Episode 8.09 Abyss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 8.09 Abyss

Wow! This season has kept me on edge. I really didn't have any idea that this episode leading up to the wedding would be so intense.

Poor Chloe. Losing herself as her memories were replaced. Then Clark deciding that she shouldn't be restored to her full self. He thinks he's given her this gift when all he has done is made her more susceptible. Either he cuts off their friendship or she will just be drawn into finding it all out again.

And that's excluding the fact that Clark has a talk with Jor El about how Brainiac is using Chloe to contact some unnameable doom. *smacks head* Put 2 and 2 together Clark!!!

I thought the special effects of her memories getting erased were really cool and terrifying. I loved when the structures were being lifted up into the air or pulled away. Reminded me of the movie The Forgotten.

It was very scary how Chloe could only remember Davis. With as fragile as his mind must be finding out about aliens, being stabbed with a pole, and then finding himself indestructible, he's reaching for the only person thats seemed to ever care a lick about him existing. Unfortunately he confused her vulnerability with a true connection. Now Davis is hanging on a precipice of sanity, about to fall into the abyss.

I actually did feel really bad for Jimmy. You could see how much he cared and how cute and happy they could have been if she wasn't losing her memory. Though the beginning of episode about had me almost in tears with how sad I am that she's marrying Jimmy and not Ollie. It's not fair, they would make the perfect couple and have the most adorable children and have the most wonderful adventures. So I can't blame Davis for making his move at the end of the episode, I only wish Ollie could have have made one.

Lydia made the punch!

This episode was good, but I still think last weeks episode was better. Only because KARA!!!!!!!!!!! Ahaha, sorry.

Lyn I completly agree about the memory erasing reminding me of "The Forgotten"! Exactly! That was such a good movie and I think the idea of things being pulled away is just freaky. I loved the flashbacks they used, some very key moments to the Clark/Chloe history. But out of the entire episode my favorite part...

Young Chloe and Clark in the barn. My heart melted at the PURE cuteness of the two. It was such an adorable scene and I am really glad it was put in, cause it just was such a great root for the two's relationship and was just so well down. They picked two great little kids, KidClark even had the doofusness Clark had in the first couple of seasons ^_^ I am glad that they didn't include Lana but I like that little shot of Clark moving the telescope from Lana's view. Haha!

Now I think too much has happend in my head so I am going to just read what you guys say before I get into full details.

But one thing that was just WAY predictable was that Braniac was going to take over the fortess. When it came outta Chloe's ear I was like... Oh here it comes, black fortress... I really hope this does NOT bring back James Marsters...

Anyways I can't wait until next week.

Comment

Talk about worst case scenario. Brainiac overtakes the fortress? I can't imagine anything more doomy than that. My heart just shrank and froze up as the blackness swirled and overtook the fortress. It was sad that Clark finally called Jor-El, Dad. Then Jor-El calls for help and I guess is killed.

I was surprised that Brainiac droplets were in Chloe. I had worked out her illness to be something different. I am relieved that Chloe is not being overtaken by Brainiac anymore. Even if it does spell DOOM for the human race. I would rather see Chloe alive than to die.

I too am not excited about James Marsters possible return. Brainiac is too oily and too smug and arrogant for me to like him.

The barn scene was to die for cute. The kids looked so much like them and had a lot of their mannerisms down. *huggles* I wish things could have stayed simple for Chloe/Clark. Why did he ever get so infatuated with Lana? *sigh*

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
        Talk about worst case scenario. Brainiac overtakes the fortress? I can't imagine anything more doomy than that. My heart just shrank and froze up as the blackness swirled and overtook the fortress. It was sad that Clark finally called Jor-El, Dad. Then Jor-El calls for help and I guess is killed.
        Maybe I miss heard, but did Jor-El call him Clark? I think the last scene in the fortress was all just Braniac keeping Jor-El locked up until the final moment when it fully took over. But I could be looking at the scene wrong, but it will be VERY interesting too see how this all plays out.

I was surprised that Brainiac droplets were in Chloe. I had worked out her illness to be something different. I am relieved that Chloe is not being overtaken by Brainiac anymore. Even if it does spell DOOM for the human race. I would rather see Chloe alive than to die.
        Oh Chloe... I dunno how I feel about her being out of the loop. So does this mean she doesn't know Ollie is Green Arrow? How is Ollie going too deal with this? Uhh I still wish Lois was in this episode... It just seems very very strange that Lois wasn't there...

