Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Passion
    + Surprise

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 21

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    03. When She Was Bad
    04. School Hard
    05. Halloween
    06. Innocence
    07. Lie to Me
    08. IOHEFY
    09. What's My Line 1
    10. Phases
    11. Becoming 1
    12. Becoming 2
    13. Reptile Boy
    14. Killed by Death
    15. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
    16. What's My Line 2
    17. The Dark Age
    18. Ted
    19. Some Assembly Required
    20. Go Fish
    21. Bad Eggs
    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
    Season 1 winner: Welcome to the Hellmouth
    Season 2 winner:
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• - Passion
      + Surprise

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 22

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      03. When She Was Bad
      04. School Hard
      05. Halloween
      06. Innocence
      07. Lie to Me
      08. IOHEFY
      09. What's My Line 1
      10. Phases
      11. Becoming 1
      12. Becoming 2
      13. Reptile Boy
      14. Killed by Death
      16. What's My Line 2
      17. The Dark Age
      18. Ted
      20. Go Fish
      21. Bad Eggs
      22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
      Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Passion
        + Surprise

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 23

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        03. When She Was Bad
        04. School Hard
        05. Halloween
        06. Innocence
        07. Lie to Me
        08. IOHEFY
        09. What's My Line 1
        10. Phases
        11. Becoming 1
        12. Becoming 2
        13. Reptile Boy
        14. Killed by Death
        16. What's My Line 2
        17. The Dark Age
        18. Ted
        20. Go Fish
        21. Bad Eggs
        22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
        Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Passion
          + Surprise

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 24

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          03. When She Was Bad
          04. School Hard
          05. Halloween
          06. Innocence
          07. Lie to Me
          08. IOHEFY
          09. What's My Line 1
          10. Phases
          11. Becoming 1
          12. Becoming 2
          13. Reptile Boy
          14. Killed by Death
          16. What's My Line 2
          17. The Dark Age
          18. Ted
          20. Go Fish
          21. Bad Eggs
          22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
          Season 2 winner:

Comment

• I would have been happy with either of these winning but I do lean to Surprise so I'm pleased it is getting the win.

- Passion
            + Surprise

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 25

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            03. When She Was Bad
            04. School Hard
            05. Halloween
            06. Innocence
            07. Lie to Me
            08. IOHEFY
            09. What's My Line 1
            10. Phases
            11. Becoming 1
            12. Becoming 2
            13. Reptile Boy
            14. Killed by Death
            16. What's My Line 2
            17. The Dark Age
            18. Ted
            20. Go Fish
            21. Bad Eggs
            22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
            Season 2 winner:

Comment

• And we have a winner!

- Passion *sizzled out*
              + Surprise *WINNER*

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 26

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 0

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              02. Passion
              03. When She Was Bad
              04. School Hard
              05. Halloween
              06. Innocence
              07. Lie to Me
              08. IOHEFY
              09. What's My Line 1
              10. Phases
              11. Becoming 1
              12. Becoming 2
              13. Reptile Boy
              14. Killed by Death
              16. What's My Line 2
              17. The Dark Age
              18. Ted
              20. Go Fish
              21. Bad Eggs
              22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
              Season 2 winner: Surprise
              You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• Season 3????

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

• Hey, sorry guys!

I had copied the Season 3 list onto the first post of the thread, so it was there for anyone to post in case I wasn't around-

Here comes Season Three! (Hope I've filled the reset details correctly.)
                  ~~~

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. -5

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." -5

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. -5

Beauty and the Beasts: In the woods, a boy runs through the bushes and a creature's growling can be heard. The boy trips over a low branch and the creature drags him away as he screams. -5

Homecoming: An old man in a wheelchair rolls up to the desk by the computer, hits a few keys and looks at the monitor. Boss: "Is that her?" Trick: "In the nubile flesh, my friend." The camera shows Buffy walking sadly. "That's the target." -5

Band Candy: Mayor Wilkins opens an office cabinet, revealing shelves of occult paraphernalia. Mr. Trick looks on. He takes out a shrunken head, pulls on the hair and a small section pulls open. He takes a sniff and closes the flap. Mayor: "Where'd I put that Scotch?" -5

