Illyria: me
    Faith: cordelia chase

Sawyer: me
    Kate: cordelia chase
    Jack: scarybunny
    Sayid: inge
    Claire: scarybunny
    Charlie: scarybunny

Spike sighed as he stood in the big lobby looking around the old rundown hotel. They had won the big battle just a few days ago and now were trying to figure out what the hell to do next. The wounds had somewhat healed, the bodies burried but they all knew the senior partner wouldn't leave it at this and they had to be ready for anything. Spike sihged again lighting a cigarette

Illyria stared out the window. What was she to do now? Wesley was gone... He had guided her, and dare she say it, been some sort of friend trying to help her and now he was gone, burried in the ground for the worms to feed on. It somehow didn't seem right to the former god... but then again.. what was in these situations? She didn't know and wondered how humans dealt with all this so many times in their short life...

Sawyer got of the plane, graabed his luggage and walked the streets of LA ligting a cigarette. He booked a hotelroom took a shower before heading to the restaurant to have something to eat and drink...
    loekie
    Hellmouth Tourist
    Last edited by loekie; 01-07-07, 11:39 PM.
    hiding, scared
    why won't it let go?
    What did I do?
    Will it ever end?
    Ever get better?

Jack quietly stepped into his hotel room. He breathed deeply. He looked around the spacious room and walked over to the large bed. He dropped the room keys, his wallet and his phone on the sheets. Tomorrow his father would be buried. He didn't know if he was relieved or nervous or annoyed. Either way, he would bury his father...

Claire struggled with her luggage. She was just outside LA airport not knowing or understanding anything going on around her. This was all new territory for her. She sighed and looked down at her enormous belly. She then took out a piece of paper from her jean pocket. On it was an address. Her mind was a mess. She put her hand out to hail a taxi, but they didn't stop. She tried again, and still, no taxi stopped for her. "Hey!! Stop!!" She yelled at one of the taxies. It did not stop. She was totally alone here, if you didn't count her unborn. She didn't know anyone here. Who knew how long she would be here. It was night time and she was in LA. She was kind of scared.

Charlie hailed a taxi and was lucky enough to get one to slow down. He opened the trunk quickly and dumped his stuff in. He jumped into the backseat and slammed the door shut. "Oasis Hotel, please." The taxi drove a few meters when he saw a pregnant woman with too much luggage standing on the footpath trying and failing to hail a taxi. "Uhh, hey, could you stop right here for a minute?" The taxi driver slowed down and stopped a few feet away from the woman. "This adds to the price." The taxi driver informed Charlie. Charlie whined down the window and stuck his head out. "Hey!" The woman turned her head hopefully but also cautiously. "Need a lift?"

Claire watched as the taxi stopped a few feet from her. She saw the guy stick his head out of the window. "Oh, if it's not too much trouble..." She waddled over to the taxi. She opened the trunk and hawled her stuff in and then got into the backseat. "Thanks. Where we going?"

"We? Uh, do you have a place to stay?" Charlie asked.

"Uh, I do, I think, but I'm not getting there tonight." Claire said. She didn't know why, but she felt safe around this guy. She smiled.

"Oasis Hotel, please." Charlie announced to the driver.
    Just under it, actually.

Comment

Angel looked over to the others that had survived the fight, "The Senior Partners won't give up. It's only a matter of time before they start the next attack."
      Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Charlie glanced at the pregnant woman sitting beside him. "I'm sorry, uh, do I know you?"

Claire looked at the man. "Um, were you on the Sydney to LA plane?"

"Yeah."

"Me too.. Oh, I'm Claire." She stretched out her hand.

"Charlie." He shook her hand. He smiled at her. He looked out of the window and saw a large hotel. He looked back at Claire then out the window again. "Uh, driver, this is fine, thanks."

Claire smiled and nodded. The driver stopped. "This isn't Oasis Hotel." The driver said. Claire quickly turned her head in Charlie's direction. "Where are we?"

"Well, I thought, this place looks bigger... and better." Charlie took out some notes and handed them to the driver. He then got out and went around the other side of the taxi and opened Claire's door.

Claire slowly got out of the taxi. "I think it's a little expensive looking. Are you sure about this?"

"It's just for the night. Anyway, Oasis hotel is ages away." He nodded reassuringly to Claire. He opened the trunk and took out the luggage and struggled to walk. He nodded to the driver and the taxi left. He walked to the entrance of the hotel with Claire behind him. He opened the door and gasped. He saw people covered in blood. He saw two guys standing up who were covered in their blood. He saw a brunette sitting on a couch in the middle of the hall and he saw a woman dressed up for a costume party or something. He stood protectively in front of Claire, shielding her from the sight.

