Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Credits

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Credits

    Did anyone else notice how in season 4 during the credit when it was showing everyone's names that when it came to Holly it said Holly Marie Combs as "Piper"? It has been bugging me and I was wondering if anyone knew why they only did that to her.
    "Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."
    - Spike
    http://world3.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=383001568

  • #2
    It is what is considered top billing. After Shannen left, it was left to Holly...much like it was life to Alyson in Buffy after Giles/Anthony left.
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

    Comment


    • #3
      Good question..

      What does that mean Jenni Lou? Like did Holly get paid more? Is her part more important?
      Cause why her and not Alyssa?

      Comment


      • #4
        It could be because Holly had been there the longest...or she became more important on Charmed?

        sigpic
        ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

        Comment


        • #5
          I thought it had to do with who had been there the longest and oldest. In the case of Alyson, she was there as long as SMG and NB but was older, although it is likely Nick is older than Alyson?

          ~ Banner by Nina ~

          Comment


          • #6
            Well, Alyssa got top billing also. She is listed first in the credits. So both Alyssa and Holly get top billing; it just listed differently. As for getting paid more...could be. Both girls later when on to be listed as producers as well.
            sigpic
            follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks. That's interesting. I've never heard of that phrase before.
              "Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."
              - Spike
              http://world3.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=383001568

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vampmogs View Post
                I thought it had to do with who had been there the longest and oldest. In the case of Alyson, she was there as long as SMG and NB but was older, although it is likely Nick is older than Alyson?

                Willow's popularity had risen. That is why she got that billing instead of Nick.


                Originally posted by Rosely View Post
                Good question..

                What does that mean Jenni Lou? Like did Holly get paid more? Is her part more important?
                Cause why her and not Alyssa?
                Alyssa got top billing. Holly was second in line.
                Last edited by Goddess Guidance; 10-07-07, 04:09 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I taped two epps on TV of Charmed, then watched the first epp online. In both the epps from TV, which are sometime in season 1, the credits were much shorter than for the first epp I watched online--did they actually cut the length of the credits as the season progressed, or did they probably just cut them when airing them in synidcation to get in more commercials?

                  Also, what is the song that plays during the credits, I really like it....
                  Promise that you'll return to me.

                  icon by sireesanswar

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sherrilina View Post

                    Also, what is the song that plays during the credits, I really like it....
                    Its by Love Spit Love and is called 'How Soon is Now'

                    And I never noticed that it gets shorter. I did notice they changed the theme tune in Season 8 though, which I was shocked

                    sigpic
                    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sherrilina View Post
                      or did they probably just cut them when airing them in synidcation to get in more commercials?

                      Also, what is the song that plays during the credits, I really like it....
                      1. Yes.

                      2. "How Soon is Now?" (originally done by The Smiths)
                      sigpic
                      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X