spike enters from outside. "The Slayer'll be all right. Won't she?" No answer from anyone. Xander urges Willow to try again. "Okay but I'm not sure if she's, you know, really in there." We cut to Buffy, who stares off into space, deaf and blind to the world around her. "Buffy? Can you hear me? Buffy? Buffy?" But Buffy can hear none of it... - 6

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    15. Triangle
    16. No Place Like Home
    17. Spiral
    18. Checkpoint
    19. Blood Ties
    20. I Was Made to Love You
    21. The Replacement
    22. Shadow

Comment

• + The Gift
      - Into the Woods

Buffy vs Dracula: In her bedroom, Riley is asleep but Buffy is wide-eyed and restless. She gets up quietly. Outside, she races after a vamp with astonishing speed. The intensity of her pursuit is wild, animal...like a leopard after its prey. As she rises from her kill, she breathes hard, eyes shining. We cut to her climbing back into bed. Unaware of her absence, Riley pulls her close. - 7

Real Me: In the gym's interior, Buffy's eyes are closed in a Zen-like trance, balancing on her right arm. A card table has a small tower of crystals piled on top. A small hand places another crystal atop it and the tower crashes. Buffy's eyes snap open, she loses balance and collapses. Her "sister" Dawn hovers over her. "Can we go now?" - 5

Out of My Mind: In the graveyard, Spike watches Buffy and Riley move out of sight, eyes narrowed menacingly. "I will know your blood, Slayer. I will make your neck my chalice and drink deep." With a petulant toss of his head and a flash of overcoat, he walks deeper into the cemetery. But his elegant exit is thwarted as he missteps and falls into an empty grave. - 6

Family: Buffy and Giles in her living room converse about Glory: "Yes. We have to find out who exactly this woman is, and what it is she needs Dawn for. If she comes after you—" Buffy- "She'll come. She'll come for us." In a factory at night, Glory comes bursting out of a pile of rubble, breathing hard, covered in dust. "Okay. Now I'm upset." - 4

Fool for Love: In a graveyard at night, Buffy is fighting with a regular vamp, when he sidesteps her stake, grabs her arm, twists, and suddenly brings down her own stake against her, held in her own hand. Shocked, she sees that she's been impaled through the side, under the ribs. - 7

Listening to Fear: In an abandoned tenement at night, we see a filthy room with graffiti coloured walls. In the foreground Riley is sprawled on a stained bare mattress. A "vampire chick" in ratty pants and a bra has her fangs imbedded in his arm. A few dollar bills are strewn on a table. She drinks from him. - 5

Into the Woods: In the waiting room at the hospital, Buffy, Riley and the Scoobies spy the doctor coming down the hall in his scrubs. She shakes Dawn awake. The others - Riley, Giles, Willow and Xander - stand as the doctor nears. Full of fear and anticipation. - 2

Crush: At the Sunnydale train station, a bored porter turns his attention to an approaching train. He waits for the passengers, but none appear. He steps onto the train, scanning the dimly-lit interior and freezes as he sees dead bodies strewn about. He bolts for the exit. Almost makes it out the door onto the platform when..."Help me! Please! Help m--!!" ...he's violently dragged back into the train. - 5

The Body: Buffy enters her house, dropping her coat, calls for her mom, reads the card near the bouquet by the door. Nearing the stairs she calls again, turns. Sees her mother sprawled on the couch. "Oh! Mom. What are you doing?" She stops. "Mom?" Joyce is unmoving, eyes wide, her skin pale and bluish. Buffy stands, rooted, as realisation dawns. "Mom?" Her voice is small. "Mommy?" - 7

Forever: Buffy is looking at coffins with Dawn as the funeral director tells them "If you'd like a few more minutes to decide-" Buffy: "No. It's fine. It's done. Okay?" Dawn nods and Buffy moves off, retreating into her own space. Giles lays a reassuring hand on Dawn's back before heading after Buffy. But Dawn barely registers, looking at the coffins, stung by Buffy's brusqueness. - 5

