Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for episode(s)

Obviously I'm up to something when venturing here *grin*

I'm looking for specific episodes that might have revolved around christmas. I'm also looking for some kind of episodes with action or 'danger' - uh, hard to explain the last part but something along the lines of for example when Sam is stabbed in 2x21 of supernatural or Willow is attacked by Spike in her dorm room (the initiative, Buffy). etc etc. I hope you get my point

Quick answers are of the importance as I kinda need it asap!

so HELP HELP HELP me, please. I don't watch this show so I have no clue what's what, why or how. *begs on my bare knees*
    PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
    sigpic
    With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
    Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

I'm not sure if I feel comfortable telling you. You might use your powers for evil....

Anyway, Christmas episodes...Lexmas and Gemini.

Since I don't know what kind of specific action you're looking for, maybe someone else would be able to help you better on that front?
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

*grin* there's a risk I might do just that *wiggles eyebrows*

Thanks hun, these sound like something I can use

The action I'm thinking of is fights, running, explosions, you name it (example, the boys of Supernatural hunting) (buffy running to stop Drusilla in 2x21 etc) (the end of Wolfram & Hart etc)

The danger isn't though, that's more on the subtle side
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dana View Post
        *grin* there's a risk I might do just that *wiggles eyebrows*

Thanks hun, these sound like something I can use

The action I'm thinking of is fights, running, explosions, you name it (example, the boys of Supernatural hunting) (buffy running to stop Drusilla in 2x21 etc) (the end of Wolfram & Hart etc)

The danger isn't though, that's more on the subtle side
        Since Clark has heat vision, explosions are frequent on Smallville

Perhaps that episode where Clark's almost sacrificed by that priest guy? Unfortunately I am no good at remembering episode names
        >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

Thought it made sense posting this here than starting a new thread which is basically asking the same thing, but anyway, I don't really watch Smallville, but I just saw a couple of episodes from season 6 and I remember watching one, but I have no idea what episode it was or which season it came from.

I remember that it was Valentine's day and Lois got given a red lipstick with Cryptonite in it, she kisses Clark while wearing it and they lose their inhibitions and crash some party. It came after or before an episode where Clark is in a mental hospital.

Any help, I'm grateful for it Thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

For explosions the best ones I can think of by Seasons (just not all of them). I've watched this show pretty much from the beginning and have all the seasons up to 6, so I remember the big scenes.

Season 3 - Episode 2- Phoenix - Jonathan travels to Metropolis to bring Clark back no matter what the cost. (Great fight scene between them)
            Season 4 - Episode 22 - Commencement another meteor hits Smallville
            Season 5 - Episode 2 - Mortal - Clark is now mortal and he has to go save his parents and girlfriend when they are kidnapped. (lots of fighting in this one)
            Season 5 - Episode 22 - Vessel - also near the end where Metropolis is urupts with riots. (explosions mostly)
            Season 6 - Episode 11 - Crimson - near the end when the Justice League comes out of the building and it blows up behind them. (huge explosion)
            Season 8 - Episode 8 - Bloodline - Davis' mother comes from the Phantom Zone and actually stabs him showing him that he isn't normal.

I hope that helps... anymore let me know and I can go digging some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Thought it made sense posting this here than starting a new thread which is basically asking the same thing, but anyway, I don't really watch Smallville, but I just saw a couple of episodes from season 6 and I remember watching one, but I have no idea what episode it was or which season it came from.

I remember that it was Valentine's day and Lois got given a red lipstick with Cryptonite in it, she kisses Clark while wearing it and they lose their inhibitions and crash some party. It came after or before an episode where Clark is in a mental hospital.

Any help, I'm grateful for it Thanks.
              That would be Crimson
              would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by Leloo View Post
                Since Clark has heat vision, explosions are frequent on Smallville
                That is so true it actually hurts me. Stuff blows up almost every week! And if there isn't an explosion, there's a truck crashing into another truck or coming off the road. It's a very accident-prone town... and it's often Clark's fault. Doofus.

Lexmas, as someone mentioned above, is the only xmas one I can think of off the top of my head, but it's a while since I watched the show.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Thanks for all your help guys, it definitely made my life easier! Cookies for everyone! *grin*
                  sigpic

Comment

Great, since this question seems answered, I'm closing this thread.

Look forward to the treats Dana!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Working...
                    X