Conventions & Appearances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conventions & Appearances

Alrighty since I do this for EVERY other show, here is the run-down of where to meet some of the Heroes guests.

Lets start with some conventions:

London Film & Comic Con
    Venue: Earls Court, London, UK
    Dates: Sat-Sun 1st-2nd Sept 2007
    Guests: HAYDEN PANETTIERE (Claire Bennet), ZACHERY QUINTO (Sylar)

Collectormania 12
    Venue: The Centre MK, Milton Keynes, UK
    Dates: Fri 26th - Sun 28th Oct 2007
    Guests: GREG GRUNBERG (Matt Parkman), JAMES KYSON LEE (Ando), ERICK AVARI (Dr. Chandra Suresh)

Collectormania G-Mex
    Venue: Central Hall (aka. GMEX centre), Manchester, UK
    Dates: Sat&Sun 17&18th Nov 2007
    Guests: MALCOLM McDOWELL (Linderman)

Wow that was quite a bit of info there. That's all of the UK appearances I know of at the moment, although there is an event planned for November in Birmingham which is supposed to have Heroes guests so there may be more to add soon!

And now onto the...

Heroes World Tour

NBC Universal flexes its collective muscles as part of an ambitious company-wide initiative to showcase NBC's hit series "Heroes" with the "Heroes World Tour," which will kick off the Heroes: Season One DVD and HD DVD release in domestic and international markets and feature the cast on a personal tour as production resumes on the drama's second season. The news follows last week's announcement that unveiled a multi-faceted, 360-degree marketing campaign shared by Nissan and NBC on behalf of "Heroes."

"Heroes" will be propelled into stores on August 28 for the DVD and HD-DVD launch of its heroic first season in an elaborate seven disc set loaded with bonus features, including 50 deleted scenes and the never aired 73 minute premiere episode. In late August, cast members will continue the "Heroes World Tour" with personal appearances in various countries. Members of the "Heroes" cast who will participate in the tour include: Santiago Cabrera (Isaac), Jack Coleman (Horn-Rimmed Glasses), Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah), Greg Grunberg (Matt), Ali Larter (Niki), James Kyson Lee (Ando), Masi Oka (Hiro), Hayden Panettiere (Claire), Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Adrian Pasdar (Nathan), and Milo Ventimiglia (Peter).
    The above info is from this article

And Dates and Cities of where to find some of these great actors are listed below:

Monday August 27th:
    Munich & Tokyo

Tuesday August 28th:
    Paris, Tokyo, New York City

Wednesday August 29th:
    Paris, Hong Kong

Thursday August 30th:
    London

Friday August 31st:
    London, Singapore, Toronto

Saturday September 1st:
    London, Singapore, Toronto

This info can also be found from the NBC official webpage, here

Also, feel free to post any more information that you find on the Heroes World Tour, on meeting any of the actors, on any other appearances around the world.

Sayjay
    xox
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

More convention news for the UK...

Insurgence 2007

This event was originally supposed to be for fans of Smallville and Heroes but has been changed to be Heroes and guests from other sci-fi and fantasy series.

Venue: Holiday Inn (can't remember which one) Birmingham, UK
    Dates: 2nd-4th November 2007

First Heroes Guest: Leonard Roberts aka. D.L.

This is Rogue Events convention and more information can be found on their site, here (Please not the website may take a few days to be updated with this guest!!!)

Sayjay
    xox

This Event has been Cancelled!
    Last edited by slaycandy; 11-08-07, 02:11 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. Just to let you know that Zachary Quinto won't be attending the London Film & Comic Con any more, instead he is going to be at the Toronto leg of the Heroes World Tour that weekend. So if you want to catch up with him, check out details nearer the time!

SJ
      xox
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I have more news of Heroes conventions!

Another UK Heroes convention has just been announced, and I have included the details posted out today below.

We are pleased to announce that in association with our sister company, Massive Events Ltd, we will be running a 3 day convention for fans of the TV Series Heroes! It will be called Eclipse The Unofficial convention for Heroes fans, and will take place on 14th - 16th March 2008. The venue will be confirmed on Friday at 7pm when tickets will go on sale. We are really big fans of the show ourselves and could think of nothing better than running a convention where we could hang out and party not only with the stars of the show, but also with fellow fans!

The details for the convention are as follows :

FIRST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT :

ZACHARY QUINTO - Sylar

EVENT DETAILS :

Friday 14th - Sunday 16th March 2008.
        Venue TBC - All details and special codes for room bookings will be given on Friday when tickets go on sale.