Intervention: In Warren's house, Spike is staring at the Buffybot he had commissioned. Without taking his eyes off her, he grabs Warren by the collar. "Wait. I'm not sure I'm a satisfied customer. She looks a little shiny to me. You know, a touch of plasticine…" Suddenly, Buffybot's eyes open. "Spike! Oh, Spike!" She grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him to her in a steamy kiss. Spike says simply: "She'll do." - 5

Tough Love: In the hospital's locker room, Ben is muttering in fury. "You're taking everything away from me. Everything that I worked for. I earned. I care about. These are my choices. This is my life, and you're ruining it." Something dangerous inside him rumbles, and he's scared, pitiful. "No...no...not here...not now. I'm Ben. I'm Ben. I'm Ben!" He bangs his fist against the locker door but it morphs, the nails red. Glory dusts herself off, smoothing her hair. "I'm hungry." - 5

The Weight of the World: In the abandoned gas station, Spike enters from outside. "The Slayer'll be all right. Won't she?" No answer from anyone. Xander urges Willow to try again. "Okay but I'm not sure if she's, you know, really in there." We cut to Buffy, who stares off into space, deaf and blind to the world around her. "Buffy? Can you hear me? Buffy? Buffy?" But Buffy can hear none of it... - 6

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      15. Triangle
      16. No Place Like Home
      17. Spiral
      18. Checkpoint
      19. Blood Ties
      21. The Replacement
      22. Shadow

Comment

• + The Body
        - Into the Woods

Into the Woods: In the waiting room at the hospital, Buffy, Riley and the Scoobies spy the doctor coming down the hall in his scrubs. She shakes Dawn awake. The others - Riley, Giles, Willow and Xander - stand as the doctor nears. Full of fear and anticipation. - 1

The Body: Buffy enters her house, dropping her coat, calls for her mom, reads the card near the bouquet by the door. Nearing the stairs she calls again, turns. Sees her mother sprawled on the couch. "Oh! Mom. What are you doing?" She stops. "Mom?" Joyce is unmoving, eyes wide, her skin pale and bluish. Buffy stands, rooted, as realisation dawns. "Mom?" Her voice is small. "Mommy?" - 8

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        15. Triangle
        16. No Place Like Home
        17. Spiral
        18. Checkpoint
        19. Blood Ties
        21. The Replacement
        22. Shadow

You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• + Real Me
          - Into the Woods *flew away*

Real Me: In the gym's interior, Buffy's eyes are closed in a Zen-like trance, balancing on her right arm. A card table has a small tower of crystals piled on top. A small hand places another crystal atop it and the tower crashes. Buffy's eyes snap open, she loses balance and collapses. Her "sister" Dawn hovers over her. "Can we go now?" - 6

The Body: Buffy enters her house, dropping her coat, calls for her mom, reads the card near the bouquet by the door. Nearing the stairs she calls again, turns. Sees her mother sprawled on the couch. "Oh! Mom. What are you doing?" She stops. "Mom?" Joyce is unmoving, eyes wide, her skin pale and bluish. Buffy stands, rooted, as realisation dawns. "Mom?" Her voice is small. "Mommy?" - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          14. Into the Woods
          15. Triangle
          16. No Place Like Home
          17. Spiral
          18. Checkpoint
          19. Blood Ties
          21. The Replacement
          22. Shadow

Comment

• + Family
            - Crush

Real Me: In the gym's interior, Buffy's eyes are closed in a Zen-like trance, balancing on her right arm. A card table has a small tower of crystals piled on top. A small hand places another crystal atop it and the tower crashes. Buffy's eyes snap open, she loses balance and collapses. Her "sister" Dawn hovers over her. "Can we go now?" - 6

