Xmas special spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas special spoilers

Okay the thread tiltle say's it all. Read on at your own risk.

The first thing I've heard is that at some point during the ep there will be a flashback sequence featuring all ten incarnations of the Doctor.

The second is perhaps a little more interesting for people on this particular forum. The below is quoted from an article in the Guardian newspaper...

...Furthermore, as baddies go, I'm not terribly fond of the Cybermen. I know they predate the Borg but as hive-mind villains go, Star Trek's are more terrifying, not least because they're uglier. Meanwhile, those familiar with Buffy may be reminded of the climax of season six.
    So are we going to get a Dark Doctor? If so who can step up with a yellow crayon speech?

Now i'm really excited.
    JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
    Banner by Ciderdrinker

Or maybe somebody else going dark while the Doctor fails to save that person and the third (underrated) person saves the world? But to make that powerful you need some old faces to return and I've no idea which characters should be those two characters.

BTW I would love to see all the other doctors again.

Comment

So as someone who is currently on a DW re-run in readiness for the xmas day special (7 episodes left to do in 3 days, so not too bad) this news has made me all excited. The clipette from CiN was far too short to get me excited, but someone going all dark and vengeful is great news - a dark doctor would be wonderful.

Hmm, just a thought on a dark doctor? Could that be an inference to the fact that it's rumoured that we're going to get a coloured doctor this time?
      sigpic

Peter Capaldi is the 12th Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by tangent View Post
        So are we going to get a Dark Doctor? If so who can step up with a yellow crayon speech?

Or maybe Jack gets his soul restored and realises that all that meaningless hot violent sex was just hollow, and he decides to go and brood in the basement for a bit?

Sounds interesting anyway. I assume it is the Doc getting talked down from a high, lonely bad place?

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Hrm intersting. I really would love too see DarkDoctor. Maybe Donna dies and it causes this dark tailspin?

Originally posted by Wolfie Gilmore View Post
          Or maybe Jack gets his soul restored and realises that all that meaningless hot violent sex was just hollow, and he decides to go and brood in the basement for a bit?
          But what is Jack without hot violent sex?

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
            Hrm intersting. I really would love too see DarkDoctor. Maybe Donna dies and it causes this dark tailspin?
            That would certainly do it. Though I think he's got a lot of dark inside him that might come out just because he hasn't got someone there to beat it back?

But what is Jack without hot violent sex?
            Angel?

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Working...
            X