Revelations: At the cemetery, Faith, Buffy and Giles all turn to look at the woman who's walked into view, her hair pulled up in a severe style. Faith asks who she is, the woman answers: "Gwendolyn Post, Mrs. Your new Watcher." -5

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. "Home, sweet (chuckles) home." He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. -5

The Wish Cordelia, tear-streaked, takes a match and lights Xander's part of the picture. Multiple messages from Xander play on her machine as she drops the lit piece into the bowl and holds the match to the others. She watches as the flames consume the image of Xander. -5

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. "Angel? What is it?" Angel is frozen with fear. -5

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: "Oh, God. Oh?" The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. -5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. "Lemme know if I'm doing this right." Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. -5

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it's safer for him to be at the "rear of the battle" but Xander protests: "But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I'll *never* be a good reporter." He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. "Sorry." "Hey, it's OK." -5

Bad Girls At his office, Mayor Wilkins instructs: "Mr. Trick, watch these people. Anything you find out about them, well, let's just see that information reaches the Slayers. Who knows? With any luck, they'll kill each other. Then everyone's a winner. Everyone, of course, meaning me." He chuckles. -5

Consequences In Joyce's room, the news on the TV is about the murdered Deputy Mayor Allan Finch, cutting to the Mayor at a press conference, who says he will not rest until whoever did it is "brought to justice." Joyce notices Buffy: "Oh, honey, you're up. It's just terrible, isn't it?" Buffy doesn't answer. -5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: "No, it doesn't bother me. I mean it." Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: "Emotional control?" Willow, abashed: "I'm working on it." -5

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they're important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: "I'd like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great." Faith. "Yeah. It's be great." -5

Earshot At the playground, two demons attack. Buffy slays one with a knife, the other runs away. Buffy: "One down, one?gone." The camera focuses on her hand, the back covered with a glowing substance. It fades into Buffy's skin. As the camera moves over the dead demon's body, we see the glowing substance is its blood. -5

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It's a knife with an intricate design. "This is a thing of beauty, boss." He tells her not to put anyone's eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: "Any particular eyes in mind?" -5

The Prom In Angel's bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: "Oh, sorry. I guess it's later than we thought." Angel appears worried. -5

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth's apartment, Faith says: "Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead." Professor: "Why?" Faith: (stabs him) "You know, I never thought to ask." -5

Graduation Day 2 The Mayor through a broken window has seen Buffy climbing down the building. After screaming to a vampire to "find them!" he paces, worriedly: "Faith's a good girl. She can take anything they'll throw at her. She's going to be all right. She'll be alright. She'll be alright." -5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                  Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Beauty & the Beasts
                    + Anne

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. -6

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." -5

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. -5

Beauty and the Beasts: In the woods, a boy runs through the bushes and a creature's growling can be heard. The boy trips over a low branch and the creature drags him away as he screams. -4

Homecoming: An old man in a wheelchair rolls up to the desk by the computer, hits a few keys and looks at the monitor. Boss: "Is that her?" Trick: "In the nubile flesh, my friend." The camera shows Buffy walking sadly. "That's the target." -5

Band Candy: Mayor Wilkins opens an office cabinet, revealing shelves of occult paraphernalia. Mr. Trick looks on. He takes out a shrunken head, pulls on the hair and a small section pulls open. He takes a sniff and closes the flap. Mayor: "Where'd I put that Scotch?" -5

Revelations: At the cemetery, Faith, Buffy and Giles all turn to look at the woman who's walked into view, her hair pulled up in a severe style. Faith asks who she is, the woman answers: "Gwendolyn Post, Mrs. Your new Watcher." -5

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. -5

The Wish Cordelia, tear-streaked, takes a match and lights Xander's part of the picture. Multiple messages from Xander play on her machine as she drops the lit piece into the bowl and holds the match to the others. She watches as the flames consume the image of Xander. -5

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. -5

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: “Oh, God. Oh…” The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. -5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. -5