Family: Buffy and Giles in her living room converse about Glory: "Yes. We have to find out who exactly this woman is, and what it is she needs Dawn for. If she comes after you—" Buffy- "She'll come. She'll come for us." In a factory at night, Glory comes bursting out of a pile of rubble, breathing hard, covered in dust. "Okay. Now I'm upset." - 5

Crush: At the Sunnydale train station, a bored porter turns his attention to an approaching train. He waits for the passengers, but none appear. He steps onto the train, scanning the dimly-lit interior and freezes as he sees dead bodies strewn about. He bolts for the exit. Almost makes it out the door onto the platform when..."Help me! Please! Help m--!!" ...he's violently dragged back into the train. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            14. Into the Woods
            15. Triangle
            16. No Place Like Home
            17. Spiral
            18. Checkpoint
            19. Blood Ties
            21. The Replacement
            22. Shadow[/QUOTE]

Comment

• four days gone—

+ The Weight of the World
              - Crush

Family: Buffy and Giles in her living room converse about Glory: "Yes. We have to find out who exactly this woman is, and what it is she needs Dawn for. If she comes after you—" Buffy- "She'll come. She'll come for us." In a factory at night, Glory comes bursting out of a pile of rubble, breathing hard, covered in dust. "Okay. Now I'm upset." - 5

Crush: At the Sunnydale train station, a bored porter turns his attention to an approaching train. He waits for the passengers, but none appear. He steps onto the train, scanning the dimly-lit interior and freezes as he sees dead bodies strewn about. He bolts for the exit. Almost makes it out the door onto the platform when..."Help me! Please! Help m--!!" ...he's violently dragged back into the train. - 3

The Weight of the World: In the abandoned gas station, Spike enters from outside. "The Slayer'll be all right. Won't she?" No answer from anyone. Xander urges Willow to try again. "Okay but I'm not sure if she's, you know, really in there." We cut to Buffy, who stares off into space, deaf and blind to the world around her. "Buffy? Can you hear me? Buffy? Buffy?" But Buffy can hear none of it... - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              14. Into the Woods
              15. Triangle
              16. No Place Like Home
              17. Spiral
              18. Checkpoint
              19. Blood Ties
              21. The Replacement
              22. Shadow

Comment

• + The Gift
                - Crush

Crush: At the Sunnydale train station, a bored porter turns his attention to an approaching train. He waits for the passengers, but none appear. He steps onto the train, scanning the dimly-lit interior and freezes as he sees dead bodies strewn about. He bolts for the exit. Almost makes it out the door onto the platform when..."Help me! Please! Help m--!!" ...he's violently dragged back into the train. - 2

The Weight of the World: In the abandoned gas station, Spike enters from outside. "The Slayer'll be all right. Won't she?" No answer from anyone. Xander urges Willow to try again. "Okay but I'm not sure if she's, you know, really in there." We cut to Buffy, who stares off into space, deaf and blind to the world around her. "Buffy? Can you hear me? Buffy? Buffy?" But Buffy can hear none of it... - 7

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                14. Into the Woods
                15. Triangle
                16. No Place Like Home
                17. Spiral
                18. Checkpoint
                19. Blood Ties
                21. The Replacement
                22. Shadow

Comment

• + The Gift
                  - Crush

Crush: At the Sunnydale train station, a bored porter turns his attention to an approaching train. He waits for the passengers, but none appear. He steps onto the train, scanning the dimly-lit interior and freezes as he sees dead bodies strewn about. He bolts for the exit. Almost makes it out the door onto the platform when..."Help me! Please! Help m--!!" ...he's violently dragged back into the train. - 1

The Body: Buffy enters her house, dropping her coat, calls for her mom, reads the card near the bouquet by the door. Nearing the stairs she calls again, turns. Sees her mother sprawled on the couch. "Oh! Mom. What are you doing?" She stops. "Mom?" Joyce is unmoving, eyes wide, her skin pale and bluish. Buffy stands, rooted, as realisation dawns. "Mom?" Her voice is small. "Mommy?" - 9

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  14. Into the Woods
                  15. Triangle
                  16. No Place Like Home
                  17. Spiral
                  18. Checkpoint
                  19. Blood Ties
                  21. The Replacement
                  22. Shadow

You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• More than 2 days. I forgot about it and it seems everyone else has, too.

