No announcement yet.

Hereos questions (May contain spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hereos questions (May contain spoilers)

Okay, now I have some questions to ask which hope get answers.

1. Why is the Season finale stopping at like 13 episodes? I know why S2 did but why are they are doing that with S3? Whatever happened to 24 episodes like S2?

2. Will we ever see Monica, Micah and Molly again? I thought Monica's storyline could have been expanded, did she blame herself? What happened with her?
    And I know Parkman or Mohinder said Molly was somewhere safe but will we ever see her again? Also what is it with the show cutting out teens and under? (If Claire wasn't important to the show she probably would have gone as well)

3. At the end of Powerless the building Nikki in had exploded, but when we see her in a later episode she doesn't look that burned (She had a cut on her forehead I think), I don't think they would do plastic surgery on a dead person.

I think that's all of the questions that had been in my mind, if I think of anymore I will ask.

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

BEWARE. I DO NOT FEEL LIKE SPOILER TAGGING MY ENTIRE POST BECAUSE THE THREAD TITLE SAYS THAT THE THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. THUS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN VOLUME 3 AND VOLUME 4 SPOILERS! NOT VERY DETAILED ONES - MOST OF THEM ARE JUST BASED ON VAGUE REPORTS AND INTERVIEWS - BUT THEY'RE "SPOILERS" NONETHELESS.

AGAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

~ ~ ~

Originally posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    1. Why is the Season finale stopping at like 13 episodes? I know why S2 did but why are they are doing that with S3? Whatever happened to 24 episodes like S2?
    It wasn't a season finale, but a VOLUME finale. 3.13 "Dual" was the last episode of Volume 3: Villains. Season 3 will continue for another...gosh...12 episodes? I think that the last I heard was that we'll get 25 episodes this season, but I may be wrong.

Episode 3.14 will air on February 2nd and will kick off Volume 4 that will, most likely, air uninterrupted for the following 12 weeks or so and THEN season 3 will wrap up in May.

Thus, season 3 will consist of two volumes.

2. Will we ever see Monica, Micah and Molly again? I thought Monica's storyline could have been expanded, did she blame herself? What happened with her?
    And I know Parkman or Mohinder said Molly was somewhere safe but will we ever see her again? Also what is it with the show cutting out teens and under? (If Claire wasn't important to the show she probably would have gone as well)
    Monica was supposed to appear at least once in Volume 3 but they cut her out due to budgetary reasons. I think she might have been in Niki's death scene, which was filmed but was cut before the episode aired. Hopefully we'll get that scene on the boxset. As for Monica and Micah reappearing, I have a feeling that (hopefully) they'll show up at some point in Volume 4: Fugitives. It just seems appropriate. However, anything can happen. I know that Tim Kring and Dana Davis (who plays Monica) have both expressed great interest in continuing the storyline at a later date.

Molly is going to reappear in Volume 4. I'm almost 75% certain of this. I've read reports about it from various sources. I don't know how, but I'm fairly certain that she'll pop up.

3. At the end of Powerless the building Nikki in had exploded, but when we see her in a later episode she doesn't look that burned (She had a cut on her forehead I think), I don't think they would do plastic surgery on a dead person.
    The...Embalmers? I don't know what they're called, but the people at the funeral home almost always dress the deceased in nice clothing and put make-up on them and fix their hair so that they look natural at the viewing. That's why Niki didn't look completely charred. Also, if you look at screencaps from that scene where Tracy opens the coffin in 3.03, you'll see that there actually are scars on Ali Larter's face and neck.

And, in that deleted death scene (I believe), Niki is wheeled out in a body bag and Greg Beeman, a director for the show that takes behind the scenes pictures each week, has a picture of Ali Larter in said body bag, in the same clothes that Niki wore in "Powerless," all burnt and charred.
    wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Thanks for replying Heather Can always rely on your Hereos expertism.

Ah I see, I didn't know that,. I thought volumes were like at the end of S1. Well hopefully Australia won't take long to see it (Dual airs this week on Thursday).

I hope we get to see Monica and Molly too. I guess Micah's ended with Nikki, but if they do bring back Monica then they have to bring Micah as well unless he went to live with someone else.

And right, I forgot about that (I didn't remeber it properly with the scars), will have to look at that when it comes out on DVD.

I think that all of my Hereos questions answered for now (See, alot eaiser then Lost.
      Oh wait one more question: Why did Arthur steal Hiro's power in Our father? He already had the power from Peter so it was it nessacary for him to steal it the second time? Or did just come when he took the Calatst (SP?)

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
      Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

Working...
      X