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it’s safer for him to be at the “rear of the battle” but Xander protests: “But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I’ll *never* be a good reporter.” He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. “Sorry.” “Hey, it’s OK.” -5

Bad Girls At his office, Mayor Wilkins instructs: “Mr. Trick, watch these people. Anything you find out about them, well, let’s just see that information reaches the Slayers. Who knows? With any luck, they’ll kill each other. Then everyone’s a winner. Everyone, of course, meaning me.” He chuckles. -5

Consequences In Joyce’s room, the news on the TV is about the murdered Deputy Mayor Allan Finch, cutting to the Mayor at a press conference, who says he will not rest until whoever did it is “brought to justice.” Joyce notices Buffy: “Oh, honey, you’re up. It’s just terrible, isn’t it?” Buffy doesn’t answer. -5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” -5

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they’re important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: “I’d like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great.” Faith. “Yeah. It’s be great.” -5

Earshot At the playground, two demons attack. Buffy slays one with a knife, the other runs away. Buffy: “One down, one…gone.” The camera focuses on her hand, the back covered with a glowing substance. It fades into Buffy’s skin. As the camera moves over the dead demon’s body, we see the glowing substance is its blood. -5

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” -5

The Prom In Angel’s bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: “Oh, sorry. I guess it’s later than we thought.” Angel appears worried. -5

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” -5

Graduation Day 2 The Mayor through a broken window has seen Buffy climbing down the building. After screaming to a vampire to “find them!” he paces, worriedly: “Faith’s a good girl. She can take anything they’ll throw at her. She’s going to be all right. She’ll be alright. She’ll be alright.” -5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                    Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Faith home and trick
                      + The Zeppo

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. -6

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. -4

Beauty and the Beasts: In the woods, a boy runs through the bushes and a creature's growling can be heard. The boy trips over a low branch and the creature drags him away as he screams. -4

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. -5

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. -5

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: “Oh, God. Oh…” The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. -5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. -5

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it’s safer for him to be at the “rear of the battle” but Xander protests: “But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I’ll *never* be a good reporter.” He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. “Sorry.” “Hey, it’s OK.” -6

Bad Girls At his office, Mayor Wilkins instructs: “Mr. Trick, watch these people. Anything you find out about them, well, let’s just see that information reaches the Slayers. Who knows? With any luck, they’ll kill each other. Then everyone’s a winner. Everyone, of course, meaning me.” He chuckles. -5

Consequences In Joyce’s room, the news on the TV is about the murdered Deputy Mayor Allan Finch, cutting to the Mayor at a press conference, who says he will not rest until whoever did it is “brought to justice.” Joyce notices Buffy: “Oh, honey, you’re up. It’s just terrible, isn’t it?” Buffy doesn’t answer. -5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” -5

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they’re important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: “I’d like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great.” Faith. “Yeah. It’s be great.” -5

Earshot At the playground, two demons attack. Buffy slays one with a knife, the other runs away. Buffy: “One down, one…gone.” The camera focuses on her hand, the back covered with a glowing substance. It fades into Buffy’s skin. As the camera moves over the dead demon’s body, we see the glowing substance is its blood. -5

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” -5

The Prom In Angel’s bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: “Oh, sorry. I guess it’s later than we thought.” Angel appears worried. -5

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” -5

Graduation Day 2 The Mayor through a broken window has seen Buffy climbing down the building. After screaming to a vampire to “find them!” he paces, worriedly: “Faith’s a good girl. She can take anything they’ll throw at her. She’s going to be all right. She’ll be alright. She’ll be alright.” -5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                      Season 3 winner:

"I like who I am when I'm with him. I like who we are together."