+ The Body
                    - Crush *crushed*

The Body: Buffy enters her house, dropping her coat, calls for her mom, reads the card near the bouquet by the door. Nearing the stairs she calls again, turns. Sees her mother sprawled on the couch. "Oh! Mom. What are you doing?" She stops. "Mom?" Joyce is unmoving, eyes wide, her skin pale and bluish. Buffy stands, rooted, as realisation dawns. "Mom?" Her voice is small. "Mommy?" - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    13. Crush
                    14. Into the Woods
                    15. Triangle
                    16. No Place Like Home
                    17. Spiral
                    18. Checkpoint
                    19. Blood Ties
                    21. The Replacement
                    22. Shadow

Comment

• + The Weight of the World
                    - Tough Love

The Body: Buffy enters her house, dropping her coat, calls for her mom, reads the card near the bouquet by the door. Nearing the stairs she calls again, turns. Sees her mother sprawled on the couch. "Oh! Mom. What are you doing?" She stops. "Mom?" Joyce is unmoving, eyes wide, her skin pale and bluish. Buffy stands, rooted, as realisation dawns. "Mom?" Her voice is small. "Mommy?" - 10

Tough Love: In the hospital's locker room, Ben is muttering in fury. "You're taking everything away from me. Everything that I worked for. I earned. I care about. These are my choices. This is my life, and you're ruining it." Something dangerous inside him rumbles, and he's scared, pitiful. "No...no...not here...not now. I'm Ben. I'm Ben. I'm Ben!" He bangs his fist against the locker door but it morphs, the nails red. Glory dusts herself off, smoothing her hair. "I'm hungry." - 4

The Weight of the World: In the abandoned gas station, Spike enters from outside. "The Slayer'll be all right. Won't she?" No answer from anyone. Xander urges Willow to try again. "Okay but I'm not sure if she's, you know, really in there." We cut to Buffy, who stares off into space, deaf and blind to the world around her. "Buffy? Can you hear me? Buffy? Buffy?" But Buffy can hear none of it... - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    13. Crush
                    14. Into the Woods
                    15. Triangle
                    16. No Place Like Home
                    17. Spiral
                    18. Checkpoint
                    19. Blood Ties
                    21. The Replacement
                    22. Shadow

Comment

• + Fool for Love
                      - Tough Love

Fool for Love: In a graveyard at night, Buffy is fighting with a regular vamp, when he sidesteps her stake, grabs her arm, twists, and suddenly brings down her own stake against her, held in her own hand. Shocked, she sees that she's been impaled through the side, under the ribs. - 8

Tough Love: In the hospital's locker room, Ben is muttering in fury. "You're taking everything away from me. Everything that I worked for. I earned. I care about. These are my choices. This is my life, and you're ruining it." Something dangerous inside him rumbles, and he's scared, pitiful. "No...no...not here...not now. I'm Ben. I'm Ben. I'm Ben!" He bangs his fist against the locker door but it morphs, the nails red. Glory dusts herself off, smoothing her hair. "I'm hungry." - 3

The Weight of the World: In the abandoned gas station, Spike enters from outside. "The Slayer'll be all right. Won't she?" No answer from anyone. Xander urges Willow to try again. "Okay but I'm not sure if she's, you know, really in there." We cut to Buffy, who stares off into space, deaf and blind to the world around her. "Buffy? Can you hear me? Buffy? Buffy?" But Buffy can hear none of it... - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      13. Crush
                      14. Into the Woods
                      15. Triangle
                      16. No Place Like Home
                      17. Spiral
                      18. Checkpoint
                      19. Blood Ties
                      21. The Replacement
                      22. Shadow

Comment

• So everyone has forgotten the game again.