Events to include : Opening and closing ceremonies, exclusive cocktail party, autograph sessions, professional photoshoot sessions, 3 themed parties, guest talks and panels, quiz, souvenir programme, dealers room, exclusive convention badges (6 to collect) and more!!

TICKET DETAILS :

STANDARD ADULT TICKET - ?78 plus ?2 p+p
        STANDARD CHILD TICKET - ?39 plus ?2 p+p (Under 16s only)
        (Children under 7 years old are free)

Includes : Exclusive convention souvenir programme, exclusive convention badge, entry to all guest talks, a free autograph from each guest on a personal item, 3 parties, Saturday night quiz and access to the dealers room.

Plus : The first 100 standard tickets sold will gain priority seating just behind the gold ticket holders at all guest talks.

GOLD TICKET - ?195 plus ?2 p+p (Limited to 100 tickets)

Includes : Exclusive Cocktail party with the guests on Friday evening, free entry to all professional photo shoots where you will get priority queueing, reserved priority seating for the guest talks, exclusive convention t-shirt and convention goodie bag, PLUS everything that is included in the standard ticket.

PHOTOSHOOT TICKETS - Zachary Quinto ?15

Tickets will be on sale in the online shop from 7pm on Friday 10th August 2007

We hope that you are as excited about this event as we are! It will be a fantastic opportunity to meet and party with guests and fans of what is probably the hottest show on tv at present. We will have more guest announcements to come very soon!

Thanks

Mark and Jason

Figured I'd post it here and let people know. Please note this is the same company who is bringing over Hayden Panettiere (Claire), Greg Grunburg (Matt Parkman), James Kyson Lee (Ando), Erick Avari (Chandra Suresh), George Takei (Mr. Nakamura) and Malcolm McDowall (Linderman) to other events. So I'm sure they'll get a great line-up for this event!

Sayjay
        xox
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. The website for Massive Events Heroes convention next March 'Eclipse' is now online. See it at:

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/eclipse

Sayjay
          xox
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I have just got back from London where I saw Hayden Panettiere, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar and Jack Coleman as part of the Heroes World Tour. They were all awesome and so great, anyway I'll edit this post later with more info, but for now, I have all of my photos uploaded from the signing they did at the London Eye, and my professional photos with Hayden and Jack at LFCC, (I got a double shot with Milo and Adrian but it's getting posted out, :P)

So if you're interested in seeing the pics, CLICK HERE

SJ
            xox

PS. here is a sample piccie of Adrian & Jack at the signing

http://www.spun-crazy.com/myphotos/a...-_%2821%29.JPG
            Last edited by slaycandy; 05-09-07, 04:11 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, it's just me posting in here... I don't know if anyone is keeping up to date with what I post or not, but to hell with it, I'm going to keep adding in updates as I get them.

Noah Gray-Cabey "Micah Sanders" has been added as a guest to the "Eclipse" convention in Northampton in March 2008. For more details on the event go to http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/eclipse for more information (or read my previous posts!)

SJ
              xox
              sigpic

Comment

Quick reminder for anyone in the UK interested:

Collectormania 12 in Milton Keynes 26th-28th of October has the following Heroes guests:
                Greg Grunburg (Matt Parkman), James Kyson Lee (Ando), Erick Avari (Chandra Suresh), George Takei (Mr. Nakamura), and Matthew John Armstrong (Ted Sprague)

Photo sessions with the above guests are now on sale online and can be bought through the online store linked to from the collectormania homepage here.

Also, Nora Zehetner (Eden McCain) and Jimmy Jean Louis (The Hatian) are doing the London Expo in London October 20th-21st, for more information click here

I'm not posting tonnes of details as I never know if anyone else is interested in these things or not! If anyone is attending C12 please let me know, I am crew-ing the event so you could always stop by and say hello to me!

SJ
                xox
                sigpic

Comment

I've finally figured out that people do read this thread! I've now had a couple of PMs about Heroes guests appearing around the place, so I'm going to keep updating this thread with new as it comes along.

First of all, Guest Cancellation for Collectormania 12, Greg Grunberg is no longer able to make the event... however...

Guest Announcement for Eclipse 2008
                  Greg Grunberg will now be attending the Heroes convention in March 2008, joining current guests Zachary Quinto & Noah Gray-Cabey. More guests to be announced soon, and I have just finished updating the website with this information too! If you want to check the site for more details then, click here.