Comment

• - Beauty & the Beast
                        + Helpless

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. -4

Beauty and the Beasts: In the woods, a boy runs through the bushes and a creature's growling can be heard. The boy trips over a low branch and the creature drags him away as he screams. -3

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. -6

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it’s safer for him to be at the “rear of the battle” but Xander protests: “But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I’ll *never* be a good reporter.” He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. “Sorry.” “Hey, it’s OK.” -6

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                        Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - The Prom
                          + Lovers Walk

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 6

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." - 5

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. - 4

Beauty and the Beasts: In the woods, a boy runs through the bushes and a creature's growling can be heard. The boy trips over a low branch and the creature drags him away as he screams. - 3

Homecoming: An old man in a wheelchair rolls up to the desk by the computer, hits a few keys and looks at the monitor. Boss: "Is that her?" Trick: "In the nubile flesh, my friend." The camera shows Buffy walking sadly. "That's the target." - 5

Band Candy: Mayor Wilkins opens an office cabinet, revealing shelves of occult paraphernalia. Mr. Trick looks on. He takes out a shrunken head, pulls on the hair and a small section pulls open. He takes a sniff and closes the flap. Mayor: "Where'd I put that Scotch?" - 5

Revelations: At the cemetery, Faith, Buffy and Giles all turn to look at the woman who's walked into view, her hair pulled up in a severe style. Faith asks who she is, the woman answers: "Gwendolyn Post, Mrs. Your new Watcher." - 5

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 6

The Wish Cordelia, tear-streaked, takes a match and lights Xander's part of the picture. Multiple messages from Xander play on her machine as she drops the lit piece into the bowl and holds the match to the others. She watches as the flames consume the image of Xander. - 5

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 5

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: “Oh, God. Oh…” The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. - 5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 6

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it’s safer for him to be at the “rear of the battle” but Xander protests: “But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I’ll *never* be a good reporter.” He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. “Sorry.” “Hey, it’s OK.” - 6

Bad Girls At his office, Mayor Wilkins instructs: “Mr. Trick, watch these people. Anything you find out about them, well, let’s just see that information reaches the Slayers. Who knows? With any luck, they’ll kill each other. Then everyone’s a winner. Everyone, of course, meaning me.” He chuckles. - 5

Consequences In Joyce’s room, the news on the TV is about the murdered Deputy Mayor Allan Finch, cutting to the Mayor at a press conference, who says he will not rest until whoever did it is “brought to justice.” Joyce notices Buffy: “Oh, honey, you’re up. It’s just terrible, isn’t it?” Buffy doesn’t answer. - 5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 5

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they’re important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: “I’d like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great.” Faith. “Yeah. It’s be great.” - 5

Earshot At the playground, two demons attack. Buffy slays one with a knife, the other runs away. Buffy: “One down, one…gone.” The camera focuses on her hand, the back covered with a glowing substance. It fades into Buffy’s skin. As the camera moves over the dead demon’s body, we see the glowing substance is its blood. - 5

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” - 5

The Prom In Angel’s bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: “Oh, sorry. I guess it’s later than we thought.” Angel appears worried. - 4

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” - 5

Graduation Day 2 The Mayor through a broken window has seen Buffy climbing down the building. After screaming to a vampire to “find them!” he paces, worriedly: “Faith’s a good girl. She can take anything they’ll throw at her. She’s going to be all right. She’ll be alright. She’ll be alright.” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                          Season 3 winner:

Comment

• This is a tough season. There are only two prologues that I don't like so once they go, I'm stuck

- Beauty and the Beasts
                            + Lovers Walk

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 6

Dead Man's Party: In the alley, Buffy dusts the attacking vampire then looks at her friends gazing up at her from the ground, breathing hard. She gives them a small wave and a weak smile. Buffy: "Hey, guys." - 5

Faith, Hope and Trick: At the Happy Burger drive-through at night, Trick lunges out of the window of a black stretch-limousine in vamp face and grabs the boy at the window. The camera stops on the Happy Burger mascot, its mouth wide open. - 4

Beauty and the Beasts: In the woods, a boy runs through the bushes and a creature's growling can be heard. The boy trips over a low branch and the creature drags him away as he screams. - 2

Homecoming: An old man in a wheelchair rolls up to the desk by the computer, hits a few keys and looks at the monitor. Boss: "Is that her?" Trick: "In the nubile flesh, my friend." The camera shows Buffy walking sadly. "That's the target." - 5

Band Candy: Mayor Wilkins opens an office cabinet, revealing shelves of occult paraphernalia. Mr. Trick looks on. He takes out a shrunken head, pulls on the hair and a small section pulls open. He takes a sniff and closes the flap. Mayor: "Where'd I put that Scotch?" - 5

