No announcement yet.

Fanart By Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are two fanart pieces of Spike. They are both gorgeous. Since I haven't got permission to re-post I only post the link here:

Facebook

Facebook

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• Double Dutchess
      Double Dutchess commented
      Editing a comment
      I would say the second one is James Marsters, not Spike. But, both of them are beautiful.

• flow
      flow commented
      Editing a comment
      Nooooo, it's Spike after he stopped bleaching his hair ...

I adore the first one. It's based on a promo shot I'm sure, and is simply amazing.

Comment

Yeah, thats based on a promo shot from Smallville.

Comment

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        I meant the first 'Spike' one, a BtVS promo shot. Interesting the second is from Smallville.

Normally, i don't care much about fanart, but this is one of the most appealing to me (by Jenny Tato):
      Click image for larger version  Name:	hpZB4UnM_400x400.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.8 KB ID:	738711

Comment

• Anchovy
        Anchovy commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, that's so cute!!! Thank you!

It's a mix, kind of fanart and kind of video, but I'll post it here - it's so cute!!

(by Stephen Byrne)

Comment

"I meant the first 'Spike' one, a BtVS promo shot. Interesting the second is from Smallville."

Yeah, thats his one of his 'Brainiac' promos. That first image though I don't consider 'art' as I'm sure thats just the effect anybody can create with the right filter on their phone? I maybe wrong though, I just see that effect a lot.

Comment

I don't have permission to re-post this therefore I am only going to post a link. This is an absolutely wonderful fanart of Buffy by lialivingart on Instagram. I hope it's viewable for those who don't have an Instagram account:

Lia Livingstone (@lialivingart) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• Priceless
            Priceless commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't work out if the art is beautiful or it's just that SMG is beautiful

The fact that was done without drawing over the screencap is incredible. Really great piece, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
          X