Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEVERAGE - Anyone Else Love the Premiere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEVERAGE - Anyone Else Love the Premiere?

Did anyone else catch the premier of this show? Timothy Hutton and Christian Kane! A group of thieves gets together for "payback" powerful individuals and corporations that have screwed the little guy!

Awesome, hilarious writing and character interaction - the first episode!

I hope I'm not the only one watching, because it would be a shame to lose a show with so much potential!
    sigpic

I watched this show yesterday. It was great to see Christian Kane again. He was the reason I watched the show to begin with. But I think I will watch it again becuz it does have good potential and great characters
    sigpic

Comment

I really loved it, I was already looking forward to it since I saw some clips this summer and when all those positive reviews came I was really excited. And it was great. Only what's up with Christian's hair?

Comment

What's this? I've never even heard about it! Can someone please give me a nice summary of it and what channel it airs on? But, it's on Monday's, so....

Comment

This is the official site (It's a TNT series). I think that you can find everything there.

And the IMDB site if you want to check out that one.

edit:
          Tuesday is the day.
          Nina
          and her haircut.
          Last edited by Nina; 09-12-08, 10:35 PM.

Comment

1.2 "The Homecoming Job"

It's so awesome to see the characters developing their personalities. And criminals struggling with now being the "good guys".

Spoiler:
            And Christian Kane's Spencer has some of the best lines - you can see the "repeating" lines starting to pop up - "It has a very distinctive sound" from his character (I think he said it 2 or three times in this ep). And the "one more" refrain. These characters are so well done, they already feel familiar after only a couple of episodes. I can't wait to find out more backstory about each of them.

Interesting that Nathan Ford set up the Leverage corporation and *gave away* the balance of his payday from last week.

I can hardly wait for more!
            sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed the second episode as well, the whole; bad guys do good and it makes them warm and fuzzy from the inside, is a bit cliché. But I can deal with it because it's such a light series.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                I really enjoyed the second episode as well, the whole; bad guys do good and it makes them warm and fuzzy from the inside, is a bit cliché. But I can deal with it because it's such a light series.
                That's exactly it! And it doesn't hurt the cause that the writing is smarter than normal. True enough that it's not exactly the most original idea ever, but it's being executed very, very well.
                sigpic

Comment

I loved the third episode. Parker's fear for horses (and the flashback to show why she is scared was amazing ) and Elliot on a horse.

Sterling is a creep and I can't wait to see him again.

And those poor horses, I'm not a big horse lover but that was terrible.

Comment

Working...
                  X