Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brendan's Fanart

Hello

This is my own dedicated art thread where I can post mostly my graphics I wanted my work to be all in one place to look neat.

Whilst for my illustration stuff is still going on the hand-drawn thread.

And I hope you guys enjoy this thread.

Starting fresh with some new work of mine.

Some more season 6 banners.

I could art this season all day.

Comment

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      THANK YOU! SO MUCH bespangeled for taking your time to look at my art and also for the amazing comment about my work it means a lot!

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      Double Dutchess THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful comment! Yes if I have to pick which one is my favourite it would be between 'NORMAL OR SWORD AND DEVOUR'.

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thrilled you can see them SpuffyGlitz and your comment is a great compliment to me I wanted to showcase the true essence of season 6.

I can't see them here either but I also went to Tumblr. They are all amazing but the heaven one is my absolute favorite and it is fantastic. I really admire your art <3

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• Stoney
      Stoney commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm going to pop a post into the glitches thread to discuss and work out why some can't view the pics. It is most likely about the interaction between browsers and image host. I'm sure we can figure it out, but I'll quiz you for info over there.

• flow
      flow commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see them now!

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      THANK YOU SO MUCH! For your comment! flow it means a lot to me! Yes I was proud of the storytelling on that piece, and the stock imagery of the doves fitted perfectly.

They are amazing, Brendan. I’m not sure which is my favourite. Maybe the blood-splattered Willow.

Comment

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW thank you so much! PuckRobin for your wonderful comment about my work and the Willow banner.

Brendan

I've seen your art around the forum, and you have a really unique style. These pieces are really lovely. I especially like the In My Veins one with Dark Willow. Not sure what to say other than that. I can't really critique because they are so very different from my own work. I'm a bit jealous tbh
    sigpic

Peter Capaldi is the 12th Doctor

Comment

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your comment about my work it means a lot to me.

I absolutely love this episode 'Tabula Rasa'.

Try to capture the uniqueness of the episode.

Comment

• GoSpuffy
      GoSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the colors! I'm a big tabula rasa fan and really enjoyed these banners

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I really enjoyed making that one Double Dutchess thank you so much for your comment!

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much GoSpuffy yes I love that episode too! so underrated IMO. And I'm glad you enjoyed the banner set because it was fun to make them.

They are gorgeous. I especially love no. 2. Would you allow me to post it on buffyforum's Facebook page (with credit of course)?

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much flow for your comment and of course you can place it on Facebook. And now I would be focusing on your request for a Spuffy banner.

• flow
      flow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Thanks to flow for the inspiration on creating lots of Spuffy banners.

Here you go flow I hope you like these.

Comment

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Josh , I love season 6 because I love capturing the feeling and atmosphere of the darkness of season 6. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT ABOUT MY WORK! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!

• SpuffyGlitz
      SpuffyGlitz commented
      Editing a comment
      Each one of these is spectacular. I did a double-take when I first saw them...can't even pick a favourite because they're all incredible! I adore Dark but also Piercing, Fallen and Power Can't choose

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      Your supportive comment about my artwork SpuffyGlitz means a lot to me! Make's me have a smile! and have that confidence!

Hi Brendan - first of all, thank you for these. They are all absolutely amazing and fantastic. I really love all of them and I will probably need some time to decide which one to choose. I am leaning towards either consume or dark (I think the bats are great!) or fallen at the moment. I think power is amazing too with the way you worked in the lion's head and the way the characters melt into the background in the first and the last banner is very beautiful.

flow

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so welcome flow I enjoyed making them for you. And thank you so much for your comments about my banners. You can choose any one of these. You could even change them from time to time.

So, I finally decided to use the Dark banner. I abolutely love it and I can't thank you enough Brendan

flow
    Last edited by flow; 14-08-21, 07:38 PM.

Banner by Brendan

Comment

• Priceless
      Priceless commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a beautiful banner

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great, and you are so welcome about the banner.

• SpuffyGlitz
      SpuffyGlitz commented
      Editing a comment
      It really is stunning

I just saw these on Instagram and had to tell you how much I love them! Great style and perspective. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Proud Member of the Cult of Nice since Y2K

Comment

• Brendan
      Brendan commented
      Editing a comment
      THANK YOU SO MUCH kats_meow for your wonderful comment about my work it truly means a lot to me!
Working...
X