Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiatus chat - spoilers & speculations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiatus chat - spoilers & speculations...

so, we've got a while until the next episode....*pouts*

I thought we needed a place to vent, chat, speculate, squeal, and spoil.

My main thought: Erica Durance will not be in the NEXT 5 EPISODES!!!! And Lana is....so we will NOT be getting a Lois/Lana smackdown - damn it!

I hope all of this time away from Lois does NOT bring about another rendition of Clana. I really liked how they handled the Clana in Bride when they both agreed that they were not meant to be and seemed to be ok with it. However, there is a spoiler floating around that
    Spoiler:
    Clark kisses someone sometime during the next 4 episodes whose name is L*** (that's a quote). If Lois is NOT in the eppy's that kind of narrows that down a bit....

So, anybody else want to share any juicy tidbits to come???
    sigpic

The most intriguing spoiler to date involves the episode in which Erica Durance returns...

8.15 "Infamous"

*Possibly major, but probably not, spoilers*

Spoiler:
    -Clark reveals his secret to the world.
    -Tori Spelling returns as Linda Lake, last seen getting hit by Lana's car in "Hydro."

Plus, I'm dying to see the explanation as to where Lana's been and what she's been doing. And Allison Mack is going to be directing the 13th episode this season! WOO!
    wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Gah! Why must all my favorite shows go on hiatus? Lost, BSG, Smallville...all I've got left is Heroes, really. Anywayz, yeah,
      Spoiler:
      the Clark/Lana kiss
      is a big step backwards for the show. I thought maybe we could go an entire season without being sucked into that travesty of a storyline.

I'm really excited about the Legion episode, even though I don't really like the Legion in comics. I hope the JLA and the Legion will interact a little. That would be awesome.

Comment

WHAT?!!!!! No Lois for 5 episodes?!!!

You are killing me, SV. That makes no sense to me to substitute Lois for Lana. And this is for fact? I know I'd rather see a character sit the bench rather than be squeezed in with some tiny inane role. But surely with Chloe gone, Lois is going to be in overdrive trying to find her. I would have thought we would see Lois doing something. *le sigh*

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post

You are killing me, SV. That makes no sense to me to substitute Lois for Lana. And this is for fact? I know I'd rather see a character sit the bench rather than be squeezed in with some tiny inane role. But surely with Chloe gone, Lois is going to be in overdrive trying to find her. I would have thought we would see Lois doing something. *le sigh*
          This is bad new to me too

I really thought last episode was going in the RIGHT direction for everyone, Clark & Lois, Lois finally admitting to herself that she has feelings for Clark, Clark actually realising that he might have feelings for Lois too. Lana coming back was ok for me too, because there wasn't a lot of her and surprisingly enough she didn't annoy the crap out of me. I loved her 'speech' to Clark about how they're not meant to be together and I am really intrigued about what she is up to.

I might not have liked that they went through with the Chloe/Jimmy wedding, but everything else that happened in the episode just made me want MORE. By the sounds of these spoilers, it doesn't sound like we're going to get much closure on this, if Lois isn't going to be there - and Chloe is missing

I hope at least we get to see what Lana's been up to and WHAT is up with Lex. And more Doomsday please
          >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

I agree Line. It felt like we were heading in an awesome direction. Now knowing Lois is gone, it's like a left turn.

I guess I am interested in what Lana is up to. Is it more revenge on Lex? Is there some other entity at work here.

What is up with Lex has to be said again! Was he watching stuff? Controlling stuff? Is he a victim or has he exploited himself in order to gain something? Totally freaky stuff.

MORE DOOMSDAY! Actually, I'm really more interested in wondering what Davis is going to be feeling and remembering. Will he ever remember what he does during blackouts? Will he have suspicions that he is the one who attacked the wedding and kidnapped Chloe?