I too am not excited about James Marsters possible return. Brainiac is too oily and too smug and arrogant for me to like him.
        YES! I really wish they would have picked another actor... I just don't think James Marsters was the right choice...

Next Week
        Spoiler:
        I really wish Kara was still around. I would have loved her at Chloe's wedding! And if she HAD stayed around until "Legion" that would mean we'd get Kara for 4 episodes which would have been perfect to give her a real goodbye...

Comment

So...here goes it. I think you should brace yourself. Because this post is much more soap opera than superhero. As tonight was sooo Chloe-centric, I feel it's only appropriate for ME to be as Chloe-centric as ever

I wish things could have stayed simple for Chloe/Clark. Why did he ever get so infatuated with Lana? *sigh*
          Preaching to the choir OTP FOR LIFE (though, nothing to undermine the LoVe years. They're pretty much tied in my book. ). MY LITTLE CHLARKY HEART TOTALLY EXPLODED TONIGHT. SMALLVILLE HAS KILLED ME. EIGHT YEARS THIS SHOW HAS TOYED WITH ME LIKE THAT. EIGHT. FREAKING. YEARS. AAH! (And I'm not soooo narrow and vicious. I can deal with other ships. I LOVE other ships. HELLO CHLOLLIE-POPS. AND OMG DAVIS.)

I laughed at the fact that the kids were so little though. Or maybe the young CHLARK actors weren't that little, but watching these characters grow up before my very eyes just makes the flashback actors seem soo much younger.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, where do I begin? I should just put a big giant freakin' I TOTALLY AGREE on Ehlwyen and DigitalLeonardo's posts.

I did mention this earlier, but OH HAI THAIR! Clark talking about loved ones dying or leaving because of his secret. AND.HE.SAID.LEX Because some of us always wanted to believe that Lex would always be like, WAIT!, and turn around and away from the dark side. You know...since Smallville is always reinterpreting the Supermanverse and establishing something completely different.

Oh god. I just wanted to cry out for everybody in this episode. Yes, even Jimmy. Who I have promoted to being worthy of being called his actual name. (One week deal. I am BEYOND sure that I will get my anti-Jimmy edge back within the next few days) Loved the Clark and Jimmy stuff.

In regards to Lois not being there, yes it would have been cute to see some Chloe/Lois flashbacks...but I really don't know how the story would have handled Chloe forgetting Lois. We know she only remembered herself and Davis. But I don't know how Lois would have fit in. I really liked the Clark vs. Davis. Vs. Jimmy dynamic as far as Chloe's memories go. Plus, I would NOT trade in all the rehashing of Clark/Chloe history anyway. NOT ONE MOMENT OF IT.

How bout a big *le sigh* for Davis. I don't blame him. And I'm rereading Lyn's post and nodding fervently. I love him. I love him. And you know what, I really don't blame him. But I feel slightly wrong here. And so morally grey. Take your shot if you need to. (AND YES! I TOTALLY AGREE THAT HE NEEDED TO.) But I'm weighing my hatred from Chlimmy against my dislike for THAT kiss. (Not a Davis/Chloe kiss. I love that we got one ) But you know, THAT kiss. The one where we're supposed to swoon because he just WENT FOR IT even though he shouldn't have. I tend to not like those. But GAH. I'm so on the fence here

Edit:
          Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
          Oh Chloe... I dunno how I feel about her being out of the loop. So does this mean she doesn't know Ollie is Green Arrow? How is Ollie going too deal with this?
          THANK YOU. I'm kind of mad at Clark for doing that. Especially after what Chloe said to him (about making a difference BECAUSE of his secret). But seriously. How does this affect her involvement with Oliver. (I just meant in the Green Arrow - Watchtower aspect. But Lyn can construe that however she wants ) And what about...

Next week's episode (spoilers IN ADDITION(? possibly) to the preview)
          Spoiler:
          When Doomsday is after Chloe? Can they save her without her knowing what's going on?

