Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beginnings

Title by: Cordelia Chase

Well I have an idea. What if Buffy and Angel had still broken up but he still stayed in Sunnydale? It would have the characters of season four but we would come up with our own plot.

Characters:

Buffy: Me
    Angel: scarybunny
    Riley: Cordelia Chase
    Willow: scarybunny
    Xander: Me
    Giles: scarybunny
    Prof. Walsh
    Oz: scarybunny
    Doyle: me (if anyone wants him, you can have him)
    Wes: scarybunny
    Cordy: Cordelia Chase
    Faith: Cordelia Chase
    Joyce: Me

Later:

Anya:TrueVengence
    Spike: TrueVengence
    Harmony
    Tara: scarybunny
    Last edited by Sassy; 01-07-07, 08:14 PM.
    Avie by Lrae12

Buffy walked in Restfield cemetary, on patrol. Buffy looked around, "Here vampires, come out come out whereever you are."

Doyle had arrived in Sunnydale, about a week before. He was supposed to find a vampire, Angel.
    Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Willow held her wooden cross tightly in her hand. She walked alongside Buffy in the cemetery. It wasn't a school night, so there was no reason she should feel guilty. Ever since she had started at UC Sunnydale her mind had been in a whirl of excitement. Yes!! Finally in college!! She looked at Buffy and wondered if she felt the same way..."Don't ya think that would kind of... I don't know, scare them off.. You know, knowing that you're ready to fight and all?" She grinned at Buffy.

Giles sat down in his armchair in his apartment. He sighed. Another night, another unproductive day... He hoped Buffy and everyone were feeling better then he did. He sipped the hot tea and it scorched his tongue. He set down the teacup and switched on the television.
      Just under it, actually.

Comment

Buffy smiled at her freind, "I guess. Its just it has been a little too quiet around here lately. Well you know, as quiet as it gets here. So is Oz playing at the Bronze tonight?"
        Avie by Lrae12

Comment

At the thought of Oz Willow smiled more. "Not tonight. He's just rehearsing. But, but they're playing tomorrow night if you feel up to it, or if there isn't any apocalyptic activity." She said brightly. "Hmm, why'd you think the vamps are being all hide-y? Do you think somethings scaring them. Or-or maybe its me!! They're probably not used to-to people other than the Slayer to come and get them, or, you know, it could be coz there's something else thats scaring them." Willow grinned.
          Just under it, actually.

Comment

"Okay. So the Bronze it is." Buffy says with a smile, "You have been coming on patrol with me all summer though. Maybe I'll talk to Giles and Angel and see if they know anything?"
            Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Willow instinctively went into sympathy mode. "How is Angel, anyway? You guys all right with the whole here but no see thing? 'Cause I would think it would be kind of... well, painful. You two being here, but not... you know."
              Just under it, actually.

Comment

Buffy frowned, "It's weird but I'm glad he desided to stay. I mean sure, things are a little complicated now but I'll live. Plus he's been able to give us info." Buffy pauses, "Thats really the only time we see each other, you know unless its the end of the world."
                Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Willow tried to lighten the mood. "Hmm, that always works." She smiled a little. She sighed, this were way complicated. In Buffy world, but in Willow world? She was actually doing okay. She was doing well in school, she hung out with her friends and she was doing great with Oz. Nothing to spoil the moment. She just felt sorry for Buffy. Buffy world was morbid.
                  Just under it, actually.

Comment

Buffy shrugged, "I just wonder if maybe it would have been best if I had let him leave like was going to." Buffy states looking around for some vampires.
                    Avie by Lrae12

Comment

"Oh, Buffy, that would've just been-been weird if he had left. Sunnydale without Angel. Not Sunnydale." She scanned the area for vamps.

Angel hit the punching bag again. And again and again. He was sweaty and tired but he was used to it. There hadn't been a lot of vampire activity so he had just been working out mostly. He then looked around at his mansion. He tried to think about fighting but all he could think of, was her. Buffy.
                      Just under it, actually.

Comment

Buffy smiled, "I know. But it's just hard. The whole we can see each other but not really thing." Buffy states, "So no vamps. You wanna call Xand and see if he'll meet us at the Bronze?"
                        Avie by Lrae12

Comment

"Not now, I'm seeing him tomorrow,and anyway, "Willow smiled. "He's probably already fallen asleep watching bad movies." She giggled. "Hey, you know, I think I'm gonna bail tonight, sleepy. So I'll see you tomorrow for the weekly Scooby Meeting at Giles' aka 'The give Giles something to do and not let him feel left out meeting'." Willow said.
                          Just under it, actually.

Comment

Buffy frowned, "Okay. I'll go see if Angel knows anything I guess. Maybe if he does I can get it taken care of tonight." Buffy states, "I'll walk you back though, in case some vamps deside to give you trouble."
                            Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Willow walked to her front door with Buffy. "Okay. Well, hope you get some vamp action." Willow thought about it. "Oh! N-Not the action meaning..." She sighed. "Goodnight. See ya." She opened the door and closed it behind her.
                              Just under it, actually.

Comment

Buffy walked to the mansion. Then she knocked on the door, waiting for Angel to answer. She knew that it was going to be weird, like it had been.
                                Last edited by Sassy; 01-07-07, 10:41 PM.
                                Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Angel heard a knock and put on his shirt. He walked over to the door and opened it. He was surprised. "Buffy. Hi. Uh, come in." He walked away from the door and waited for her to come in.
                                  Just under it, actually.

Comment

"Angel, hi." Buffy says walkng in, "Um I was wondering if you knew of anything going down anytime soon?" Buffy says, desiding that it was best to get to the point.
                                    Avie by Lrae12

Comment

"Going down?" Angel shook his head lightly. "I'm at a loss at this whole thing. Vampire activity down." He sat down on a couch. "Uh, is that really why you're here?" He asked softly and simply.
                                      Just under it, actually.

Comment

"So nothing happening that you are aware of?" Buffy then hears his question and frowned, "Yeah, did we agree that it was pretty much only slaying is the only time we should even be near each other?" she asks softly.
                                        Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Working...
                                        X