What are those powers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are those powers?

Hi everyone, I wanted to make a list of everyone's powers and what they are called so I could create characters in my story with those powers (Having a billion characters able to throw energy balls, white beams/balls teleport etc gets a bit old). So can you guys help me list who has what powers and what they are called? These aree the ones I know of.
    Also the proper names of the powers like Molly/Micha/Monica,.
    Peter- Absorb Powers
    Nathan- Flying
    Claire- Regenation (Or Immortality lol)
    Nikki- Superstrength
    Traci- Ice powers
    Elle- Electric powers
    Parkman- Mind reading (Telepathy)
    Isaac- Prementions/vision
    Molly- Able to track people with her mind
    Micha- Something to do with working on mechanics
    Monica- Muscle Mime or Copycat.
    Claude- Invisible
    Meredith- Fire powers
    Hiro- Freezing time/ Time powers

I know threre's morre but I either forgotten who they are or what the other powers are. So can you guys help make me a list of all the powers shown in Heroes? (Including from guest stars). Also powers that haven't been shown (Like Empath)

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

There is an excellent website that can help you our with all of your questions and curiousities. HeroesWiki has like...everything you could possibly want to know about the show up there. Highly detailed episode guides, character biographies, spoilers, theories, and even detailed descriptions of the powers show on the show. Just scroll down on the main page to "Abilities" (it's under the heading of "articles") and browse away! I hope that that helps!
    wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

There's a wonderful Wiki site for "Heroes" that includes most of the characters' powers.

Of notable powers on the show, you forgot phasing (DL), intuitive aptitude (Sylar), healing (Linderman and Mrs. Nakamura). What heroeswiki is great for is that it uses very technical names for each power that helps you distinguish similar powers.

Something useful for creating your own characters is that powers can recur in "Heroes". There have been two guys who can fly who both fly in different ways -- Nathan and West. Meredith and Flint are both pyrokinetics, but Flint is capable of substantially hotter flame than his sister (his is blue). From all indications, Claire and Adam Monroe have exactly the same power. Someone else had Tracy's power, or a similar one, because Sylar had it in Season 1.

So feel free to come up with characters with abilities you've already seen, but maybe with a twist.
      sigpic
      Banner by LRae12

Comment

They could help, I am not sure if I will able to read it though because my computer turns off alot without any warning, usually when the page is like full of stuff or pictures

Edit: Yeah that's true, some of my characters use thier powers different. There's a male character named Rex who can shot electrictity from his palm, and there's another Elizabeth's who power is stronger then his lightning (But she also made of electric),
        Last edited by Willow's Tara; 29-12-08, 04:08 AM.

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
        Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

Working...
        X