My official request is more Ollie please! But no Ollie/Lana hinting because that kinda makes my heart shrivel up and die.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Why am I even surprised that the show keeps shoving Lana down my throat? Contrary to most of you here, I heavily disliked Lana coming back in Bride. And of course it happened at the worst possible time ever. I mean I'm not a Clois shipper but I felt so bad for Lois. And just as I'm starting to like Lois a bit better, they are gonna take her away and impose Lana on us again? Damn!

What is up with Lex has to be said again! Was he watching stuff? Controlling stuff? Is he a victim or has he exploited himself in order to gain something? Totally freaky stuff.
              Yes that's what I wanna know too. Being a huge Lex fan, I'm excited to learn every new tidbit there is.

MORE DOOMSDAY! Actually, I'm really more interested in wondering what Davis is going to be feeling and remembering. Will he ever remember what he does during blackouts? Will he have suspicions that he is the one who attacked the wedding and kidnapped Chloe?
              Agreed. I think Sam Witwer can act such moments of self-doubt beautifully so I hope the writers will go down that road.

My official request is more Ollie please! But no Ollie/Lana hinting because that kinda makes my heart shrivel up and die.
              OMG that's some brain-searing imagery! :eek: Ollie is way way too good for Lana!

Comment

Ugh... Of course. That is one thing I hate about Smallville, or maybe more theCW's lack of finacial support. I remember the old day when series regulars were actually that, REGULAR. Everyone but Clark and Chloe are on 13-episode contracts (I believe) I do know it has been confirmed that Lois will be in more then 13 episodes. I really want more then 13 episodes of Ollie and Tess... it is so annoying...

I am also excite to see Tori Spelling, even though I didn't LOVE her first episode, it will be interesting too see what happends. And maybe this means she'll make a return to 90210? CW commmeon!

My biggest question iss...

WHEN WILL THE JUSTICE LEAGUE RETURN!? You'd think Ollie would wanna bring em together to try and get Chloe back!

Comment

souce: http://www.kryptonsite.com

Spoiler:
                  Episode #8-11: "Legion" January 15, 2009 UPDATED 10/2/08: The threat of Brainiac - who has taken over Chloe's body - brings three super-heroes from the future back to the past. Eventually they work together to try and separate Chloe from her Brainiac side.
                  - Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore, Cassidy Freeman, and Justin Hartley do not appear in this episode.

Episode #8-12: "Bulletproof" January 22, 2009 UPDATED 10/8/08: Erica Durance (Lois), Sam Witwer (Davis), and Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) do not appear in this episode.
                  - Most likely because she is directing Episode #13, Allison Mack's screen time is limited in this episode.
                  - This episode involves Clark going undercover to investigate something.

Episode #8-13: "Power" January 29, 2009 - The three series regulars to appear in this episode are Tom Welling (Clark), Allison Mack (Chloe), and Cassidy Freeman (Tess).

Episode #8-14: "Requiem" February 2009 - Tom Welling (Clark), Allison Mack (Chloe), and Justin Hartley (Oliver) are the only series regulars in this episode.
                  - This is Kristin Kreuk's final episode as Lana Lang. Sadly, those hoping for a Chloe & Lana "Delete" Smackdown Part 2 will be disappointed, as there is no such scene.

Episode #8-15: "Infamous" February 2009 - Lois Lane (Erica Durance) returns in this episode.
                  - Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy), Cassidy Freeman (Tess), and Justin Hartley (Oliver) do not appear in this episode.

So, I'm not going to say it's a FACT, but just what's been reported according to kryptonsite....

What I'm dying to know is WHO was Lana texting at the wedding - who asked her if the archer believed her? Wouldn't it be AWESOME if she's turned all evil and is working FOR Lex??????
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LRae12 View Post
                    What I'm dying to know is WHO was Lana texting at the wedding - who asked her if the archer believed her? Wouldn't it be AWESOME if she's turned all evil and is working FOR Lex??????
                    Yes, yes it would. I always disliked how the writers handled the Lex/Lana relationship. The approach was great and the aftermath was pretty good, but the actual thing itself suffered form the writers being too in love with Lana and Clana. I wanted them to genuinely be together, and either have Lana turn Lex good (or good-ish) like in Lexmas, or have Lex turn Lana bad. Very very bad. Instead, Lana was only with Lex because she was manipulated and tricked, and her "Dark Side" was barely there.