+ Fool for Love
                        - Family

Fool for Love: In a graveyard at night, Buffy is fighting with a regular vamp, when he sidesteps her stake, grabs her arm, twists, and suddenly brings down her own stake against her, held in her own hand. Shocked, she sees that she's been impaled through the side, under the ribs. - 9

Tough Love: In the hospital's locker room, Ben is muttering in fury. "You're taking everything away from me. Everything that I worked for. I earned. I care about. These are my choices. This is my life, and you're ruining it." Something dangerous inside him rumbles, and he's scared, pitiful. "No...no...not here...not now. I'm Ben. I'm Ben. I'm Ben!" He bangs his fist against the locker door but it morphs, the nails red. Glory dusts herself off, smoothing her hair. "I'm hungry." - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        13. Crush
                        14. Into the Woods
                        15. Triangle
                        16. No Place Like Home
                        17. Spiral
                        18. Checkpoint
                        19. Blood Ties
                        21. The Replacement
                        22. Shadow[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
                          So everyone has forgotten the game again.
                          Sorry. I'm just busy and when you're expecting it to pop back up in your notifications to remind you, it's easy for a handful of days to slide.

+ The Gift
                          - Family

Family: Buffy and Giles in her living room converse about Glory: "Yes. We have to find out who exactly this woman is, and what it is she needs Dawn for. If she comes after you—" Buffy- "She'll come. She'll come for us." In a factory at night, Glory comes bursting out of a pile of rubble, breathing hard, covered in dust. "Okay. Now I'm upset." - 3

Fool for Love: In a graveyard at night, Buffy is fighting with a regular vamp, when he sidesteps her stake, grabs her arm, twists, and suddenly brings down her own stake against her, held in her own hand. Shocked, she sees that she's been impaled through the side, under the ribs. - 9

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          13. Crush
                          14. Into the Woods
                          15. Triangle
                          16. No Place Like Home
                          17. Spiral
                          18. Checkpoint
                          19. Blood Ties
                          21. The Replacement
                          22. Shadow

Comment

• My apologies, as well—

I have barely been able to be here
                            at all for the last few days....

Not that it is my favorite, but i like Family:
                            Buffy's dark certainty in "She'll come. She'll
                            come after us."—

At least more than Touched and a few others....

- Tough Love
                            + Family

Tough Love: In the hospital's locker room, Ben is muttering in fury. "You're taking everything away from me. Everything that I worked for. I earned. I care about. These are my choices. This is my life, and you're ruining it." Something dangerous inside him rumbles, and he's scared, pitiful. "No...no...not here...not now. I'm Ben. I'm Ben. I'm Ben!" He bangs his fist against the locker door but it morphs, the nails red. Glory dusts herself off, smoothing her hair. "I'm hungry." - 2

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            13. Crush
                            14. Into the Woods
                            15. Triangle
                            16. No Place Like Home
                            17. Spiral
                            18. Checkpoint
                            19. Blood Ties
                            21. The Replacement
                            22. Shadow
                            Last edited by StateOfSiege97; 27-05-21, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Stoney
                              Stoney commented
                              Editing a comment
                              No worries.

• StateOfSiege97
                              StateOfSiege97 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              meowthanks...

• TimeTravellingBunny
                              TimeTravellingBunny commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm including myself. I even forgot to come to the forum for days. In my defense, I was super busy with work.

• We won't get far unless a 4th person starts voting again.