Claire stood still and forgot to breathe. What had happened to these people?

Charlie cleared his throat. "Ahem! Uh, excuse me, umm... Uh, is this a, a h-hotel? We need a place to stay for the n-night."

Claire grabbed his arm and shook her head at him. She had no clue what these people did, who they were, what they were capable of. She was scared.
        Just under it, actually.

Comment

Angel turned around as he heard someone come into the hotel, "Um, no. Actually it isn't." He frowned, he looked over to Faith, hopeing for some help. When didn't get any help he sighed, just his luck. "There is a hotel just around the corrner though." Angel says helpfully.
          Avie by Lrae12

Comment

"Oh, okay... Well, sorry to... bother you." Charlie said uncertainly. "Come on." He turned around.

Claire was about to turn around when she felt a sharp pain in her belly. Oh great! Contractions. She bent down and held her stomach. "Oh, ow ow ow, oh, ooh!" She breathed deeply.

Charlie dropped the luggage and held Claire. "Hey hey hey, hey you're-you-re all right." He looked over to man that had spoken. Claire moaned in the background.
            Just under it, actually.

Comment

Angel frowned, unsure if the phones were working here. Then he rembers his cell phone, but it had gotten ruined in the fight. Angel walked over to the phone, and got a dail tone, "Do you want me to call an ambulance for your wife?"
              Avie by Lrae12

Comment

"Uh, yes-yes please... Wait, wife? No, no, no, she's just a-a friend. And thanks." Charlie said as he supported Claire. He looked around at the people curiosly. "So, um... rough night?"

Claire heard the man but all she could feel or care about was the sharp pains in her stomach.
                Just under it, actually.

Comment

Angel picked up the phone and talked for a few minutes before hanging up, "They are on the way." Then he hears the question, Angel looks around the room, "You could say that."
                  Avie by Lrae12

Comment

"So, uh.. You, work for... I'm guessing, you're secret agents?" Charlie said ,trying to keep the mood light.
                    Just under it, actually.

Comment

Angel smiled slightly, "Not really. I'm thinking of starting up ANgel Investigations again though. It's a detective agency."
                      Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Claire breathed deeply. "'Angel Investigations'?"

"Where does Angel come from? Is this some sort of religious thing?" Charlie asked.
                        Just under it, actually.

Comment

Angel shook his head, "No, it's not a religous thing. Just my name." he shot a look at Spike, the look clearly saying not to say anything.
                          Avie by Lrae12

Comment

"I'm really sorry, but could I- Do you think i could sit down until the ambulance arrives. I- You know." Claire said politely as she breathed hard.
                            Just under it, actually.

Comment

"Uh, yeah, sure." Angel says a bit awkwardly, he should have thought of that.
                              Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Charlie helped Claire down the steps and over to the couch where the brunette was also sitting. Charlie helped Claire sit down. "Okay."

Claire pushed hard on her belly trying to make the pain stop. She sat down and glanced at the brunette and smiled awkwardly. She looked at the man, "Thanks.. Sorry for all the trouble. New to LA, actually, new to the US."

"British myself." Charlie said.
                                Just under it, actually.

Comment

Spike was about to say something as the two other people walked in... He watched the pregnant girl with this obvious druggy... He shook his head slightly as Angel talked to the guy. Then the girl got contractions he sighed "great" he muttered under his breath as his grand-sire called for an ambulance. Then he simply smirked at Angel as the brunette man shot him a look and then looked at the fellow british guy "where about then?" he asked trying to make some sort of conversation
                                  loekie
                                  Hellmouth Tourist
                                  Last edited by loekie; 01-07-07, 10:30 PM.
                                  hiding, scared
                                  why won't it let go?
                                  What did I do?
                                  Will it ever end?
                                  Ever get better?

Comment

Angel looked at Spike, "Spike why don't you see what you can do to make her comfortable?"
                                    Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Illyria looked over at the commotion not understanding what was going on. She walked over to the blond girl on the couch cocking her head "what is wrong?" she asked wondering why this girl was in so much pain...

Sawyer was sitting in the restaurant ordered some food while he looked around. He noticed some girl sitting beside him checking her way to expensive watch and smiled at her and she returned the smile shyly...
                                      hiding, scared
                                      why won't it let go?
                                      What did I do?
                                      Will it ever end?
                                      Ever get better?

Comment

Spike raised an eyebrow at the other vampire but then sighed as he went to go get the girl some water and pillows which he then handed her "anything else I can do luv?" he asked
                                        hiding, scared
                                        why won't it let go?
                                        What did I do?
                                        Will it ever end?
                                        Ever get better?

Comment

Working...
                                        X