You can't just go messing with people's memories just to spare your guilt. That might not actually be Clark's intentions. But I'm bitter right now I mean, who's to say that he's not just harming her more because without the knowledge of who Clark is, she's not on her guard and she's not prepared for whatever danger she inevitably faces...(am I grasping at straws here?)
          Last edited by little albatross; 14-11-08, 07:28 AM.
          would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
            You can't just go messing with people's memories just to spare your guilt. That might not actually be Clark's intentions. But I'm bitter right now I mean, who's to say that he's not just harming her more because without the knowledge of who Clark is, she's not on her guard and she's not prepared for whatever danger she inevitably faces...(am I grasping at straws here?)
            What about Tess? Now Chloe is totally open for an attack. And how will this effect the memories towards Tess? Will Tess confront Chloe again and Chloe be all "blue crystal"? then Chloe will be all on Tess' target even more... Now I am afraid of Tess!!!

And how will this effect Chloe's personality? I guess she will be alot more easy going and be more in love with... Jimmy *shutter* I think Chloe will regain her memory...

Spoiler:
            Next week when Clark tries to save her Plus with Lana there... I don't think this outta the loop thing will last long

Comment

Young Chloe and Clark in the barn. My heart melted at the PURE cuteness of the two. It was such an adorable scene and I am really glad it was put in, cause it just was such a great root for the two's relationship and was just so well down. They picked two great little kids, KidClark even had the doofusness Clark had in the first couple of seasons ^_^ I am glad that they didn't include Lana but I like that little shot of Clark moving the telescope from Lana's view. Haha!
              I agree- this flashback was adorable. Young Chole/Clark look just like them, esp. Chole. I could totally see 'Chole' in the actress. They did a good job casting them. Its rare for me to feel a connection with younger versions of the character because often time- they don't look alike. I was very pleased here.
              Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

What about Tess? Now Chloe is totally open for an attack. And how will this effect the memories towards Tess? Will Tess confront Chloe again and Chloe be all "blue crystal"? then Chloe will be all on Tess' target even more... Now I am afraid of Tess!!!

And how will this effect Chloe's personality? I guess she will be alot more easy going and be more in love with... Jimmy *shutter* I think Chloe will regain her memory...

Spoiler:
                Next week when Clark tries to save her Plus with Lana there... I don't think this outta the loop thing will last long
                That is such a good point! Tess is very likely to say something. Maybe Clark will try to keep Ollie from saying anything. But Tess...

Or what about Lex or Lana if they ever return without warning? There are a lot of people who could spoil Clark's plan inadvertently.

Regarding memoryloss!Chloe and Jimmy, I think this will be a great strain on their relationship.

I was thinking about it last night about why why why she would pick Jimmy over Davis, Ollie, Clark. I think Chloe felt she had enough adventure and excitement in her life that she need Jimmy as a rock to tie her to reality and allow her to have something simple (but true, because I do believe she loves Jimmy) in her life.

Now, without having all of Clark's and Ollie's business to take care of, I think we'll see investigative Chloe taking over. Not that she craves adventure, but that her mind is always working and needs something to keep it interested. I think Jimmy and the simple life of love, happiness, family is not going to be all consuming and she's going to find herself more and more drawn to the mystery that is Davis.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

I was thinking about it last night about why why why she would pick Jimmy over Davis, Ollie, Clark. I think Chloe felt she had enough adventure and excitement in her life that she need Jimmy as a rock to tie her to reality and allow her to have something simple (but true, because I do believe she loves Jimmy) in her life.

Now, without having all of Clark's and Ollie's business to take care of, I think we'll see investigative Chloe taking over. Not that she craves adventure, but that her mind is always working and needs something to keep it interested. I think Jimmy and the simple life of love, happiness, family is not going to be all consuming and she's going to find herself more and more drawn to the mystery that is Davis.
                  Very good point, Lyn, and I do hope you are right! Because this episode might just have turned me into a Chloe/Davis shipper (even though I will never give up on Chloe/Clark). I thought their kiss was very hot and I'm glad Davis went for it. Jimmy is just not interesting and exciting enough IMO to be a real partner for Chloe.

I hated that Clark took away Chloe's memories of everything Kryptonian. They have been so close either since she found out and taking that all away is just very wrong. I admit I teared up a little bit when Clark was saying all those lovely things to Chloe in the fortress. Too bad she wasn't able to hear them.

