Guest Stars Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest Stars Return

So the newest episode that is coming up this weeks brings the return of Tori Spelling as gossip reporter Linda Lake. And it has me thinking of which one shot characters I'd like too see again. So I've kind of been sifting through my DVDs and here are the few that stood out.

Molly Griggs - I enjoyed her appearance in "Delete" and I think she has a really neat power. I think Tess could use her for her advantage and I think the two could actually have some great interaction on screen. Though I doubt they'd be able to get Missy Peregrym to return (although she is in Vancouver filming Reaper...)

Moira Sullivan - Not only because it is Lynda Carter, but because her and Chloe were amazing together and I thought it was just so tragic and I would really like too see her again. Plus she had a neat power.

Patricia Swann - I know the character was killed, but I would like some flashbacks with her and Oliver. Cause I dunno what it was, but I think she could have been great. Her and Clark had a great connection and it may just have been Gina Holden who just sparkled on the screen.

I would also really like to see Bette return (which I think she will by the end of season eight, it was set up too well for her not too)

What do you guys think?

Off the top of my head...

Andrea Rojas - She was great in 'Vengeance.' I think it'd be come to she her pop in again, she if she's changed any.

Mikhail Mxzyptlk - He's a villain from the comics. He'll end up appearing to mess with Superman, but I'd love for him to come back again pre-Superman to mess with Clark and Chloe.

Lucy Lane - Why she hasn't returned, I don't understand. I thought see was interesting in her one appearance years ago. If Chloe and Jimmy don't last, I'd love to she her come and entertain him for awhile. Plus, it'd be a cool arc for Lois.

Toyman - He just appeared, but I really hope he returns in an episode where he gets to shine a bit. 'Requiem' had major things going on, and because of that, he didn't get to do much.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      Off the top of my head...

Andrea Rojas - She was great in 'Vengeance.' I think it'd be come to she her pop in again, she if she's changed any.

Lucy Lane - Why she hasn't returned, I don't understand. I thought see was interesting in her one appearance years ago. If Chloe and Jimmy don't last, I'd love to she her come and entertain him for awhile. Plus, it'd be a cool arc for Lois.
      I would like too see Andrea Rojas return (I still think it would have been cooler if "Vengeance" had Helena Bertinelli/The Huntress in that role... Lucy Lane I have also wanted too see a return of. I really liked her in "Lucy" and her and Lois worked great together. I was really hoping for a Lucy cameo in "Bride"...

Comment

I agree completely with Patricia Swan and Moira Sullivan returning -even if they were for flashbacks- There is a lot they left un explored with both characters I feel they could get into. Plus dead doesn't always mean dead on Smallville...how many of them have been pronounced dead at least once now if not more? lol I loved the whole arc (Can't remember the episode now..) with the kids of the secret society (Whose name also escapes me..I'm not doing well today at all -sighs-) Oliver, Patrica, Jason and Lex I thought that was just so neat to see them all together as kids playing like it was nothing....Oliver's little bow and arrow was adorable hehe

I am also in complete agreement with Toyman. As soon as I saw him on the screen I kinda giggled and got all happy...not sure why but I just love that character lol.

As for my own ideas, I think I would really love to see Kara return. I always thought the way they ended it with her character was completely lame Supergirl deserves so much better. Thought I believe Laura Vandervoort is back on Instant Star again....not 100% sure I don't watch that show lol.

...I need to watch all my dvds again lol Get some more ideas....

:+: Shiny Nickel :+:
        Last Updated 9/8/11

Comment

Originally posted by darkprophet View Post
          I agree completely with Patricia Swan and Moira Sullivan returning -even if they were for flashbacks- There is a lot they left un explored with both characters I feel they could get into. Plus dead doesn't always mean dead on Smallville...how many of them have been pronounced dead at least once now if not more? lol I loved the whole arc (Can't remember the episode now..) with the kids of the secret society (Whose name also escapes me..I'm not doing well today at all -sighs-) Oliver, Patrica, Jason and Lex I thought that was just so neat to see them all together as kids playing like it was nothing....Oliver's little bow and arrow was adorable hehe

I am also in complete agreement with Toyman. As soon as I saw him on the screen I kinda giggled and got all happy...not sure why but I just love that character lol.

As for my own ideas, I think I would really love to see Kara return. I always thought the way they ended it with her character was completely lame Supergirl deserves so much better. Thought I believe Laura Vandervoort is back on Instant Star again....not 100% sure I don't watch that show lol.

...I need to watch all my dvds again lol Get some more ideas....
          Yeah the kids of Veratas (sp could be wrong) were pretty cool and that all group was really interesting, so hopefully we will get more flashbacks of that since we still have Oliver on the show.

As for Kara, she was actually filming Instant Star while on Smallville, but the show has since ended. Last season was it's final season, so at the moment Laura Vandervoort is just filming movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            Lucy Lane - Why she hasn't returned...
            My thoughts EXACTLY! She was a great thorn in Lois's side and I'd love to see her causing more drama around Metropolis. Not every villain has to be out for ultimate evil. I'd love to see Lucy back!

So many good choices here, and plenty of people I actually can't place.

I'm also particularly interested in seeing Chloe's mom back. There's always a wealth of material when you bring family back. See above, Lucy!!!

