X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoney

agree about the opening Spike-rambling
    in The Initiative:

not going after it immediately, but soon...

+ This Year's Girl
    = Pangs

Fear Itself: Buffy walks casually along the quiet suburban street. A demon leaps from the bushes. Buffy palms him hard, only to find that he's a teenage boy in a Halloween costume. "Ow! Geez, that hurts! What the hell is wrong with you?" Before Buffy can apologise, he runs off. Buffy: "That's what I'd like to know." - 6

Wild at Heart: Buffy's in fine form, punning happily as she fights a vamp. "I don't even think the forces of darkness are trying." As she dusts him (to the world) "You could make a little effort you know...Give me something to work with." Spike, on a stair landing some distance away: "Watch your mouth, little girl. You should know better than to tempt the fates that way. 'Cause the Big Bad is back—and this time, it's—GNYARGHLL!" His screams are prompted by a taser blow. Mysterious commandos drag him out of frame. - 7

The Initiative: Spike lies barely conscious as fluorescent light bathes him from overhead. "Slayer ... kill you ... not so tough, I ... kill ... Slayer ..." We pull back to see he's trapped inside a futuristic, sterile, white cell, in a long, endless row of cells. Men in lab coats work as commandoes walk through the complex. There's no end to this place. - 5

Pangs: In the woods, Buffy stakes a vamp. Job done, Buffy seems unsatisfied. She looks around furtively, sensing something. Deep in shadows, something lurks. Moonlight falls across a face. It's Angel, watching Buffy. She can't identify what she's feeling and walks off slowly, unresolved. - 3

Something Blue: In the graveyard during patrol, Buffy tells Willow: "I can't help thinking, isn't that where the fire comes from? Can a nice safe relationship be that intense? It's nuts...but part of me believes that real love and passion have to go hand in hand with lots of pain and fighting." A vampire leaps out, Buffy stakes him. "I wonder where I get that from?" - 5

This Year's Girl: In hospital, a machine beeps, monitoring a heart beat. The iridescent green line skips a bit higher, once, then settles into a steady, regular beat. We pan across the room to the sound of slow, regular breathing until we see Faith, lying alone. Paint peels from one of the walls, and overhead fluorescent light flickers. Faith breathes, lying still in coma. - 7

Who Are You: Outside Buffy's house. Joyce stands on the lawn with Faith by her side, talking to Detective Clark. He says: "Thank you both. I'm glad we finally got the kid." Faith: "She's not a kid. I mean...she's strong." Detective: "Yeah. This Faith chick: definitely dangerous." He leaves. "She truly is." Faith watches the ambulance pull away, then turns and heads inside with Joyce. - 4

Superstar: [This Prologue is unusual as it occurs alongside the Credits.] In the interior of a beautiful home, Buffy, Xander, Willow and Anya stand in an expensively-furnished study. Buffy: "Um. Hi? We have a problem..." The chair before them swivels, revealing a swell-looking Jonathan clad in a jacket and turtleneck. He looks at them levelly. "Sounds like you could use my help." - 4

New Moon Rising: In Giles' apartment, Buffy, Giles, Xander, Anya, Willow, Tara and Riley are gathered. They start to head for the door. Giles: "I do not appreciate your snide remarks, Anya. I have a great deal of experience in these matters and when I tell you I feel something of import brewing, I-I..." He falters, noticing that nobody is looking at him and follows their stunned gazes to the door. Oz has entered. "Hey." - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Harsh Light of Day
    11. The Freshman
    12. Restless
    13. Beer Bad
    14. Doomed
    15. The I in Team
    16. The Yoko Factor
    17. A New Man
    18. Where the Wild Things Are
    19. Hush
    20. Goodbye Iowa
    21. Primeval
    22. Living Conditions

Comment

• + Superstar - Pangs should go first
      - Pangs

Fear Itself: Buffy walks casually along the quiet suburban street. A demon leaps from the bushes. Buffy palms him hard, only to find that he's a teenage boy in a Halloween costume. "Ow! Geez, that hurts! What the hell is wrong with you?" Before Buffy can apologise, he runs off. Buffy: "That's what I'd like to know." - 6

Wild at Heart: Buffy's in fine form, punning happily as she fights a vamp. "I don't even think the forces of darkness are trying." As she dusts him (to the world) "You could make a little effort you know...Give me something to work with." Spike, on a stair landing some distance away: "Watch your mouth, little girl. You should know better than to tempt the fates that way. 'Cause the Big Bad is back—and this time, it's—GNYARGHLL!" His screams are prompted by a taser blow. Mysterious commandos drag him out of frame. - 7

