Heroes cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes cancelled?

Well in this week TV Week's magazine (Australia) there was an small part about Heroes being cancelled (It's in that section where they announce who's leaving shows, coming, what shows are new etc).

So is this true? Is Heroes being cancelled? If so how will they end it?

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Been doing some looking and lots of people are lying that it was cancelled. Tv week most have gotten a bad tip. Seen two sites already, one had peeps saying that the person had lyed and fooled them before but they were not this one and the other the person then says April fools. If your like me and don't check the site and just read what the owner of the site has wrote you can be fooled. 2 minutes later found out that the first had lyed before and the other was from 2007 which prob only fooled me 2 years later....so maybe only the first one counts but still. Unless a writer or the network annouce it
    http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3504/fireban2hr6.png

Comment

"Heroes" has not been cancelled. All that's left is to sign the dotted line, but a fourth season is pretty much garunteed. Granted, it will only be 18-20 episodes, it's still a season. Also, NBC and Tim Kring are actively discussing the idea of setting an end date for "Heroes," much like "Lost" and "Battlestar Galactica" have done. I'm not sure if or when that'll be official, but that's all that's out there so far.

The real concerns about "Heroes" getting a fourth season is which cast members will be around, considering there's a rumor floating around the internet that...

*Character spoilers for the final episodes of season 3/volume 4, non-specific kinds*
      Spoiler:
      There will be three deaths - two will stick, one will be a fake-out. So now we're left wondering who will be the two leaving the show for good.
      wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

So it's not going to end? Yay! And yeah they must have been fed a bad tip, I hate how people spread rumors like that around, it really annoying but aleast it's not ending for a while.

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
        Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

Working...
        X