The flashback of young Clark and Chloe was so cute, it just made me squee!

The special effects of Chloe's memories being taken away were creepy and very well done indeed.

Oh and I have to agree with J.j., I love the Clex shoutout we got in this episode.

This season really has been surprisingly good and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Comment

First episode of this season I didn't really like. Mostly because it was so very much pre-season eight Smallville...

I just don't know how I feel about this whole thing. I mean, what's Clark gonna do without his sidekick?! I'm mostly just critical to any selective memory loss. As Leo pointed out - does this means she doesn't know anything about JLA? Or Ollie? And isn't Lois going to find that mildly suspicious? Because her memory isn't tampered with... You'd think she'd notice (if not Ollie ).

And where was she?! She's her cousin! I think that might be a main reason for my dislike of this episode - the lack of Lois. I've gotten spoiled, I know...

I'm just not looking forward to the coming arch, as it looks now it seems very PS8 Not that I didn't like Smallville before (obviously, I've been following it for over three years), just that this season has OWNED! And I hope it won't stop (because season four also had a magnificent start and then... Weirdo witchy stuff came along...).

Speculations mostly
                    Spoiler:
                    With Doomsday coming along and the fortress... Because, if I remember correctly, Doomsday killed Superman. I'd just hate it if that happened before Clark even put on tights! It would be a very lame way of getting out of the glasses-situation.

I am actually a Chloe/Jimmy shipper. *doges punches* I think they fit very well together and that Jimmy is a good stable point for Chloe, who has a tendency to get into trouble (even without knowing le big secret)... Which means that I'm not really hoping for a Chloe/Davis romance

Finally, can Clark be more dufus?! "I think Braniac was trying to use Chloe to send a message! Hmm... I wonder what it can be - a hard nut to crack, you can never really know with B..." to, on a later note go, "She only remembered Davis, I wonder why!". I mean, seriously! I've always know Chloe was the brains of the operation, but I've always thought he had some. Ah well, that's Clarkie for you

Comment

I hate to be the one breaks the string of good comments and gives bad feedback about Abyss. And the fact that I'm a newbie makes it worse. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy this episode like I did with other episodes this season (all the way up to Toxic or maybe Instinct).

The episode seemed to move to slow when it started IMO. The Chimmy in the beginning was very gag-worthy and Chloe's behavior barely came of to me as someone who had dementia (in that scene). Then I got confused about why Jimmy would reveal to Clark that it was because of her meteor infection. What if Clark didn't know? Jimmy could've just made Chloe's life worse because he thought that everybody knew about her powers.

I also wasn't moved by the Chloomy triangle scenes in the beginning of this episode. Towards the end, they were fantastic, but the first one barely appealed to me. Jimmy/Davis scenes got old after Prey IMO (and that's saying a lot since this is their first scene together after that). Chloe bashing Jor-El was uncalled for. Months had passed since Jor-El shut down the Fortress and Chloe is complaining NOW. The fact that she also didn't experience any direct effect of the Fortress made it even worse in my opinion. It was fine when Lionel and Lana bashed Jor-El in Hero because they both experienced the direct effects of Jor-El trapping Clark in ice.

I can't completely complain about the episode. The scenes with Chloe's memories were done really nicely especially the redo of the Vessel (Dark Thursday) scenes. They even made Clark look exactly like he did then. Eighth grade Clark and Chloe looked kinda cute too, the wig was too noticeable, but it was okay. The boy who played Clark did extremely well. I liked the effects that they used there too. Those were some of my favorite scenes of the episode.

The episode started to build up momentum and I liked the Chloe/Davis kiss as well as the Fortress scenes. Clark deciding on Chloe's fate was Superman-esque in a way, but he also doesn't know how much knowing about Krypton helped her as a person. She grew so much because of that and I hope that somebody comes around and talks to Clark about it.

That is such a good point! Tess is very likely to say something. Maybe Clark will try to keep Ollie from saying anything. But Tess...

Or what about Lex or Lana if they ever return without warning? There are a lot of people who could spoil Clark's plan inadvertently.
                      I agree. Clark can't run and play interception everytime that somebody mentions he has a secret. They may not reveal it at the exact moment to her, but they'll make her curious and that may put her on the chase to find Clark's secret. Then Clark will be back at Square One except this time he'll have to deal with Brainiac controlling the Fortress and Doomsday coming around.

