Buffy: "Fight the Fight, Fight the War Part 1"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy: "Fight the Fight, Fight the War Part 1"

I do not own anything concerning the Jossverse, Mutant Enemy, Twentieth Century Fox, The WB, or UPN.

This starts about an hour after Angel, Spike, Illyria, and Gunn started battling it out with the senior partners' demon army.

FIGHT THE FIGHT, FIGHT THE WAR
    Part 1

OPENING CREDITS (throughout the beginning):
    Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers
    Nicholas Brendon as Xander Harris
    Alyson Hannigan as Willow Rosenberg
    Michelle Trachtenberg as Dawn Summers
    James Marsters as Spike
    Anthony Stewart Head as Rupert Giles
    David Boreanaz as Angel
    Iyari Limon as Kennedy
    Amy Acker as Illyria

PROLOGUE

INT. MOTEL ROOM - MORNING

WILLOW is pacing back and forth, bloody and panicking. The curtains are tightly drawn, as SPIKE is on the couch and not moving. GUNN is on the floor, looking like he's done. A door is heard banging, and WILLOW looks up to see GILES and runs to him. They hug.

GILES: What happened?

WILLOW is trying to stop hyperventilating. GILES looks around the room.

GILES: Where's Kennedy?

WILLOW (verging on tears): I tried. I tried to hold on to her. You know that I would be the last person to-

GILES: I don't blame you, Willow. Tell me what happened.

WILLOW (breath coming in gulps): I- I was doing that...walking in dimensions thing- and I saw it.

INT. DARK HAZY ROOM - TIME UNSPECIFIED

WILLOW walks in, squinting, and sees a multi-cultural group of demons drawing up papers like lawyers.

DEMON #1: Where is the deed on William the Bloody?

A different demon hands that demon almost a book full of papers. WILLOW backs away and out the door, shaking her head.

WILLOW: Was I wrong to think that it's possible?

GILES: I'm more concerned about you. Did any of them see you?

WILLOW (after a moment's pause): No. But I couldn't just stand around and wait for another conference call. I had to do something.

GILES: So you and Kennedy try your hand at killing partners of Wolfram & Hart?

EXT. WOLFRAM & HART - NIGHT

A very large flash causes the entire demon army to step back and stand still. WILLOW has caused the flash, and KENNEDY is standing next to her with a medieval weapon. ANGEL, SPIKE and ILLYRIA are staring and GUNN is down. Steam comes up from the ground and rises higher and higher, and out of it materializes a Senior Partner. KENNEDY steps up.

KENNEDY: I heard a rumor that you have something of ours.

ANGEL: I can't believe this. What made her finally decide to get involved?

WILLOW: Angel, this isn't about you.

The SENIOR PARTNER beckons to one of its fighters, which edges over to SPIKE. KENNEDY moves to intercept it.

KENNEDY: What are you doing?

SPIKE: Stay back!

WILLOW: Kennedy, don't!

The DEMON stabs SPIKE in the stomach with a wooden spear, pinning SPIKE against a wall. KENNEDY raises a blade but the demon is too quick for her, and reaches to grab her.

WILLOW: I didn't even have time to blink, Giles. Then it was just me, Spike, and...

GILES kneels down on the floor next to GUNN, then nods his head in an affirmative of GUNN being dead.

WILLOW: There was something else, too. It looked like a girl who worked for Angel, but I think it was a demon.

GILES: Yes, I am aware of the arousal of that creature. I'm sorry to say that Angel did call me asking for your help reviving his friend, but I told him there was no helping her even with-

WILLOW: I don't care about Angel's friends, I care about mine, and we would have been a lot closer this year if some of us hadn't screwed things up so much last year.

GILES: How do you mean?

WILLOW: Buffy doesn't trust us. Dawn doesn't either sometimes, I can tell. Why did we have to make her leave her own house? Some of us have been so self-righteous and it's not like we weren't wrong like a million times over.

GILES: We had to separate this year in order to find the-

WILLOW: There are plenty of stuffy English guys to go off and find the other Slayers. If Buffy really wanted to see me, she would see me. Instead I get only one phone call a week.

GILES (taking off his glasses): I get one every two weeks.

WILLOW: See what I mean?
    some spykie ship
    Hellmouth Tourist
    Last edited by some spykie ship; 04-08-07, 04:09 AM.
    Insert witty quote here.
Working...
X