The Initiative: Spike lies barely conscious as fluorescent light bathes him from overhead. "Slayer ... kill you ... not so tough, I ... kill ... Slayer ..." We pull back to see he's trapped inside a futuristic, sterile, white cell, in a long, endless row of cells. Men in lab coats work as commandoes walk through the complex. There's no end to this place. - 5

Pangs: In the woods, Buffy stakes a vamp. Job done, Buffy seems unsatisfied. She looks around furtively, sensing something. Deep in shadows, something lurks. Moonlight falls across a face. It's Angel, watching Buffy. She can't identify what she's feeling and walks off slowly, unresolved. - 2

Something Blue: In the graveyard during patrol, Buffy tells Willow: "I can't help thinking, isn't that where the fire comes from? Can a nice safe relationship be that intense? It's nuts...but part of me believes that real love and passion have to go hand in hand with lots of pain and fighting." A vampire leaps out, Buffy stakes him. "I wonder where I get that from?" - 5

This Year's Girl: In hospital, a machine beeps, monitoring a heart beat. The iridescent green line skips a bit higher, once, then settles into a steady, regular beat. We pan across the room to the sound of slow, regular breathing until we see Faith, lying alone. Paint peels from one of the walls, and overhead fluorescent light flickers. Faith breathes, lying still in coma. - 7

Who Are You: Outside Buffy's house. Joyce stands on the lawn with Faith by her side, talking to Detective Clark. He says: "Thank you both. I'm glad we finally got the kid." Faith: "She's not a kid. I mean...she's strong." Detective: "Yeah. This Faith chick: definitely dangerous." He leaves. "She truly is." Faith watches the ambulance pull away, then turns and heads inside with Joyce. - 4

Superstar: [This Prologue is unusual as it occurs alongside the Credits.] In the interior of a beautiful home, Buffy, Xander, Willow and Anya stand in an expensively-furnished study. Buffy: "Um. Hi? We have a problem..." The chair before them swivels, revealing a swell-looking Jonathan clad in a jacket and turtleneck. He looks at them levelly. "Sounds like you could use my help." - 5

New Moon Rising: In Giles' apartment, Buffy, Giles, Xander, Anya, Willow, Tara and Riley are gathered. They start to head for the door. Giles: "I do not appreciate your snide remarks, Anya. I have a great deal of experience in these matters and when I tell you I feel something of import brewing, I-I..." He falters, noticing that nobody is looking at him and follows their stunned gazes to the door. Oz has entered. "Hey." - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      11. The Freshman
      12. Restless
      13. Beer Bad
      14. Doomed
      15. The I in Team
      16. The Yoko Factor
      17. A New Man
      19. Hush
      20. Goodbye Iowa
      21. Primeval
      22. Living Condition

You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• I'd like Superstar to get a bit further.

+ Superstar
        - Who Are You

Pangs: In the woods, Buffy stakes a vamp. Job done, Buffy seems unsatisfied. She looks around furtively, sensing something. Deep in shadows, something lurks. Moonlight falls across a face. It's Angel, watching Buffy. She can't identify what she's feeling and walks off slowly, unresolved. - 2

Who Are You: Outside Buffy's house. Joyce stands on the lawn with Faith by her side, talking to Detective Clark. He says: "Thank you both. I'm glad we finally got the kid." Faith: "She's not a kid. I mean...she's strong." Detective: "Yeah. This Faith chick: definitely dangerous." He leaves. "She truly is." Faith watches the ambulance pull away, then turns and heads inside with Joyce. - 3

Superstar: [This Prologue is unusual as it occurs alongside the Credits.] In the interior of a beautiful home, Buffy, Xander, Willow and Anya stand in an expensively-furnished study. Buffy: "Um. Hi? We have a problem..." The chair before them swivels, revealing a swell-looking Jonathan clad in a jacket and turtleneck. He looks at them levelly. "Sounds like you could use my help." - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        11. The Freshman
        12. Restless
        13. Beer Bad
        14. Doomed
        15. The I in Team
        16. The Yoko Factor
        17. A New Man
        19. Hush
        20. Goodbye Iowa
        21. Primeval
        22. Living Condition