Comment

I'm seriously pissed. Seriously.

I loved the episode as a whole, but one aspect is ruining by enjoyment: no more Sidekick!Chloe. That was not a good idea. Chloe better get her memory back next episode, cause she can't stay normal!Chloe, what is Clark going to do without Chloe!? And how dare Clark doing that to her! It's not his life to meddle in, and Chloe specifically said that knowing Clark's secret was BETTER for her *sigh* Sorry....

Other than that, though, it was a truly fantastic episodes. One of the better ones this year, and that's saying something. I loved Brainiac taking over the Fortress, too. Can't wait to see how that plays out!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroSplinter View Post
                          I hate to be the one breaks the string of good comments and gives bad feedback about Abyss. And the fact that I'm a newbie makes it worse. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy this episode like I did with other episodes this season (all the way up to Toxic or maybe Instinct).
                          You make a good point. This episode was defenitly for the long time fans who have just loved Clark and Chloe for eight years. It was a nice nod to the fans that we got this interaction and the scene with young Chloe and Clark.

I understand how you may have found it slow, and hopefully next weeks episode makes up for the mooshy stuff (and I think it will!)

Comment

Originally posted by little albatross View Post

I laughed at the fact that the kids were so little though. Or maybe the young CHLARK actors weren't that little, but watching these characters grow up before my very eyes just makes the flashback actors seem soo much younger.
                            I loved the scene even in their youngness. Didn't Chloe move to town just a year before the show started?

I have to wonder if Chloe had played the moment over in her mind so many times that it had become exaggerated. Obviously her real memory wouldn't have included Clark zipping to get the book, but after finding out that he had powers I have to believe she rewrote the scene that way. Because even if it wasn't fate they loved the same book, it's more powerful that he was immediately drawn to her enough that he did something to try to make her like him.

So who knows what other details of the memory might have been distorted.

Originally posted by little albatross
                            I did mention this earlier, but OH HAI THAIR! Clark talking about loved ones dying or leaving because of his secret. AND.HE.SAID.LEX Because some of us always wanted to believe that Lex would always be like, WAIT!, and turn around and away from the dark side. You know...since Smallville is always reinterpreting the Supermanverse and establishing something completely different.
                            I was teasing earlier in the vip, but in truth, I was very glad he said Lex. I adored the earlier seasons when Clark and Lex were so close like brothers. Later years where Lex has become withdrawn and so obsessed with possessing facets of Clark's life have been draining my love of Lex. Don't misunderstand me, I loved the beginning of Lex/Lana, but at some point it became more about Lex having something of Clark's than Lex truly caring for Lana.

Oh god. I just wanted to cry out for everybody in this episode. Yes, even Jimmy. Who I have promoted to being worthy of being called his actual name. (One week deal. I am BEYOND sure that I will get my anti-Jimmy edge back within the next few days) Loved the Clark and Jimmy stuff.
                            I too feel felt for Jimmy. I'm thinking the camera work was different that they shot more eye level with Jimmy and Chloe so they seemed taller, because I don't remember Jimmy being the usual munchkin.

How bout a big *le sigh* for Davis. I don't blame him.
                            How can anyone BLAME Davis? Here is a guy that just had a [near] death experience. He bled out and no one came to help him. He has to realize how apart he is from the world and wants to struggle to solidify some connections.

Not to mention, he has to be scared as hell as to what has/is happening to him and really needs some human interaction to ground him and help remember who Davis the Paramedic is.

On the other side, Davis didn't die and is still alive. You don't get second chances like that often in life. It has to make him realize the importance of action over deliberation and fears.

... I love that we got a [Chloe/Davis kiss]. ) But you know, THAT kiss. The one where we're supposed to swoon because he just WENT FOR IT even though he shouldn't have. I tend to not like those. But GAH. I'm so on the fence here
                            I too felt something was not right with the kiss and had more than a dash of desperation. I felt anger, regret, and a frustration of why am I not worthy for her.

And I can't blame Davis on the last note. Davis has such humility and absolute lack of self serving desire, but still a general strong sense of selfworth. However, he's only human (or should only have to be held to our standards that we have doubts and imperfect thoughts).

