Your favourite intern.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite intern.

Of course, this thread had to be made after all those interns.

Who is your favourite?

Clark Edison
    Daisy Wick
    Scott Starret
    Wendell Bray
    Colin Fisher
    Vincent Nigel-Murray
    Clark
    20.00%
    Daisy
    20.00%
    Scott
    10.00%
    Wendell
    50.00%
    Colin
    0.00%
    Vincent
    0.00%

Overall? DAISY! Sorry, but she's just frakking hilarious. Her awkwardness is perfect ad I love her with Sweets.

As a long time character? Wendell, definitely. I hated Clark, and he was the only other one I remember Wendell is a normal guy who's smart and doesn't drive me insane. So, I'm pick Wendell overall....

But I liked Daisy more, so I just chose Daisy haha.

Comment

Daisy. I barely remember any of the others! She rocks.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Scott! Sorry, but all those years of watching The Practice made me adore Michael Badalucco and I really liked the warmth and wisdom he brought to his role.
        sigpic
        follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

I missed a few episodes, so I'm not sure if I know all of these interns. My favorite was the quiet guy who was confused by Brennan and thought she was hitting on him. I liked how he was serious about the job, not bothered by all the gang's craziness, and had a quietness that hinted that he was a fairly interesting person underneath his solidness.

I thought Sweets and Daisy were adorable, but she didn't seem qualified to handle the job.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
            I missed a few episodes, so I'm not sure if I know all of these interns. My favorite was the quiet guy who was confused by Brennan and thought she was hitting on him. I liked how he was serious about the job, not bothered by all the gang's craziness, and had a quietness that hinted that he was a fairly interesting person underneath his solidness.

I thought Sweets and Daisy were adorable, but she didn't seem qualified to handle the job.
            The guy you're talking about is Wendell!!!! And then Cam thought he owed the mob money or something and he's like, "No, just some of my friends who live next to me in the suburbs" Yeah, I really liked that guy. I want him to get the job (but I still am hoping for Zack Attack to come back!)

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
              The guy you're talking about is Wendell!!!! And then Cam thought he owed the mob money or something and he's like, "No, just some of my friends who live next to me in the suburbs" Yeah, I really liked that guy. I want him to get the job (but I still am hoping for Zack Attack to come back!)
              Thank you Ben! I've gone back and voted for him now!

Oh and I loved that moment too. That he was such an inspiration to his friends back home that they had gotten together the money to help him with school. With as outrageous as things get in the lab, it was nice to have Wendell's simple and real story shock them.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

As I've said elsewhere, Clark's my favourite. His prickliness about workplace propriety grounds all the excesses going on around him. Plus, he was starting to get drawn in some himself his second time in rotation.

I still kind of expect Wendell to eventually get the job if anyone does and I like him well enough but he wouldn't be as 'interesting.'
                Cordially,
                Amuk

I didn't jump. I took a tiny step, and there conclusions were.
                Addicted to Buffy

Comment

I voted for Wendell, but I love Clark just as much. I would love either of them to get the permanent position.

Comment

It's for me a tie between Wendell and Clark as well. But I went with Clark because I love his interactions with the others.

Comment

I also picked Wendell but I really like Clark too, I think they are both the most sensible choices for the job although I do like Daisy and I hope she is in it more just as Sweets' girlfriend. Would love her to come back and wind them up
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                        Overall? DAISY! Sorry, but she's just frakking hilarious. Her awkwardness is perfect ad I love her with Sweets.

As a long time character? Wendell, definitely. I hated Clark, and he was the only other one I remember Wendell is a normal guy who's smart and doesn't drive me insane. So, I'm pick Wendell overall....

But I liked Daisy more, so I just chose Daisy haha.
                        Exactly! I voted for Wendell for those reasons, and because he seems like the best fit if Zack can't be there, though I did enjoy Daisy as well!

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
                        Scott! Sorry, but all those years of watching The Practice made me adore Michael Badalucco and I really liked the warmth and wisdom he brought to his role.
                        Ugh no, I couldn't stand that guy, he was way too much of a Gary Stu for my liking, with all his knowledge about everything and his million jobs and expertise (with the "cherry blossom" thing being the most annoying).....though I did like Hodgins' hate on him for the car thing!
                        Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

Working...
                        X