- Tough Love
                            + Buffy vs Dracula

Buffy vs Dracula: In her bedroom, Riley is asleep but Buffy is wide-eyed and restless. She gets up quietly. Outside, she races after a vamp with astonishing speed. The intensity of her pursuit is wild, animal...like a leopard after its prey. As she rises from her kill, she breathes hard, eyes shining. We cut to her climbing back into bed. Unaware of her absence, Riley pulls her close. - 8

Tough Love: In the hospital's locker room, Ben is muttering in fury. "You're taking everything away from me. Everything that I worked for. I earned. I care about. These are my choices. This is my life, and you're ruining it." Something dangerous inside him rumbles, and he's scared, pitiful. "No...no...not here...not now. I'm Ben. I'm Ben. I'm Ben!" He bangs his fist against the locker door but it morphs, the nails red. Glory dusts herself off, smoothing her hair. "I'm hungry." - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            13. Crush
                            14. Into the Woods
                            15. Triangle
                            16. No Place Like Home
                            17. Spiral
                            18. Checkpoint
                            19. Blood Ties
                            21. The Replacement
                            22. Shadow

Comment

• Sorry for my absence from this game for a while...back to voting!

- Tough Love *dusted*
                              + Out of My Mind

Buffy vs Dracula: In her bedroom, Riley is asleep but Buffy is wide-eyed and restless. She gets up quietly. Outside, she races after a vamp with astonishing speed. The intensity of her pursuit is wild, animal...like a leopard after its prey. As she rises from her kill, she breathes hard, eyes shining. We cut to her climbing back into bed. Unaware of her absence, Riley pulls her close. - 8

Out of My Mind: In the graveyard, Spike watches Buffy and Riley move out of sight, eyes narrowed menacingly. "I will know your blood, Slayer. I will make your neck my chalice and drink deep." With a petulant toss of his head and a flash of overcoat, he walks deeper into the cemetery. But his elegant exit is thwarted as he missteps and falls into an empty grave. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              12. Tough Love
                              13. Crush
                              14. Into the Woods
                              15. Triangle
                              16. No Place Like Home
                              17. Spiral
                              18. Checkpoint
                              19. Blood Ties
                              21. The Replacement
                              22. Shadow

Comment

• It definitely works better if we can get more voters. American Aurora , if the copying/posting element of the game is still somewhat off putting and you fancy just putting in a post now and then to say where you would take a point away and which one you would award a point too, the next poster could always add in your votes.

- Intervention
                                + The Gift

Out of My Mind: In the graveyard, Spike watches Buffy and Riley move out of sight, eyes narrowed menacingly. "I will know your blood, Slayer. I will make your neck my chalice and drink deep." With a petulant toss of his head and a flash of overcoat, he walks deeper into the cemetery. But his elegant exit is thwarted as he missteps and falls into an empty grave. - 7

Intervention: In Warren's house, Spike is staring at the Buffybot he had commissioned. Without taking his eyes off her, he grabs Warren by the collar. "Wait. I'm not sure I'm a satisfied customer. She looks a little shiny to me. You know, a touch of plasticine…" Suddenly, Buffybot's eyes open. "Spike! Oh, Spike!" She grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him to her in a steamy kiss. Spike says simply: "She'll do." - 4

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                12. Tough Love
                                13. Crush
                                14. Into the Woods
                                15. Triangle
                                16. No Place Like Home
                                17. Spiral
                                18. Checkpoint
                                19. Blood Ties
                                21. The Replacement
                                22. Shadow

Comment

• American Aurora

Very much with Stoney on this
                                  one: aside from the pleasures of hearing
                                  your unique voice here, well, to quote Anya,

Happy to help—don't want [the game] to die....

