Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+ Nightmares
    - Angel

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 8

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 6

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 6

Angel: On the sidewalk on her way back from the Bronze, Buffy is accosted by The Three. Buffy: “Okay, okay…Look, I really don’t wanna fight all three of you…unless I have to.” She is slammed into a fence in the alley. One of them slowly approaches her with death in his eyes. Buffy is terrified. - 3

I, Robot, You Jane: Willow is alone in the library drawing a scanner over pages from a book and they appear on the monitor. As she types to save the scan, the script in the book disappears. She closes the book, places it with the others & leaves. The computer monitor goes blank & Moloch’s words appear: Where am I? - 5

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 7

Out of Mind, Out of Sight: In the boys’ locker room, Mitch reaches for a bat on top of the lockers. It floats up by itself. The bat swings and hits him & he falls. It swings again but misses and hits the locker doors. It hits him on his upper left arm, another swing hits him in the face and he’s knocked unconscious. - 2

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    09. Witch
    10. Never Kill A Boy on the First Date
    11. The Harvest
    12. The Puppet Show

Results:
    Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ The Pack
      - Angel

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 8

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 6

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 7

Angel: On the sidewalk on her way back from the Bronze, Buffy is accosted by The Three. Buffy: “Okay, okay…Look, I really don’t wanna fight all three of you…unless I have to.” She is slammed into a fence in the alley. One of them slowly approaches her with death in his eyes. Buffy is terrified. - 2

I, Robot, You Jane: Willow is alone in the library drawing a scanner over pages from a book and they appear on the monitor. As she types to save the scan, the script in the book disappears. She closes the book, places it with the others & leaves. The computer monitor goes blank & Moloch’s words appear: Where am I? - 5

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 7

Out of Mind, Out of Sight: In the boys’ locker room, Mitch reaches for a bat on top of the lockers. It floats up by itself. The bat swings and hits him & he falls. It swings again but misses and hits the locker doors. It hits him on his upper left arm, another swing hits him in the face and he’s knocked unconscious. - 2

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      09. Witch
      11. The Harvest
      12. The Puppet Show

Results:
      Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WttH
        - OOSOOM

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 9

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 7

Angel: On the sidewalk on her way back from the Bronze, Buffy is accosted by The Three. Buffy: “Okay, okay…Look, I really don’t wanna fight all three of you…unless I have to.” She is slammed into a fence in the alley. One of them slowly approaches her with death in his eyes. Buffy is terrified. - 2

Out of Mind, Out of Sight: In the boys’ locker room, Mitch reaches for a bat on top of the lockers. It floats up by itself. The bat swings and hits him & he falls. It swings again but misses and hits the locker doors. It hits him on his upper left arm, another swing hits him in the face and he’s knocked unconscious. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        09. Witch
        11. The Harvest
        12. The Puppet Show

Results:
        Season 1 winner:[/QUOTE]

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

+ WttH
          - Angel

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 10

Angel: On the sidewalk on her way back from the Bronze, Buffy is accosted by The Three. Buffy: “Okay, okay…Look, I really don’t wanna fight all three of you…unless I have to.” She is slammed into a fence in the alley. One of them slowly approaches her with death in his eyes. Buffy is terrified. - 1

Out of Mind, Out of Sight: In the boys’ locker room, Mitch reaches for a bat on top of the lockers. It floats up by itself. The bat swings and hits him & he falls. It swings again but misses and hits the locker doors. It hits him on his upper left arm, another swing hits him in the face and he’s knocked unconscious. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          09. Witch
          11. The Harvest
          12. The Puppet Show

Results:
          Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WttH
            - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 11

Angel: On the sidewalk on her way back from the Bronze, Buffy is accosted by The Three. Buffy: “Okay, okay…Look, I really don’t wanna fight all three of you…unless I have to.” She is slammed into a fence in the alley. One of them slowly approaches her with death in his eyes. Buffy is terrified. - 1

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            09. Witch
            11. The Harvest
            12. The Puppet Show

Results:
            Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ Nightmares
              - Angel (fallen... )

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 11

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 8

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              08. Angel
              09. Witch
              11. The Harvest
              12. The Puppet Show

Results:
              Season 1 winner:

Comment

One more before reset.

+ Prophecy Girl
                - OOM,OOS *vanished*

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                07. Out of Mind, Out of Sight
                08. Angel
                09. Witch
                11. The Harvest
                12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                Season 1 winner:

Comment

[QUOTE=Stoney;753652]One more before reset.