Revelations: At the cemetery, Faith, Buffy and Giles all turn to look at the woman who's walked into view, her hair pulled up in a severe style. Faith asks who she is, the woman answers: "Gwendolyn Post, Mrs. Your new Watcher." - 5

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 7

The Wish Cordelia, tear-streaked, takes a match and lights Xander's part of the picture. Multiple messages from Xander play on her machine as she drops the lit piece into the bowl and holds the match to the others. She watches as the flames consume the image of Xander. - 5

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 5

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: “Oh, God. Oh…” The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. - 5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. “Lemme know if I’m doing this right.” Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 6

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it’s safer for him to be at the “rear of the battle” but Xander protests: “But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I’ll *never* be a good reporter.” He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. “Sorry.” “Hey, it’s OK.” - 6

Bad Girls At his office, Mayor Wilkins instructs: “Mr. Trick, watch these people. Anything you find out about them, well, let’s just see that information reaches the Slayers. Who knows? With any luck, they’ll kill each other. Then everyone’s a winner. Everyone, of course, meaning me.” He chuckles. - 5

Consequences In Joyce’s room, the news on the TV is about the murdered Deputy Mayor Allan Finch, cutting to the Mayor at a press conference, who says he will not rest until whoever did it is “brought to justice.” Joyce notices Buffy: “Oh, honey, you’re up. It’s just terrible, isn’t it?” Buffy doesn’t answer. - 5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 5

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they’re important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: “I’d like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great.” Faith. “Yeah. It’s be great.” - 5

Earshot At the playground, two demons attack. Buffy slays one with a knife, the other runs away. Buffy: “One down, one…gone.” The camera focuses on her hand, the back covered with a glowing substance. It fades into Buffy’s skin. As the camera moves over the dead demon’s body, we see the glowing substance is its blood. - 5

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It’s a knife with an intricate design. “This is a thing of beauty, boss.” He tells her not to put anyone’s eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: “Any particular eyes in mind?” - 5

The Prom In Angel’s bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: “Oh, sorry. I guess it’s later than we thought.” Angel appears worried. - 4

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” - 5

Graduation Day 2 The Mayor through a broken window has seen Buffy climbing down the building. After screaming to a vampire to “find them!” he paces, worriedly: “Faith’s a good girl. She can take anything they’ll throw at her. She’s going to be all right. She’ll be alright. She’ll be alright.” - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                            Season 3 winner:
                            Last edited by Priceless; 12-10-19, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• None of these endings are as memorable as some of the best in seasons 1 and 2.

- Beauty and the Beasts
                              + Lovers Walk

Beauty and the Beasts: In the woods, a boy runs through the bushes and a creature's growling can be heard. The boy trips over a low branch and the creature drags him away as he screams. - 1

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                              Season 3 winner:

Comment

• - Beauty and the Beasts (Eliminated)
                                + Amends

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. "Home, sweet (chuckles) home." He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 8

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. "Angel? What is it?" Angel is frozen with fear. - 6

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: "Oh, God. Oh?" The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. - 5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. "Lemme know if I'm doing this right." Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 6

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it's safer for him to be at the "rear of the battle" but Xander protests: "But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I'll *never* be a good reporter." He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. "Sorry." "Hey, it's OK." - 6

Bad Girls At his office, Mayor Wilkins instructs: "Mr. Trick, watch these people. Anything you find out about them, well, let's just see that information reaches the Slayers. Who knows? With any luck, they'll kill each other. Then everyone's a winner. Everyone, of course, meaning me." He chuckles. - 5

Consequences In Joyce's room, the news on the TV is about the murdered Deputy Mayor Allan Finch, cutting to the Mayor at a press conference, who says he will not rest until whoever did it is "brought to justice." Joyce notices Buffy: "Oh, honey, you're up. It's just terrible, isn't it?" Buffy doesn't answer. - 5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: "No, it doesn't bother me. I mean it." Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: "Emotional control?" Willow, abashed: "I'm working on it." - 5

