No announcement yet.

What is, and What Could Have Been RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dean shook his head and looked at Sam. 'Wha-?' He paused. 'Oh. I was...well I was thinking, or remembering something that dad told me a few weeks ago. He told me...he told me that if he was in trouble, I should go to...Ellen Harvelle. I think we should dude...I mean if Dad said he wants us to go there at a time like this...maybe we should. See what she knows...' he looked at Sam.

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

"Ellen Harvelle" Sam repeated the name then shook his head. "Nope doesnt ring a bell" He said as he got into the car. "But if that where we gotta go, then ok, lets go"
      That Fallen Little Angel on your shoulder.
      Scary Just got Sexy!

Comment

Dean nodded and without a word, headed off into the night, to Harvelle's Roadhouse.

~*The next day*~

Dean had been driving all night and he had finally found the Roadhouse. He looked at it, then to Sam. 'I guess this is the place...' he said. 'It seems...deserted...' he said.

sigpic

Comment

Sam looked at it. It ddnt look like much...Sam thought it was like everyonth other roadouse.
          "Guess we'll go see if there in" He said as he moved infist and pushed open the door, walking into the roadhouse.
          He looked around. "I'll check out the back"
          Scary Just got Sexy!

Comment

Dean sighed. And I'll check in the front... Dean walked into the Roadhouse. He looked about. There was nobody there. Just like outside the place was deserted. 'Hello?' He called out. He checked his watch. They could still be in bed... Dean thought to himself, thinking how nice it would be to be asleep right now.

sigpic

Comment

Jo heard someone come in. She fronwed. It wasnt opening time yet. She grabed her rifle, and headed into the main bar area, where she saw him.
              She moved behidn him clicked her rifel into position and then held it agaisnt his back.
              Scary Just got Sexy!

Comment

Dean stopped as he felt something against his back. He raised his hands and shook his head a little bit. He took a deep breath and said, 'God please let that be a rifel...'

sigpic

Comment

Jo pointed it harder into his back.
                  "No, im just real pleased to see you" She said.
                  Scary Just got Sexy!

Comment

Dean shrugged his shoulders. 'Of course you are,' Who isn't pleased to see me? he found himself wondering. Then he said, 'You know, the bad thing about having a rifel right there is...' he quickly turned and disarmed Jo, he then quickly unloaded the gun. 'It's really easy to do that...' He threw the gun on the ground. He looked at Jo. She was pretty. She was blonde. She was slim. Dean liked her.

sigpic

Comment

Jo didnt let this faze her. "yeah?" She asked cocking her head to the side. Then she punched him.
                      She may be slim and blonde but she knew how to defend herself.
                      As she hit him and he staggered back, she took a look at him. He was handomse alright she had to give him that.
                      Scary Just got Sexy!

Comment

Working...
                      X