Now that the show is in the hands of people who don't think Lana is the epitome of goodness, I hope the writers will take the opportunity to have her go evil.

Comment

Originally posted by XavierZane View Post
                      Yes, yes it would. I always disliked how the writers handled the Lex/Lana relationship. The approach was great and the aftermath was pretty good, but the actual thing itself suffered form the writers being too in love with Lana and Clana. I wanted them to genuinely be together, and either have Lana turn Lex good (or good-ish) like in Lexmas, or have Lex turn Lana bad. Very very bad. Instead, Lana was only with Lex because she was manipulated and tricked, and her "Dark Side" was barely there.

Now that the show is in the hands of people who don't think Lana is the epitome of goodness, I hope the writers will take the opportunity to have her go evil.
                      well, maybe not completely EVIL, but maybe a bit naughty??? Or maybe she's the one who FOUND Lex, and like she did with Lionel, is keeping him as her special 'guest' somewhere.... Maybe it was just one of her own henchmen?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, well, well! Word is speculating that DC Comic's resedent witch - ZATANNA - will be poping in near the end of this season! Which makes me more then happy cause she is one of my favorite characters.

Word is she will appear in episode 18 "Hex" (directed by Tom Welling). At the moment this is all speculation cause the character is being called "Cassie", but Maxima was called "Melissa" to throw off fans. But it looks like this may just be Zatanna.
                        The episode will have Chloe making a wish to have Lois' easy life. "Cassie" uses some voodoo and turns Chloe into Lois! While Lois is away on an assignment, of course.

I would like to see Erica Carroll play Zatanna, I highly doubt it will come true, but it would be nice. She has the look for Zatanna.

Also for those who do not know Zatanna IS a Justice League memeber in the comics, so she would be another addition to the team!

Also Trailers for some new episodes have been made:
                        Trailer 1
                        Trailer 2

Trailer 2 is pretty epic. This makes me beleive a Season 9 is in our grasps.
                        Last edited by DigitalLeonardo; 26-12-08, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Trailer two is pretty freakin' epic! I love it! As for Zatanna...can anyone say mind wipe?

What in the trailer makes you think there's gonna be a season 9?

Comment

Thanks for the updates!

The second trailer is just WOW. *anxiously waiting until Jan. 15* It makes me wonder about Lana's text message from Bride, though... She's fighting with Tess and it looks like the first time they've met (which means that she probably wasn't working with her) and she's STILL bashing Lex (which I'm fine with :xD; so she's probably not working with him either). So who else is left that she could be working with to stand up against Oliver?
                            And I'm so psyched that the Legion's Flight Rings are showing too.

Umm, Lois better be back at the end of the episode (8.18 - Hex)... And I'm guessing that Erica Durance is playing Chloe-in-Lois? Sounds pretty cool and I'm sure it'll be as great as Tom Welling playing Lionel-in-Clark from Transference.

Comment

Yeah, Erica will be playing Chloe-in-Lois, which, thinking about it, would have been perfect for the episode Allison Mack directed. That way, her screen time would have been cut so she can focus more on directing.

And seeing Alexz Johnson in the trailer makes me so sad that Laura Vandervoort isn't in this episode. They have so much chemistry together. Supergirl is a member of the Legion! They could have just kept her for several episode and then send her off into the future. That way, she can return 8 or so years later, looking way younger than Clark...

Comment

Trailer two looks amaazzzing!!!
                                I'm so excited!

Living in the UK, i couldn't wait to watch Smallville every tuesday night, so i went online and watched the remaining episodes that have been aired in the US - not realising there was a hiatus!
                                So now i'm having withdrawl symptoms

I think Lois is the best part of this season. The idea of her disappearing for 5 eps seems stupid.... ah well, we'll see.