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they're important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: "I'd like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great." Faith. "Yeah. It's be great." - 5

Earshot At the playground, two demons attack. Buffy slays one with a knife, the other runs away. Buffy: "One down, one?gone." The camera focuses on her hand, the back covered with a glowing substance. It fades into Buffy's skin. As the camera moves over the dead demon's body, we see the glowing substance is its blood. - 5

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It's a knife with an intricate design. "This is a thing of beauty, boss." He tells her not to put anyone's eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: "Any particular eyes in mind?" - 5

The Prom In Angel's bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: "Oh, sorry. I guess it's later than we thought." Angel appears worried. - 4

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth's apartment, Faith says: "Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead." Professor: "Why?" Faith: (stabs him) "You know, I never thought to ask." - 5

Graduation Day 2 The Mayor through a broken window has seen Buffy climbing down the building. After screaming to a vampire to "find them!" he paces, worriedly: "Faith's a good girl. She can take anything they'll throw at her. She's going to be all right. She'll be alright. She'll be alright." - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                22. Beauty and the Beasts

Results:
                                Season 3 winner:

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

• There are some I love but a lot I would probably put on a par and do still enjoy. So the middle group is probably going to be hard to pick preferences within.

- The Prom
                                  + Graduation Day 1

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. “Home, sweet (chuckles) home.” He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 8

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 6

The Prom In Angel’s bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: “Oh, sorry. I guess it’s later than we thought.” Angel appears worried. - 3

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                                  Season 3 winner:

Comment

• I agree with Stoney:

The top few are utterly clear to me, but that middle
                                    group is muddy...

On the other hand, this means that—at least at
                                    this point—I do not feel so very strongly about any
                                    of them that I will be inclined to lock us into
                                    a ceaseless cycle of up- and down-voting.....

- The Prom
                                    + Dopplegangland

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 6

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 6

The Prom In Angel’s bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: “Oh, sorry. I guess it’s later than we thought.” Angel appears worried. - 2

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth’s apartment, Faith says: “Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead.” Professor: “Why?” Faith: (stabs him) “You know, I never thought to ask.” - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                                    Season 3 winner:

Comment

• For me, Anne, Lovers Walk, Amends, Doppelgangland, Helpless, Graduation Day 2 are the better ones, though I quite like the Faith, Hope and Trick ending too.

- The Prom
                                      + Amends

Lovers Walk A Dodge Desoto crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign. The door opens and a liquor bottle falls out, smashing to pieces as Spike slides out. He tries to raise himself on his elbows, drunk out of his mind. "Home, sweet (chuckles) home." He passes out and collapses back on the pavement. - 8

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. "Angel? What is it?" Angel is frozen with fear. - 7

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: "Oh, God. Oh?" The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. - 5

Helpless Buffy is suddenly overcome by dizziness at the playground. A vampire tackles her on the ground until her own stake is pointed at her chest. He uses his weight to push it down at her. "Lemme know if I'm doing this right." Her eyes go wide with terror as she struggles. - 6

The Zeppo In the cave, after Willow, Giles, Faith and Buffy defeat a demon, Xander emerges from under a pile of refuse. Giles says it's safer for him to be at the "rear of the battle" but Xander protests: "But, gee, Mr. White, if Clark and Lois get all the good stories, I'll *never* be a good reporter." He senses the Jimmy Olsen joke was lost on Giles. "Sorry." "Hey, it's OK." - 6

Bad Girls At his office, Mayor Wilkins instructs: "Mr. Trick, watch these people. Anything you find out about them, well, let's just see that information reaches the Slayers. Who knows? With any luck, they'll kill each other. Then everyone's a winner. Everyone, of course, meaning me." He chuckles. - 5

Consequences In Joyce's room, the news on the TV is about the murdered Deputy Mayor Allan Finch, cutting to the Mayor at a press conference, who says he will not rest until whoever did it is "brought to justice." Joyce notices Buffy: "Oh, honey, you're up. It's just terrible, isn't it?" Buffy doesn't answer. - 5

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: "No, it doesn't bother me. I mean it." Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: "Emotional control?" Willow, abashed: "I'm working on it." - 6

