Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Amber Benson will appear on How I met your mother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Amber Benson will appear on How I met your mother?

I ask this question because I am pretty certain Amber Benson and Alyson Hannigan are good friends in real life, and seeing how it seems if you are friends with another actor, it seems you are more likely to appear on thier show (I seen that alot with actors), and Amy Acker and Alexis Denisof have already appeared on How I met your mother, and plus it would be another A (Alyson Hannigan, Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Amber Benson).

So I was just wondering, do you think it's possible Amber Benson will ever appear on the show even in just one episode? (She hasn't been on many shows, Buffy, Cold Case and Supernatural is all I can remeber as the TV shows been on).

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

I like to think that eventually all the buffy/angel cast would have appeared on How i Met your Mother. Dont Forget Tom Lenk has also been on the show
    "So I'm wondering, do the other cookie animals feel sort of ripped? Like, is the hippo going, "Hey, man, where are my pants? I have my hippo dignity." And you know, the monkey's just, "I mock you with my monkey pants!" And then there's a big coup in the zoo." -- Oz!

Comment

He has? Either I forgot he was or I missed the episode, but that's cool, maybe the show should go on for five more seasons and see if anyone else comes on as a guest star

Edit: hey here's a funny thought, what if Amber's character was Ted's "One", you know what the show is based on, how Ted came to meet his wife and the kids mother, and it obivous it's not Robin or Lily.

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
      Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

Yeah in Season 2 Tom Lenk appeared in an episode. Im not sure of the title but he worked at that coffea shop. Im hoping for more Jossverse Guest stars
        "So I'm wondering, do the other cookie animals feel sort of ripped? Like, is the hippo going, "Hey, man, where are my pants? I have my hippo dignity." And you know, the monkey's just, "I mock you with my monkey pants!" And then there's a big coup in the zoo." -- Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow's Tara View Post
          Edit: hey here's a funny thought, what if Amber's character was Ted's "One", you know what the show is based on, how Ted came to meet his wife and the kids mother, and it obivous it's not Robin or Lily.
          I never even thought of her going on the show, but that would be a great idea. Or maybe Sarah Michelle Gellar can be Ted's "One" since in the end of BTVS Buffy was talking about being cookie doug and not ready for someone. Haha, it'd be a little inside joke for Buffy fans that she found her one. I think all of the Buffy gang should make at least one appearance, haha.
          Chosen1
          Hellmouth Tourist
          Last edited by Chosen1; 20-07-07, 07:27 AM.
          "Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."
          - Spike
          http://world3.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=383001568

Comment

Working...
          X