Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + The Wish
    - Dead Man's Party

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 6

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." - 2

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 8

The Wish Cordelia, tear-streaked, takes a match and lights Xander's part of the picture. Multiple messages from Xander play on her machine as she drops the lit piece into the bowl and holds the match to the others. She watches as the flames consume the image of Xander. - 6

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 6

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 5

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” - 1

Graduation Day 1 In Professor/: Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. Gingerbread
    11. Band Candy
    12. Revelations
    13. Enemies
    14. Faith Hope & Trick
    15. The Zeppo
    16. Graduation Day Pt 2
    17. Bad Girls
    18. Consequences
    19. Earshot
    20. Homecoming
    21. The Prom
    22. Beauty and the Beasts

Results:
    Season 1 winner: Welcome to the Hellmouth
    Season 2 winner: Surprise
    Season 3 winner:

Comment

• + Dopplegangland
      - Dead Man's Party

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 6

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." - 1

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 8

The Wish Cordelia, tear-streaked, takes a match and lights Xander's part of the picture. Multiple messages from Xander play on her machine as she drops the lit piece into the bowl and holds the match to the others. She watches as the flames consume the image of Xander. - 6

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 6

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 6

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” - 1

Graduation Day 1 In Professor/: Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      10. Gingerbread
      11. Band Candy
      12. Revelations
      13. Enemies
      14. Faith Hope & Trick
      15. The Zeppo
      16. Graduation Day Pt 2
      17. Bad Girls
      18. Consequences
      19. Earshot
      20. Homecoming
      21. The Prom

Results:
      Season 3 winner:

Comment

• + lovers walk
        - Amends

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." - 1

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 9

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        10. Gingerbread
        11. Band Candy
        12. Revelations
        13. Enemies
        14. Faith Hope & Trick
        15. The Zeppo
        16. Graduation Day Pt 2
        17. Bad Girls
        18. Consequences
        19. Earshot
        20. Homecoming
        21. The Prom

Results:
        Season 3 winner:[/QUOTE]

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

• + lovers walk
          - Amends

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 10

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          10. Gingerbread
          11. Band Candy
          12. Revelations
          13. Enemies
          14. Faith Hope & Trick
          15. The Zeppo
          16. Graduation Day Pt 2
          17. Bad Girls
          18. Consequences
          19. Earshot
          20. Homecoming
          21. The Prom

Results:
          Season 3 winner:

Comment

• + Helpless
            - Choices

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 10

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 4

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 6

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” - 0

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            10. Gingerbread
            11. Band Candy
            12. Revelations
            13. Enemies
            14. Faith Hope & Trick
            15. The Zeppo
            16. Graduation Day Pt 2
            17. Bad Girls
            18. Consequences
            19. Earshot
            20. Homecoming
            21. The Prom

Results:
            Season 3 winner:
            You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• + Amends
              - Dead Man's Party (shovelled..... )

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              08. Dead Man's Party
              09. Choies
              10. Gingerbread
              11. Band Candy
              12. Revelations
              13. Enemies
              14. Faith Hope & Trick
              15. The Zeppo
              16. Graduation Day Pt 2
              17. Bad Girls
              18. Consequences
              19. Earshot
              20. Homecoming
              21. The Prom

Results:
              Season 3 winner:

Comment

• + Amends
                - Doppelgangland

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                08. Dead Man's Party
                09. Choies
                10. Gingerbread
                11. Band Candy
                12. Revelations
                13. Enemies
                14. Faith Hope & Trick
                15. The Zeppo
                16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                17. Bad Girls
                18. Consequences
                19. Earshot
                20. Homecoming
                21. The Prom

Results:
                Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Amends
                  + Doppelgangland

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  08. Dead Man's Party
                  09. Choies
                  10. Gingerbread
                  11. Band Candy
                  12. Revelations
                  13. Enemies
                  14. Faith Hope & Trick
                  15. The Zeppo
                  16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                  17. Bad Girls
                  18. Consequences
                  19. Earshot
                  20. Homecoming
                  21. The Prom

Results:
                  Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Amends
                    + Anne

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    08. Dead Man's Party
                    09. Choies
                    10. Gingerbread
                    11. Band Candy
                    12. Revelations
                    13. Enemies
                    14. Faith Hope & Trick
                    15. The Zeppo
                    16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                    17. Bad Girls
                    18. Consequences
                    19. Earshot
                    20. Homecoming
                    21. The Prom

Results:
                    Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Doppelgangland - not because I don't like it but because the others are more dramatic or memorable
                      + Helpless