It's one thing for Davis to think, "I lost this great girl to Clark who is unbelievably perfect looking. Or, well, I lost Chloe to Oliver who is uber rich and famous." But to come to terms that "I can't even compete with Jimmy Olsen who is not special or extraordinary in anyway." That's harsh. *huggles Davis*

Anyway, I felt all that bile about ready to burst forth. That he had shoved these nagging thoughts below and was hoping that their kiss would solve everything and they would be happily ever after.

And that's far too much expectations to place upon a single kiss.

But seriously. How does this affect her involvement with Oliver. (I just meant in the Green Arrow - Watchtower aspect. But Lyn can construe that however she wants )
                            Darn straight I will! In fact...

Originally posted by HeroSplinter
                            Clark deciding on Chloe's fate was Superman-esque in a way, but he also doesn't know how much knowing about Krypton helped her as a person. She grew so much because of that and I hope that somebody comes around and talks to Clark about it.
                            I really think that Oliver is going to be the one to do this. Clark thinks that Chloe is his sidekick, when in fact for the past two years she's been doing a lot of "freelance" work for Oliver. I only italicize it since that's how Clark would perceive it. But Chloe and Oliver's teamwork has nonchalantly made it into several conversations over the past two years. Casual enough that it seems a comfortable pairing only she's less a sidekick and more of a valuable ally.

Last week we have Oliver pleading to Clark to help restore Chloe to herself. And instead, Clark takes away a vital part of who she has come to be. As a human having to live with the danger of saving people, Oliver will not feel that Chloe needs the inordinate amount of protection that Clark thinks she needs.

Chloe is tough and has never wanted to be sheltered.

I hate to be the one breaks the string of good comments and gives bad feedback about Abyss. And the fact that I'm a newbie makes it worse.
                            Don't worry, I think Signe beat you with the first not all positive feedback.

Besides we like the differing opinions, otherwise, we will eventually get bored. (In theory.)

Seriously. I'm glad to have someone new joining in. You make interesting points!

The episode seemed to move to slow when it started IMO. The Chimmy in the beginning was very gag-worthy and Chloe's behavior barely came of to me as someone who had dementia (in that scene). Then I got confused about why Jimmy would reveal to Clark that it was because of her meteor infection. What if Clark didn't know? Jimmy could've just made Chloe's life worse because he thought that everybody knew about her powers.
                            I don't think that Chloe was supposed to be seen as having dementia early on. I think her coldness was what was supposed to be seen. Chloe has been extremely distant for so many episode, that I believe that behavior in previous episodes was finally getting its explanation.

Chloe mentions her feelings were getting harder to fake. I think the original focus was not that she was scared of people she didn't recognize. Instead, she knew that she was supposed to know these people, but forgot their personal connection, and therefore did not know how to react to them.

Also since she remembered she was having these troubles and was trying to keep it a secret, there wouldn't have been much initial fear or shock involved. And then later on in the episode as she was reaching the end stages of the infection, those last memories of who people were disappeared and thats when the dementia set in.

Originally posted by Signe
                            Finally, can Clark be more dufus?! "I think Braniac was trying to use Chloe to send a message! Hmm... I wonder what it can be - a hard nut to crack, you can never really know with B..." to, on a later note go, "She only remembered Davis, I wonder why!". I mean, seriously! I've always know Chloe was the brains of the operation, but I've always thought he had some. Ah well, that's Clarkie for you
                            Clark as a dufus? Seems I remember having an epic conversation about this just recently. Being that it's Chloe/Oliver AU...er...totally going to happen in the future, I'm not sure if it belongs in a real topic thread.

But *sigh* if Clark always made smart decisions he'd be too perfect and I don't know if we could love anyone else on the show. I like to think of SV as the time when he's still too young to realize all the connections he should be making. Say oh,...Chloe knows one word...Doom. Chloe knows one person...Davis. Normal people can do this simple analogy, a name is a word for a person so, ZOMG Doom = Davis.

I think I love Clark for his simple doofus ways.

Originally posted by Blasterboy
                            And how dare Clark doing that to her! It's not his life to meddle in, and Chloe specifically said that knowing Clark's secret was BETTER for her *sigh* Sorry....
                            I agree! Can't say it any better!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Working...
                            X