Comment

• + Wild at Heart
          - Pangs

Wild at Heart: Buffy's in fine form, punning happily as she fights a vamp. "I don't even think the forces of darkness are trying." As she dusts him (to the world) "You could make a little effort you know...Give me something to work with." Spike, on a stair landing some distance away: "Watch your mouth, little girl. You should know better than to tempt the fates that way. 'Cause the Big Bad is back—and this time, it's—GNYARGHLL!" His screams are prompted by a taser blow. Mysterious commandos drag him out of frame. - 8

Pangs: In the woods, Buffy stakes a vamp. Job done, Buffy seems unsatisfied. She looks around furtively, sensing something. Deep in shadows, something lurks. Moonlight falls across a face. It's Angel, watching Buffy. She can't identify what she's feeling and walks off slowly, unresolved. - 1

Who Are You: Outside Buffy's house. Joyce stands on the lawn with Faith by her side, talking to Detective Clark. He says: "Thank you both. I'm glad we finally got the kid." Faith: "She's not a kid. I mean...she's strong." Detective: "Yeah. This Faith chick: definitely dangerous." He leaves. "She truly is." Faith watches the ambulance pull away, then turns and heads inside with Joyce. - 3

Superstar: [This Prologue is unusual as it occurs alongside the Credits.] In the interior of a beautiful home, Buffy, Xander, Willow and Anya stand in an expensively-furnished study. Buffy: "Um. Hi? We have a problem..." The chair before them swivels, revealing a swell-looking Jonathan clad in a jacket and turtleneck. He looks at them levelly. "Sounds like you could use my help." - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          11. The Freshman
          12. Restless
          13. Beer Bad
          14. Doomed
          15. The I in Team
          16. The Yoko Factor
          17. A New Man
          19. Hush
          20. Goodbye Iowa
          21. Primeval
          22. Living Condition

Comment

• bowing to the desires of
            TimeTravellingBunny & Stoney

which resonate with my own....:

- Pangs (stilled by unfulfillment... )
            + Something Blue

Wild at Heart: Buffy's in fine form, punning happily as she fights a vamp. "I don't even think the forces of darkness are trying." As she dusts him (to the world) "You could make a little effort you know...Give me something to work with." Spike, on a stair landing some distance away: "Watch your mouth, little girl. You should know better than to tempt the fates that way. 'Cause the Big Bad is back—and this time, it's—GNYARGHLL!" His screams are prompted by a taser blow. Mysterious commandos drag him out of frame. - 8

Something Blue: In the graveyard during patrol, Buffy tells Willow: "I can't help thinking, isn't that where the fire comes from? Can a nice safe relationship be that intense? It's nuts...but part of me believes that real love and passion have to go hand in hand with lots of pain and fighting." A vampire leaps out, Buffy stakes him. "I wonder where I get that from?" - 6

This Year's Girl: In hospital, a machine beeps, monitoring a heart beat. The iridescent green line skips a bit higher, once, then settles into a steady, regular beat. We pan across the room to the sound of slow, regular breathing until we see Faith, lying alone. Paint peels from one of the walls, and overhead fluorescent light flickers. Faith breathes, lying still in coma. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            09. Pangs
            11. The Freshman
            12. Restless
            13. Beer Bad
            14. Doomed
            15. The I in Team
            16. The Yoko Factor
            17. A New Man
            19. Hush
            20. Goodbye Iowa
            21. Primeval
            22. Living Condition

Comment

• - Who Are You
              + Something Blue

Something Blue: In the graveyard during patrol, Buffy tells Willow: "I can't help thinking, isn't that where the fire comes from? Can a nice safe relationship be that intense? It's nuts...but part of me believes that real love and passion have to go hand in hand with lots of pain and fighting." A vampire leaps out, Buffy stakes him. "I wonder where I get that from?" - 7

This Year's Girl: In hospital, a machine beeps, monitoring a heart beat. The iridescent green line skips a bit higher, once, then settles into a steady, regular beat. We pan across the room to the sound of slow, regular breathing until we see Faith, lying alone. Paint peels from one of the walls, and overhead fluorescent light flickers. Faith breathes, lying still in coma. - 6

Who Are You: Outside Buffy's house. Joyce stands on the lawn with Faith by her side, talking to Detective Clark. He says: "Thank you both. I'm glad we finally got the kid." Faith: "She's not a kid. I mean...she's strong." Detective: "Yeah. This Faith chick: definitely dangerous." He leaves. "She truly is." Faith watches the ambulance pull away, then turns and heads inside with Joyce. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              09. Pangs
              11. The Freshman
              12. Restless
              13. Beer Bad
              14. Doomed
              15. The I in Team
              16. The Yoko Factor
              17. A New Man
              19. Hush
              20. Goodbye Iowa
              21. Primeval
              22. Living Condition

You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• it has been three days, no—?