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 7

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      08. Dead Man's Party
                      09. Choices
                      10. Gingerbread
                      11. Band Candy
                      12. Revelations
                      13. Enemies
                      14. Faith Hope & Trick
                      15. The Zeppo
                      16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                      17. Bad Girls
                      18. Consequences
                      19. Earshot
                      20. Homecoming
                      21. The Prom

Results:
                      Season 3 winner:
                      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• - Doppelgangland
                        + Helpless

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 7

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        08. Dead Man's Party
                        09. Choices
                        10. Gingerbread
                        11. Band Candy
                        12. Revelations
                        13. Enemies
                        14. Faith Hope & Trick
                        15. The Zeppo
                        16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                        17. Bad Girls
                        18. Consequences
                        19. Earshot
                        20. Homecoming
                        21. The Prom

Results:
                        Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Amends
                          + Helpless

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 8

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          08. Dead Man's Party
                          09. Choices
                          10. Gingerbread
                          11. Band Candy
                          12. Revelations
                          13. Enemies
                          14. Faith Hope & Trick
                          15. The Zeppo
                          16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                          17. Bad Girls
                          18. Consequences
                          19. Earshot
                          20. Homecoming
                          21. The Prom

Results:
                          Season 3 winner:

Comment

• Well it isn't looking too likely that Amends will get to the top five like I feel it should as I'm the only one trying to prop it up, but I'm going to try to get it as close as possible.

+ Amends
                            - Doppelgangland

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 8

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            08. Dead Man's Party
                            09. Choices
                            10. Gingerbread
                            11. Band Candy
                            12. Revelations
                            13. Enemies
                            14. Faith Hope & Trick
                            15. The Zeppo
                            16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                            17. Bad Girls
                            18. Consequences
                            19. Earshot
                            20. Homecoming
                            21. The Prom

Results:
                            Season 3 winner:

Comment

• No, Stoney

You are not the only one:

I was on my phone last time, made
                              the error of mis-voting, had intended
                              Amends....

Stupid fingers and brain....

Promise to be more careful when
                              my time comes again...

Comment

• Yea for some more support and love for Amends. I'm not sure how well it will do to get into the top five still though. I think it should definitely last beyond Doppelgangland but it gets tougher after that for that final top five space.

Comment

• + Anne
                                  - amends

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 8

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                  08. Dead Man's Party
                                  09. Choices
                                  10. Gingerbread
                                  11. Band Candy
                                  12. Revelations
                                  13. Enemies
                                  14. Faith Hope & Trick
                                  15. The Zeppo
                                  16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                                  17. Bad Girls
                                  18. Consequences
                                  19. Earshot
                                  20. Homecoming
                                  21. The Prom

Results:
                                  Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Dopplegangland
                                    + Amends

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 8

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                    08. Dead Man's Party
                                    09. Choices
                                    10. Gingerbread
                                    11. Band Candy
                                    12. Revelations
                                    13. Enemies
                                    14. Faith Hope & Trick
                                    15. The Zeppo
                                    16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                                    17. Bad Girls
                                    18. Consequences
                                    19. Earshot
                                    20. Homecoming
                                    21. The Prom

Results:
                                    Season 3 winner:

Comment

• + Dopplegangland
                                      - Amends

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                      08. Dead Man's Party
                                      09. Choices
                                      10. Gingerbread
                                      11. Band Candy
                                      12. Revelations
                                      13. Enemies
                                      14. Faith Hope & Trick
                                      15. The Zeppo
                                      16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                                      17. Bad Girls
                                      18. Consequences
                                      19. Earshot
                                      20. Homecoming
                                      21. The Prom

Results:
                                      Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Dopplegangland
                                        + Amends

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                        08. Dead Man's Party
                                        09. Choices
                                        10. Gingerbread
                                        11. Band Candy
                                        12. Revelations
                                        13. Enemies
                                        14. Faith Hope & Trick
                                        15. The Zeppo
                                        16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                                        17. Bad Girls
                                        18. Consequences
                                        19. Earshot
                                        20. Homecoming
                                        21. The Prom

Results:
                                        Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - amends
                                          + Anne

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                          08. Dead Man's Party
                                          09. Choices
                                          10. Gingerbread
                                          11. Band Candy
                                          12. Revelations
                                          13. Enemies
                                          14. Faith Hope & Trick
                                          15. The Zeppo
                                          16. Graduation Day Pt 2
                                          17. Bad Girls
                                          18. Consequences
                                          19. Earshot
                                          20. Homecoming
                                          21. The Prom

Results:
                                          Season 3 winner:[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                          X