No announcement yet.

Lists of Spuffy Fanfic Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I find the discussions please? Or could someone link me? Interested in the one for The Waiting Season by Annie Sewell-Jennings in particular. Thank you.

Comment

• Stoney
      Stoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi ConfusedAmphibian, welcome to the board!

• Double Dutchess
      Double Dutchess commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome ConfusedAmphibian! Love your user name

I am going to send you a visitor's message!

flow
    Last edited by flow; 20-11-20, 10:00 PM.

Banner by Brendan

Comment

I think I've broken or lost something sorry. I found the discussion, then went to reread the fic, then couldn't find the discussion or the message that pointed me to it originally?

Comment

• flow
        flow commented
        Editing a comment
        I've sent you a message. Please get back to me!

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        ConfusedAmphibian has posted on the glitches thread they're having difficulty getting into the message center so that might not be so easy. I'll drop you a PM flow to see if I can help.

'Tis the season to be jolly - and to read Christmas fanfics. We will be reading and discussing

The Gift of the Magi, A Fairytale of Christmas by Elsa Frohmann starting 24th of December 2020

Word count: 5,863
      This story is a sequel to A Cricket in California.
      In A Cricket from California, Buffy visited William, five years
      before he died, in a Christmas dream. But what happened to the William
      of her dream after she returned to her own world?

flow
      Last edited by flow; 07-02-21, 08:16 PM.

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Just a small note - the Buffy fan fiction equivalent of War and Peace is finally finished! The Spuffy fan fiction The Darkling posted its final chapter today! I think that marks over three years of continuous posting and over 358,000 words! Pretty impressive!

Comment

We will be going to read and discuss The Darkling by OffYourBird starting on January 1st since there is no better way to celebrate the New Year!

flow
          Last edited by flow; 16-02-21, 09:34 PM.

Banner by Brendan

Comment

We will read

A (Mostly) Comprehensive Guide to the End of the World by Annabellee

https://dark-solace.org/elysian/view...t=ok&warning=5

starting 19th March 2021

Alternate Reality, 183k words, on EF. After a worldwide pandemic wipes out over 99% of the human population, the only way for those left to survive is to find others and make deals.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

We will be reading;

The color of devotion by Rikki_oko starting 25th June 2021
              63K, AU Post-Series Chosen A grieving Buffy seeks out the mysterious painter who has plastered her image all over Detroit.
              On the Wayback Machine, Nocturnal Light
              http://web.archive.org/web/200601151...fdevotion.html

ETA: If you'd like to join the discussion, please post in this thread or comment on this post, or drop me a pm or a visitor's message.

flow
              Last edited by flow; 13-06-21, 04:48 PM.

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• Priceless
                Priceless commented
                Editing a comment
                So you've read it Stoney? Did you enjoy it?

• Stoney
                Stoney commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, I really like Rikki_oko's writing and I think I've read this story 3 times before.

• Priceless
                Priceless commented
                Editing a comment
                Then I shall definitely read it

Originally posted by flow View Post
              We will be reading;
              The color of devotion by Rikki_oko starting 25th June 2021
              Just checking flow, is the story being discussed as people are reading it or is it the discussion post read that is starting on the 25th?

Comment

Ah, sorry, I expressed myself badly. I meant to say we will be reading and discussing this fic, meaning that the discussion will officially start on 25th of June 2021. Everyone is free to read before that date and either share their thoughts while reading (using spoiler brackets until the official date) or post their thoughts on the 25th or later. The discussion will not be closed and everyone can always stop by at a later date and add their thoughts then.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• Stoney
                  Stoney commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fab. I do hope I'll work in rereading it for the 25th.

We will be discussing

Hot Chocolate and its sequels Marshmallows and Games by juliatheyounger starting on 30th of July 2021.

If you'd like to join us in reading these stories and hopefully also for the discussion please give me a shout in a comment or a post below or send me a pm or a visitor message. The discussion will officially start on the 30th of July 20201 but please feel welcome to post your thoughts on the story earlier or join the discussion at a later point. You are also welcome to only read the story if you don't feel like joining the discussion (although we would be very happy to hear your thoughts). Either way, please give me a shout.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• flow
                  flow commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just noticed I have allowed 180 years for everyone to finish reading this fic. Should totally be doable 🤣

• Stoney
                  Stoney commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't know flow , I do read veeeery slowly. I'll send you copies of the stories Priceless .

• Priceless
                  Priceless commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Stoney, I've dl Hot Chocolate

Hi guys, covid has got me back into fanfic. I looked at the previous discussions but I can't find the solstice fic. I'm gutted it's unfinished. Can someone direct me to that? Thanks!

Comment

Hi dingoes , welcome to the forum.

The discussions themselves are held now in the Fanfiction Discussions group. If you go here you can request to join the discussion group and once flow adds you, you'll be able to read the discussion about the solstice fic.

Comment

• dingoes
                    dingoes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey thanks!

• Stoney
                    Stoney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No problem. Looking forward to seeing you around the board and discussing fics with you. Any questions, feel free to ask.

The next discussion will be:

Heart And Soul by Tiana starting on 10th of September 2021

Set in the middle of Season 6. Spike's struggle to get a soul and Buffy's struggle to love him...with or without it... B/S all the way, baby.

Heart and Soul (buffy.de)

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

With short notice we will be discussing:

Imitation of a Man by Darkapple starting 9th of September 2021

Pm me if you'd like a copy of this fic and if you want to join the discussion.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

We will be discussing:

Prisoners of Love, Blue Skies Above by bewildered starting on 29th of October 2021.

Spike finds himself on the wrong side of the law, and Buffy ends up managing his rehabilitation. Unfortunately for both of them, the law just keeps on winning.

Goes AU after Something Blue. Gleefully ignores the rest of Season 4 canon, except to score cheap laughs. Warnings for gratuitous bad language, shameless bad jokes, and one bad, bad vampire. Smuttier than planned.

Prisoners of Love, Blue Skies Above by bewildered

Feel free to pm me if you'd like to join the discussion.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
                        We will be discussing:

Prisoners of Love, Blue Skies Above by bewildered starting on 29th of October 2021.

Spike finds himself on the wrong side of the law, and Buffy ends up managing his rehabilitation. Unfortunately for both of them, the law just keeps on winning.

Goes AU after Something Blue. Gleefully ignores the rest of Season 4 canon, except to score cheap laughs. Warnings for gratuitous bad language, shameless bad jokes, and one bad, bad vampire. Smuttier than planned.

Prisoners of Love, Blue Skies Above by bewildered

Feel free to pm me if you'd like to join the discussion.

flow
                        flow, sorry I've been so busy with work. I will try to get caught up in the fanfic group and read the fic again (so wonderful!)

There's no chance of bringing bewildered here for a Q&A, is there? The last one with OffYourBird was really terrific and it'd be great to have more writers here discussing their work. ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                        X