In other news attending Collectormania G-Mex in November in Manchester 17th&18th will be the season two character
                  Spoiler:

"Will" - The Irish bloke in the bar who betrays his friends and works down at the docks.

He will joining Malcolm McDowell who plays Linderman.

And another season two guest announcement for another event (GREAT GUEST)
                  Spoiler:

Also, some more news! Guest Announcement for Breakout Beyond 2008
                  This event is actually going to be a Veronica Mars & Prison Break event, the second one by this company after how well this year's went. And the first guest announced for the event is Kristen Bell. Who has a role in season two of heroes.

This event will take place 13-15 June 2008 in Heathrow, London. The hotel venue has not yet been confirmed. More guests to be announced.

And I think that is all the convention/appearances news I have for now. When I know more I'll back!

SJ
                  xox

SJ
                  xox
                  sigpic

Comment

Just to keep everyone up to date, Adrian Pasdar aka. Nathan Petrelli Announced for Collectormania G-Mex this weekend. He is a last-minute addition to the line-up, so if you are able to come along to the Manchester event this weekend then you'll get to see him.

However, Jimmy-Jean Louis (The Hatian) has had to cancel. However Malcolm McDowall, 'Linderman' is still attending.

I'll be working this event too, so if anyone does go, look out for the crew t-shirt, and a crew badge reading SJ, that's me! :P

SJ
                    xox
                    sigpic

Comment

For Heroes Fans: The Eclipse Convention in Northampton next MArch 14th-16th now only has less than 300 tickets available, so if you are even considering going, get booking, especially with the following fab guest annoucements!!!

Hayden Panettiere and David Anders!!!

Greg Grunberg is no longer able to attend this event, but I think we got some pretty kick-ass replacements, :P

Please note, I am currently in Spain and unable to update the website with the new guest information, however for venue, ticket info etc, please visit the site at:

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/eclipse

Also, note that Stephen Toblowsky will be attending Collectormania 13 at Milton Keynes next May, http://www.collectormania.com for more info.

And George Takei will be attending Collectormania Midlands, in Coventry 2nd-4th March 2008.

I?ll keep updating as I get the info... so keep checking back!
                      SJ
                      xox
                      sigpic

Comment

Back again guys, Tawney Cypress ie. Simone Devaux, will be appearing at Collectormania 13 2nd - 5th May 2008 - Milton Keynes.

[while she and Stephen Toblowsky are the only Heroes guests so far, also attending are Michael Rosenbaum and Patrick Stewart among others!]

Sayjay
                        xox
                        Last edited by slaycandy; 21-01-08, 03:06 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Latest Guest Announcement for Eclipse is Jayma Mays who played "Charlie" in season one.

See the site for more info:
                          http://www.massiveevents.co.uk
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I don't think you've added this but Collectormania Manchester 8th and 9th of March: Jimmy Jean Lewis is first guest announced for Heroes and Leanord Roberts has been added to the Midlands collectormania.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol, I've lost track of everything now, it gets confusing! But yes, those guys are doing GMex & Midlands. And sadly I won't be working at GMEX, *sigh* But for anyone at Midlands I will be working that event if you want to pop over and say howdy!

Also, announcements, more changes to the Eclipse guest line up:

Zachary Quinto has had to cancel due to filming conflicts in schedule. But as his replacement guest we now have Sendhil Ramamurthy ie. Dr. Mohinder Suresh!

(Also I haven't updated the Eclipse site with SR just yet as am literally just in from London and am tired after all my flight delays. That, as as most of you guys know I'm running the AFAs atm so was adding in about another 8 nominees and all their pieces tonight! *yawn* Soz, off topic there...)

I will be updating the Massive Events website tomorrow to reflect these changes. And there is still another guest to be announced for Eclipse!

SJ
                              xox
                              sigpic

Comment

Update on Collectormania Manchester: Hayden Panettiere and Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah) have been added.
                                sigpic

Comment

Santiago Cabrera is our sixth guest for the Eclipse convention and tickets are running out so if you were considering it, book up fast! :P

*hugs*
                                  SJ
                                  xox
                                  sigpic

Comment

Jessalyn Gilsig who played Meredith Gordon, Claire's biological mother will be replacing Jayma Mays at the Eclipse convention, as unfortunately scheduling conflicts mean that Jayma will no longer be able to attend.

SJ
                                    xox
                                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                    X