Enemies In the cemetery, a demon tempts Faith and Buffy with the Books of Ascension, implying they're important to the Mayor. Buffy refuses the deal with him, and he runs away. Buffy: "I'd like to know about these Books of Ascension. Anything that would pin the Mayor down would be great." Faith. "Yeah. It's be great." - 5

Earshot At the playground, two demons attack. Buffy slays one with a knife, the other runs away. Buffy: "One down, one?gone." The camera focuses on her hand, the back covered with a glowing substance. It fades into Buffy's skin. As the camera moves over the dead demon's body, we see the glowing substance is its blood. - 5

Choices At his office, Faith opens a present from the Mayor. It's a knife with an intricate design. "This is a thing of beauty, boss." He tells her not to put anyone's eye out with it, until he tells her to. Faith: "Any particular eyes in mind?" - 5

The Prom In Angel's bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: "Oh, sorry. I guess it's later than we thought." Angel appears worried. - 1

Graduation Day 1 In Professor Wirth's apartment, Faith says: "Sorry, friend. Boss wants you dead." Professor: "Why?" Faith: (stabs him) "You know, I never thought to ask." - 6

Graduation Day 2 The Mayor through a broken window has seen Buffy climbing down the building. After screaming to a vampire to "find them!" he paces, worriedly: "Faith's a good girl. She can take anything they'll throw at her. She's going to be all right. She'll be alright. She'll be alright." - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                                      Season 3 winner:

Comment

• + Anne
                                        - Homecoming

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 7

Homecoming: An old man in a wheelchair rolls up to the desk by the computer, hits a few keys and looks at the monitor. Boss: "Is that her?" Trick: "In the nubile flesh, my friend." The camera shows Buffy walking sadly. "That's the target." - 4

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 7

Doppelgangland At Sunnydale High, Buffy apologizes for discussing Faith. Willow: “No, it doesn’t bother me. I mean it.” Buffy watches as the pencil Willow has been practicing magic on starts spinning wildly, till it darts off and buries itself deeply into a tree. Buffy: “Emotional control?” Willow, abashed: “I’m working on it.” - 6

The Prom In Angel’s bedroom, Buffy walks to the window and pulls back the curtain. A blast of sunlight hits the bed and Angels rolls away from it. Buffy quickly draws it: “Oh, sorry. I guess it’s later than we thought.” Angel appears worried. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Results:
                                        Season 3 winner:

Comment

• Originally posted by SpuffyGlitz View Post
                                          For me, Anne, Lovers Walk, Amends, Doppelgangland, Helpless, Graduation Day 2 are the better ones, though I quite like the Faith, Hope and Trick ending too.
                                          There are lots to scan through at the moment so I might have accidentally skipped past one I'd include, but I think Lovers Walk, Amends, Gingerbread, Helpless and Graduation Day 1 stand out to me.

+ Gingerbread
                                          - The Prom *dust*

Anne: Buffy's expression turns from contented to dismayed as she wakes in her tiny apartment in a run-down neighborhood in LA. She looks out the window as a police siren blares and an LAPD car races across the intersection at the end of the block, against the red light. - 7

Homecoming: An old man in a wheelchair rolls up to the desk by the computer, hits a few keys and looks at the monitor. Boss: "Is that her?" Trick: "In the nubile flesh, my friend." The camera shows Buffy walking sadly. "That's the target." - 4

Amends In the Sunnydale shopping district, Angel's attention is diverted to an apparition of Daniel, standing behind Buffy on the street. He looks at Angel sadly, then walks away. Buffy notices Angel's distraction, turns back and sees nothing. “Angel? What is it?” Angel is frozen with fear. - 7

Gingerbread As Buffy slays a vampire at the park, Joyce walks over to the playground and makes her way to a carousel. She stops in horror: “Oh, God. Oh…” The body of a dead boy lies on it, on the sand the body of a dead girl; both with one arm outstretched and on the palms of their hands a triangle with a U-shaped symbol. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                          21. The Prom

Results:
                                          Season 3 winner:

Comment

Working...
                                          X