+ Prophecy Girl
                  - Teacher's Pet

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 5

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  08. Angel
                  09. Witch
                  11. The Harvest
                  12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                  Season 1 winner:
                  You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

+ WttH
                    - I robot you Jane

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 12

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 5

I, Robot, You Jane: Willow is alone in the library drawing a scanner over pages from a book and they appear on the monitor. As she types to save the scan, the script in the book disappears. She closes the book, places it with the others & leaves. The computer monitor goes blank & Moloch’s words appear: Where am I? - 4

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    08. Angel
                    09. Witch
                    11. The Harvest
                    12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                    Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ Nightmares
                      - Teacher's Pet

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 12

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 4

I, Robot, You Jane: Willow is alone in the library drawing a scanner over pages from a book and they appear on the monitor. As she types to save the scan, the script in the book disappears. She closes the book, places it with the others & leaves. The computer monitor goes blank & Moloch’s words appear: Where am I? - 4

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      08. Angel
                      09. Witch
                      11. The Harvest
                      12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                      Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ Nightmares
                        - I Robot You Jane

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 4

I, Robot, You Jane: Willow is alone in the library drawing a scanner over pages from a book and they appear on the monitor. As she types to save the scan, the script in the book disappears. She closes the book, places it with the others & leaves. The computer monitor goes blank & Moloch’s words appear: Where am I? - 3

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        08. Angel
                        09. Witch
                        11. The Harvest
                        12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                        Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ Prophecy Girl
                          - I Robot You Jane

I, Robot, You Jane: Willow is alone in the library drawing a scanner over pages from a book and they appear on the monitor. As she types to save the scan, the script in the book disappears. She closes the book, places it with the others & leaves. The computer monitor goes blank & Moloch’s words appear: Where am I? - 2

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 10

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 11

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          08. Angel
                          09. Witch
                          11. The Harvest
                          12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                          Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ The Pack
                            - I Robot You Jane

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 8

I, Robot, You Jane: Willow is alone in the library drawing a scanner over pages from a book and they appear on the monitor. As she types to save the scan, the script in the book disappears. She closes the book, places it with the others & leaves. The computer monitor goes blank & Moloch’s words appear: Where am I? - 1

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 11

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            08. Angel
                            09. Witch
                            11. The Harvest
                            12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                            Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WttH
                              - I Robot You Jane

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 13

I, Robot, You Jane: Willow is alone in the library drawing a scanner over pages from a book and they appear on the monitor. As she types to save the scan, the script in the book disappears. She closes the book, places it with the others & leaves. The computer monitor goes blank & Moloch’s words appear: Where am I? - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              08. Angel
                              09. Witch
                              11. The Harvest
                              12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                              Season 1 winner:

Comment

GoSpuffy posted around the same time as Stoney, so taking both their votes into account, the current scores should be:

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 13

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                08. Angel
                                09. Witch
                                11. The Harvest
                                12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                Season 1 winner:
                                Last edited by SpuffyGlitz; 26-09-19, 03:50 AM.

Comment

GoSpuffy's vote should have triggered a reset:

Taking into account my votes, the totals should be:

+ Nightmares
                                  - Teacher's Pet

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 6

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 5

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 6

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                  06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                  08. Angel
                                  09. Witch
                                  11. The Harvest
                                  12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                  Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WTTH
                                    - Prophecy Girl

WttH: A guy and girl sneak into Sunnydale High at night. The blonde looks nervous and asks if they’re alone, the guy assures her they are. Darla: “Are you sure?” Boy: “Yes, I’m sure.” She turns around in vamp face, growls and bites the guy. They sink to the floor. - 7

The Pack: In the hyena house, the hyenas growl as Xander, Kyle and the others look on. As their eyes flash green, some of the kids eyes do too. Lance tries to escape, but falls. Kyle and the others turn and laugh. Lance runs out. Xander turns around and his eyes flash green. - 5

Nightmares: In the classroom, Wendell opens his book. He screams and drops it on his desk when a bunch of tarantulas crawl out of it. Everyone closest to him get out of their chairs as the tarantulas crawl all over Wendell, who cries for help. Billy: “Sorry about that.” Wendell: “Please help me!” - 6

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                    06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                    08. Angel
                                    09. Witch
                                    11. The Harvest
                                    12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                    Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ WTTH
                                      - Teacher's Pet

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 3

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                      06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                      08. Angel
                                      09. Witch
                                      11. The Harvest
                                      12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                      Season 1 winner:

Comment

+ Prophecy Girl
                                        - Teacher's Pet

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 2

Prophecy Girl: In his lair, the Master stands with his arms stretched out above him: “Yes! YES! Shake, Earth! This is a sign! We are in the final days! My time has come! Glory! GLORY!” The quake is over as quickly as it started, and the Master looks over at Collin. Master: “Whadaya think? 5.1?” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                        06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                        08. Angel
                                        09. Witch
                                        11. The Harvest
                                        12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                        Season 1 winner:
                                        You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

+ Nightmares
                                          - Teacher's Pet

Teacher’s Pet: In the science classroom, Dr. Gregory turns off the lights and inspects his slide-viewing plate. The closet door opens and a large, green mantis claw goes around his neck dragging him off his chair. His glasses hit the floor and break, a second later, so does he. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                          06. I, Robot, You Jane
                                          08. Angel
                                          09. Witch
                                          11. The Harvest
                                          12. The Puppet Show

Results:
                                          Season 1 winner:

Comment

Working...
                                          X