Apologies for not offering any spoilers! I feel somewhat out of the loop...

x
                                "Blue in the face with a choking regret."

Comment

Trailer two is pretty freakin' epic! I love it! As for Zatanna...can anyone say mind wipe?

What in the trailer makes you think there's gonna be a season 9?
                                  Defenitly what I was thinking! Why do I think there is a season 9? Well look at the epicness of that trailer. TheCW would be stupid to not bring it back...

Originally posted by HeroSplinter View Post
                                  The second trailer is just WOW. *anxiously waiting until Jan. 15* It makes me wonder about Lana's text message from Bride, though... She's fighting with Tess and it looks like the first time they've met (which means that she probably wasn't working with her) and she's STILL bashing Lex (which I'm fine with :xD; so she's probably not working with him either). So who else is left that she could be working with to stand up against Oliver?
                                  Yes! Lana/Tess smackdown should be fun. But I wonder what pisses them off so much that we get a freaking smash-through-glass fight? Obviously ticks her off enough... I think they must have met at least once, or Lana must know who Tess is since she had the Lex manor bugged for a while.

And I'm so psyched that the Legion's Flight Rings are showing too.
                                  I KNOW!!!

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                                  Yeah, Erica will be playing Chloe-in-Lois, which, thinking about it, would have been perfect for the episode Allison Mack directed. That way, her screen time would have been cut so she can focus more on directing.
                                  Defenitly. Which is most likely why they moved Allison Mack's directing episode around. Originally I beleive her episode was to be sooner, but now it will smoother for her!

I'm guessing Chloe will learn by the end of the episode that Clark has feelings for Lois. I wonder who'll she take it, that Clark could never fall for her, but has fallen for Lois. Poor Chloe...

And seeing Alexz Johnson in the trailer makes me so sad that Laura Vandervoort isn't in this episode. They have so much chemistry together. Supergirl is a member of the Legion! They could have just kept her for several episode and then send her off into the future. That way, she can return 8 or so years later, looking way younger than Clark...
                                  Don't get me started I would have LOVED for Kara to stick around a few more episodes. Letting her join the Legion and sending her to the future would have given Kara a PERFECT ending, not that stupid wild goose chase they gave her... *sigh* Kara...

Also, for NONE comic fans. Here is a low down:
                                  The Legion of Super-Heroes is a team of SuperHeroes from the 31st Century. They are very similar to the Justice League, but their roster of heroes is much larger and contains many major and minor characters. Also many of their heroes are aliens, I think actually almost all of them are. Originally a few come to the past to recruit a young Clark Kent - who is going as Superboy - to come to the future. There is a few different continuites over the years, for a few years Kara/Supergirl arrived in the future, but has since returned to the 21st Century.

The three characters that will be seen in Smallville are:
                                  Cosmic Boy who is the leader of Legion in most of the coninuities and has the ability of magnetism manipulation (ability to control and/or generate magnetic fields)

Saturn Girl who is a founding memeber of the Legion and has the ability of telepathy.

Lightning Lad who has the superhuman ability to generate electricity, usually in the form of lightning bolts.

Comment

Couldn't agree more!!! On every word....

Reading these spoilers, I regret giving in at the start of the season..I wish I had stood by my initial decision to stop watching this show. I can't go through a relapse of Clana again... this is just nonsensical and sick even for these writers!
                                    Everytime this show seems to move forward, they do something (usually involving Lana) to drag it back. Bah!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
                                    Icon by xiperita

Comment

OMG I know. I was so mad that Smallville just dumped Kara off in one episode. It would have been great to keep her around until the Legion episode and go to the future. And although Kara says she is going to look for the bottle city of Candor, which does come before her 31st century stint, it wouldn't have made that big a difference, and made a lot more people happy.

And one last thing. I really hate how she isn't mentioned once before "Bloodline". I dunno if it's just me, but Kara was a great character, and they didn't do her goodbye justice!

Comment

Working...
                                      X