- The Initiative
                + This Year's Girl

The Initiative: Spike lies barely conscious as fluorescent light bathes him from overhead. "Slayer ... kill you ... not so tough, I ... kill ... Slayer ..." We pull back to see he's trapped inside a futuristic, sterile, white cell, in a long, endless row of cells. Men in lab coats work as commandoes walk through the complex. There's no end to this place. - 4

Something Blue: In the graveyard during patrol, Buffy tells Willow: "I can't help thinking, isn't that where the fire comes from? Can a nice safe relationship be that intense? It's nuts...but part of me believes that real love and passion have to go hand in hand with lots of pain and fighting." A vampire leaps out, Buffy stakes him. "I wonder where I get that from?" - 7

Who Are You: Outside Buffy's house. Joyce stands on the lawn with Faith by her side, talking to Detective Clark. He says: "Thank you both. I'm glad we finally got the kid." Faith: "She's not a kid. I mean...she's strong." Detective: "Yeah. This Faith chick: definitely dangerous." He leaves. "She truly is." Faith watches the ambulance pull away, then turns and heads inside with Joyce. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                09. Pangs
                11. The Freshman
                12. Restless
                13. Beer Bad
                14. Doomed
                15. The I in Team
                16. The Yoko Factor
                17. A New Man
                19. Hush
                20. Goodbye Iowa
                21. Primeval
                22. Living Condition

Comment

• Originally posted by StateOfSiege97 View Post
                  it has been three days, no—?
                  Ooo, thanks for giving us a nudge SoS.

- Who Are You
                  + Fear Itself

Fear Itself: Buffy walks casually along the quiet suburban street. A demon leaps from the bushes. Buffy palms him hard, only to find that he's a teenage boy in a Halloween costume. "Ow! Geez, that hurts! What the hell is wrong with you?" Before Buffy can apologise, he runs off. Buffy: "That's what I'd like to know." - 7

The Initiative: Spike lies barely conscious as fluorescent light bathes him from overhead. "Slayer ... kill you ... not so tough, I ... kill ... Slayer ..." We pull back to see he's trapped inside a futuristic, sterile, white cell, in a long, endless row of cells. Men in lab coats work as commandoes walk through the complex. There's no end to this place. - 4

Who Are You: Outside Buffy's house. Joyce stands on the lawn with Faith by her side, talking to Detective Clark. He says: "Thank you both. I'm glad we finally got the kid." Faith: "She's not a kid. I mean...she's strong." Detective: "Yeah. This Faith chick: definitely dangerous." He leaves. "She truly is." Faith watches the ambulance pull away, then turns and heads inside with Joyce. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  09. Pangs
                  11. The Freshman
                  12. Restless
                  13. Beer Bad
                  14. Doomed
                  15. The I in Team
                  16. The Yoko Factor
                  17. A New Man
                  19. Hush
                  20. Goodbye Iowa
                  21. Primeval
                  22. Living Condition

Comment

• I'm okay with WAY's prologue for a bit longer, but am eager to reach Season Five! so will help move this along faster... :-)

- Who Are You *dusted*
                    + Wild at Heart

Fear Itself: Buffy walks casually along the quiet suburban street. A demon leaps from the bushes. Buffy palms him hard, only to find that he's a teenage boy in a Halloween costume. "Ow! Geez, that hurts! What the hell is wrong with you?" Before Buffy can apologise, he runs off. Buffy: "That's what I'd like to know." - 7

Wild at Heart: Buffy's in fine form, punning happily as she fights a vamp. "I don't even think the forces of darkness are trying." As she dusts him (to the world) "You could make a little effort you know...Give me something to work with." Spike, on a stair landing some distance away: "Watch your mouth, little girl. You should know better than to tempt the fates that way. 'Cause the Big Bad is back—and this time, it's—GNYARGHLL!" His screams are prompted by a taser blow. Mysterious commandos drag him out of frame. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    08. Who Are You
                    09. Pangs
                    11. The Freshman
                    12. Restless
                    13. Beer Bad
                    14. Doomed
                    15. The I in Team
                    16. The Yoko Factor
                    17. A New Man
                    19. Hush
                    20. Goodbye Iowa
                    21. Primeval
                    22. Living Condition