- Intervention
                                  + The Weight of the World

Intervention: In Warren's house, Spike is staring at the Buffybot he had commissioned. Without taking his eyes off her, he grabs Warren by the collar. "Wait. I'm not sure I'm a satisfied customer. She looks a little shiny to me. You know, a touch of plasticine…" Suddenly, Buffybot's eyes open. "Spike! Oh, Spike!" She grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him to her in a steamy kiss. Spike says simply: "She'll do." - 3

The Weight of the World: In the abandoned gas station, Spike enters from outside. "The Slayer'll be all right. Won't she?" No answer from anyone. Xander urges Willow to try again. "Okay but I'm not sure if she's, you know, really in there." We cut to Buffy, who stares off into space, deaf and blind to the world around her. "Buffy? Can you hear me? Buffy? Buffy?" But Buffy can hear none of it... - 9

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                  12. Tough Love
                                  13. Crush
                                  14. Into the Woods
                                  15. Triangle
                                  16. No Place Like Home
                                  17. Spiral
                                  18. Checkpoint
                                  19. Blood Ties
                                  21. The Replacement
                                  22. Shadow
                                  Last edited by StateOfSiege97; 30-05-21, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• - Intervention
                                    + Buffy vs Dracula

Buffy vs Dracula: In her bedroom, Riley is asleep but Buffy is wide-eyed and restless. She gets up quietly. Outside, she races after a vamp with astonishing speed. The intensity of her pursuit is wild, animal...like a leopard after its prey. As she rises from her kill, she breathes hard, eyes shining. We cut to her climbing back into bed. Unaware of her absence, Riley pulls her close. - 0

Intervention: In Warren's house, Spike is staring at the Buffybot he had commissioned. Without taking his eyes off her, he grabs Warren by the collar. "Wait. I'm not sure I'm a satisfied customer. She looks a little shiny to me. You know, a touch of plasticine…" Suddenly, Buffybot's eyes open. "Spike! Oh, Spike!" She grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him to her in a steamy kiss. Spike says simply: "She'll do." - 2

The Weight of the World: In the abandoned gas station, Spike enters from outside. "The Slayer'll be all right. Won't she?" No answer from anyone. Xander urges Willow to try again. "Okay but I'm not sure if she's, you know, really in there." We cut to Buffy, who stares off into space, deaf and blind to the world around her. "Buffy? Can you hear me? Buffy? Buffy?" But Buffy can hear none of it... - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                    12. Tough Love
                                    13. Crush
                                    14. Into the Woods
                                    15. Triangle
                                    16. No Place Like Home
                                    17. Spiral
                                    18. Checkpoint
                                    19. Blood Ties
                                    21. The Replacement
                                    22. Shadow

Comment

• - Intervention
                                      + The Gift

Buffy vs Dracula: In her bedroom, Riley is asleep but Buffy is wide-eyed and restless. She gets up quietly. Outside, she races after a vamp with astonishing speed. The intensity of her pursuit is wild, animal...like a leopard after its prey. As she rises from her kill, she breathes hard, eyes shining. We cut to her climbing back into bed. Unaware of her absence, Riley pulls her close. - 9

Intervention: In Warren's house, Spike is staring at the Buffybot he had commissioned. Without taking his eyes off her, he grabs Warren by the collar. "Wait. I'm not sure I'm a satisfied customer. She looks a little shiny to me. You know, a touch of plasticine…" Suddenly, Buffybot's eyes open. "Spike! Oh, Spike!" She grabs him by the shoulders and pulls him to her in a steamy kiss. Spike says simply: "She'll do." - 1

The Gift: A boy is trapped in an alley, speechless with fear. A male vampire approaches. Buffy appears, addressing him fearlessly. "Have you ever heard the expression, "biting off more than you can chew?" The vamp attacks but she sidesteps, brings her foot hard into his knee, cracking it. "Oh God, my leg!" "See? now we're communicating." She catches a piece of wood as it flies from splintered boxes, slams it home, he dusts. "Been a long while since I met one didn't know me." Teen: "But - you're just a girl..." Buffy stops, looks back.. "That's what I keep saying." - 11

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                      12. Tough Love
                                      13. Crush
                                      14. Into the Woods
                                      15. Triangle
                                      16. No Place Like Home
                                      17. Spiral
                                      18. Checkpoint
                                      19. Blood Ties
                                      21. The Replacement