I think Thomas' suggestion of Mikhail Mxzyptlk is also a really cool one. Less mutant power and more supernatural gives the show more variety.

I'll echo Kara coming back would be cool. However, her as a villain or at least opposing Clark's path in life may not be the best route the show could go.

Even though she's dead, since we're talking about villains, I wanted say I loved Alicia.

And i'm looking forward to Linda Lake's return, she does know Clark's identity right? It's been awhile. Eep.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
              My thoughts EXACTLY! She was a great thorn in Lois's side and I'd love to see her causing more drama around Metropolis. Not every villain has to be out for ultimate evil. I'd love to see Lucy back!

I'm also particularly interested in seeing Chloe's mom back. There's always a wealth of material when you bring family back. See above, Lucy!!!

I think Thomas' suggestion of Mikhail Mxzyptlk is also a really cool one. Less mutant power and more supernatural gives the show more variety.

I'll echo Kara coming back would be cool. However, her as a villain or at least opposing Clark's path in life may not be the best route the show could go.

Even though she's dead, since we're talking about villains, I wanted say I loved Alicia.

And i'm looking forward to Linda Lake's return, she does know Clark's identity right? It's been awhile. Eep.
              Haha! I was about to post asking 'WTF about Alicia?!'
              I know she got all super dead, and her send off was beyond epic and sad, but I want her back! I love her as a character, and the actress played her so effing well! But I don't want her as a villain, I would love her to help Clark in some way.. perhaps finishing her job on killing Lana? Anyone? ... Anyone? I mean, it WOULD help the story ...
              Love to write? Take the Fanfic Challenge!

Unapologetic Mockers: BACK WITH AN ALL NEW LAYOUT!

Comment

Hmm, I guess in addition to the people mentioned, I'd also like:

Curtis Knox - He made a pretty decent villain for Cure and I would've liked more information on his backstory. Dean Cain did a great job with that role too. I don't really see how they could use him now and connect him to any of the current storylines, but maybe they could pull something out and connect him there.

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
                Patricia Swann - I know the character was killed, but I would like some flashbacks with her and Oliver. Cause I dunno what it was, but I think she could have been great. Her and Clark had a great connection and it may just have been Gina Holden who just sparkled on the screen.
                I agree completely about having Gina Holden come back for a flashback or something. Patricia Swann was great while she was on the show especially in her interactions with Lionel and Clark.
                In my opinion, I don't really see Patricia and Oliver talking about Veritas stuff because Lionel Luthor is long gone and Ollie found out from his parents from Tess. It'd be like they were just revisiting the same material over and over again. But if she hadn't died, I would've liked for her to reappear in S8 and shed more light on this Doomy on Krypton thing. Maybe Virgil Swann received some sort of message about an attachment to the ship or something while he and Jor-El were swapping messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post

I just rewatched "Lucy" and I forgot how well Lois and Lucy play off each other! The scene when they are trapped in the back of the bigrig was really well done and when Lois finds out Lucy knows more then she is letting on was great. And that final moment when she drives off and stops for a second and mouths "sorry" broke my heart!

LUCY!

It would be cool if she starts using Lois' name (now that she is a daily planet reporter) and is causing trouble that way. Using it to get things or trick people... I dunno. But there needs to be a Lane cat fight!

I don't know. Darkside-Kara was pretty cool in the comics. And it would give Clark a driven mission to help his cousin. Plus I think Laura Vandervoort could pull off bad ass. Plus a lot of times the actors really shine as bad guys. Lana as Isobel, Chloe as Brainiac!

Yep. Well Linda knows Clark is an alien, but in "Hydro" that is all she learned from Chloe. She didn't know WHAT he was or that he had powers, but I'm sure over the past 2 years she's been keeping an eye on him and probably knows more about him. That is the way Linda Lake works!

Originally posted by EndersWrath View Post
                  Haha! I was about to post asking 'WTF about Alicia?!'
                  I know she got all super dead, and her send off was beyond epic and sad, but I want her back! I love her as a character, and the actress played her so effing well! But I don't want her as a villain, I would love her to help Clark in some way.. perhaps finishing her job on killing Lana? Anyone? ... Anyone? I mean, it WOULD help the story ...
                  I would love the spirit of Alicia to pop up! God there is no words on how much I love her and her death was way to heart breaking. One of the saddest and most shocking moments in Smallville history.

Originally posted by HeroSplinter View Post
                  I agree completely about having Gina Holden come back for a flashback or something. Patricia Swann was great while she was on the show especially in her interactions with Lionel and Clark.
                  In my opinion, I don't really see Patricia and Oliver talking about Veritas stuff because Lionel Luthor is long gone and Ollie found out from his parents from Tess. It'd be like they were just revisiting the same material over and over again. But if she hadn't died, I would've liked for her to reappear in S8 and shed more light on this Doomy on Krypton thing. Maybe Virgil Swann received some sort of message about an attachment to the ship or something while he and Jor-El were swapping messages.
                  I'd love to see that she actually lived. Turns out she wasn't shot, it was just like a tranquilizer dart and she was able to get away and posed a fake death to hide from Lex and Lionel. But now that they are both "dead", she can come out of hiding and can help Clark and have a smack down with Tess!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X