Comment

• - Fear, Itself
                      + Superstar

Wild at Heart: Buffy's in fine form, punning happily as she fights a vamp. "I don't even think the forces of darkness are trying." As she dusts him (to the world) "You could make a little effort you know...Give me something to work with." Spike, on a stair landing some distance away: "Watch your mouth, little girl. You should know better than to tempt the fates that way. 'Cause the Big Bad is back—and this time, it's—GNYARGHLL!" His screams are prompted by a taser blow. Mysterious commandos drag him out of frame. - 9

Superstar: [This Prologue is unusual as it occurs alongside the Credits.] In the interior of a beautiful home, Buffy, Xander, Willow and Anya stand in an expensively-furnished study. Buffy: "Um. Hi? We have a problem..." The chair before them swivels, revealing a swell-looking Jonathan clad in a jacket and turtleneck. He looks at them levelly. "Sounds like you could use my help." - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      08. Who Are You
                      09. Pangs
                      11. The Freshman
                      12. Restless
                      13. Beer Bad
                      14. Doomed
                      15. The I in Team
                      16. The Yoko Factor
                      17. A New Man
                      19. Hush
                      20. Goodbye Iowa
                      21. Primeval
                      22. Living Condition

Comment

• + Who Are You?
                        = Superstar

This Year's Girl: In hospital, a machine beeps, monitoring a heart beat. The iridescent green line skips a bit higher, once, then settles into a steady, regular beat. We pan across the room to the sound of slow, regular breathing until we see Faith, lying alone. Paint peels from one of the walls, and overhead fluorescent light flickers. Faith breathes, lying still in coma. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        08. Who Are You
                        09. Pangs
                        11. The Freshman
                        12. Restless
                        13. Beer Bad
                        14. Doomed
                        15. The I in Team
                        16. The Yoko Factor
                        17. A New Man
                        19. Hush
                        20. Goodbye Iowa
                        21. Primeval
                        22. Living Condition

Comment

• + Fear Itself
                          - The Initiative

The Initiative: Spike lies barely conscious as fluorescent light bathes him from overhead. "Slayer ... kill you ... not so tough, I ... kill ... Slayer ..." We pull back to see he's trapped inside a futuristic, sterile, white cell, in a long, endless row of cells. Men in lab coats work as commandoes walk through the complex. There's no end to this place. - 3

This Year's Girl: In hospital, a machine beeps, monitoring a heart beat. The iridescent green line skips a bit higher, once, then settles into a steady, regular beat. We pan across the room to the sound of slow, regular breathing until we see Faith, lying alone. Paint peels from one of the walls, and overhead fluorescent light flickers. Faith breathes, lying still in coma. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          08. Who Are You
                          09. Pangs
                          11. The Freshman
                          12. Restless
                          13. Beer Bad
                          14. Doomed
                          15. The I in Team
                          16. The Yoko Factor
                          17. A New Man
                          19. Hush
                          20. Goodbye Iowa
                          21. Primeval
                          22. Living Condition

Comment

• + Something Blue
                            - Superstar

The Initiative: Spike lies barely conscious as fluorescent light bathes him from overhead. "Slayer ... kill you ... not so tough, I ... kill ... Slayer ..." We pull back to see he's trapped inside a futuristic, sterile, white cell, in a long, endless row of cells. Men in lab coats work as commandoes walk through the complex. There's no end to this place. - 3

Something Blue: In the graveyard during patrol, Buffy tells Willow: "I can't help thinking, isn't that where the fire comes from? Can a nice safe relationship be that intense? It's nuts...but part of me believes that real love and passion have to go hand in hand with lots of pain and fighting." A vampire leaps out, Buffy stakes him. "I wonder where I get that from?" - 8

Superstar: [This Prologue is unusual as it occurs alongside the Credits.] In the interior of a beautiful home, Buffy, Xander, Willow and Anya stand in an expensively-furnished study. Buffy: "Um. Hi? We have a problem..." The chair before them swivels, revealing a swell-looking Jonathan clad in a jacket and turtleneck. He looks at them levelly. "Sounds like you could use my help." - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            08. Who Are You
                            09. Pangs
                            11. The Freshman
                            12. Restless
                            13. Beer Bad
                            14. Doomed
                            15. The I in Team
                            16. The Yoko Factor
                            17. A New Man