CiN Tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CiN Tonight.

Apparantly there's nomini ep in the children in need programming tonight but there is a special trailer for the Xmas episode. For those of us in the U.K this should be showing between 8-9pm, for those overseas or who actually have social lives it should be on Youtube soon after.
    JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
    Banner by Ciderdrinker

I heard that they were doing the first minute or something of the xmas ep as part of the children in need? IE the mini ep = the first bit of the xmas special? By "I heard" I mean I vaguely remember reading somewhere on the internet, so not exactly a good, sure source.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Wll it was indeed the first couple of minutes of the Xmas special that they showed. A little bit disappointing really considering how much I was looking forward to it. Still The other Davis's character looks interesting; very over the top and dramatic with a good slice of cheese (someone on another forum was comparing his character to brannagh's out of HP)

So it looks like
      Spoiler:
      Morrisey's character will turn out to be an imposter. However I wouldn't rule out a double bluff, perhaps involving a certain fob watch?
      JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
      Banner by Ciderdrinker

Comment

Working...
      X