Tumbling with Tumblr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
    So I, too, have no clue how to use tumblr, however I did make an account and have been browsing through it.

Here
    I've followed you

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      This is really a basic question but I'd really like someone to tell me how Tumblr works. I'm check it out now and again (I joined a while ago) but I don't understand how it works. How do I talk to someone on Tumblr? All I've ever done is 'like' something I've seen.

Oh and i can see a Sunnydale Herald Newsletter and we're still lagging behind BB in mentions

How do I get involved? (Sorry Nina, this is probably just the sort of post you don't want to see on this thread )
      Sorry - I just haven't been online much - buzz is right about the tags.

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
      So I, too, have no clue how to use tumblr, however I did make an account and have been browsing through it.

Here
      I am spikesjojo over there . Pretty much a Buffy blog - not all that active at the moment - but if you are in the mood for Buffy, you can check out my archive.
      Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

K, set up my tumblr: Ultraviolence It might change once I get the hang of it but you guys are welcome to follow!

Nina, My tumblr address is https://josh-ultraviolence.tumblr.com . Can you please add it? Also, Real Detective's name is J.J, I think.
        Last edited by Josh; 24-08-18, 08:37 AM.

Click for art and tomfooleries

Comment

Followed back, Ahm Shere and Josh.

And bespangled I'm pretty sure you unfollowed the Buffy forums tumblr.

Comment

bespangled I've followed you on Tumblr

Sorry - I just haven't been online much - buzz is right about the tags.
            I wasn't blaming anyone for BF not getting tons of mentions in The Herald. The problem is that we need an RSS feed and that is simply not going to happen. It's just sad that this place, with some of the most interesting and inspiring conversations, doesn't get he publicity it deserves

- - - Updated - - -

K, set up my tumblr: Ultraviolence It might change once I get the hang of it but you guys are welcome to follow!
            I'm following
            Last edited by Priceless; 24-08-18, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

Nina, My tumblr address is https://josh-ultraviolence.tumblr.com . Can you please add it? Also, Real Detective's name is J.J, I think.
              It's done.

Comment

Working...
              X